• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ouroboros

• SkepticOfBible

• Fweethawt

• Lycorth

edit

"edit" to you too. :)

Hi OKST if you are still here... just wondering if i could ask you to refer to another forum. Go to RANTS AND REPLIES and the post headed 'Thinking About Fundamentalism'

As you seem to be able to speak as a Christian in an honest way I would be interested in your response to my last post in there. Don't want to post the same thing here and duplicate a discussion topic.

Handsolo,

The only reason I said, "God (Jesus Christ)" is because he's my God and I was just wandering why most everyone on here doesn't believe in the same God I do. I realize there is thousand's if not millions of other God's out there. I will definitely read some alot of the testimony's on here. Thanks.

Well you don't believe in that Allah is the creator of this universe. So why should we?

I highly recommend you to read this

Prophecies Of Quran

I agree completely. Sorry about that. So I guess I kinda came in here in the wrong mindset. I came in here thinking that everyone hated God.

No, a lot agnostic like me don't hate god. I just say I don't think I can define God. However I am certain that the God of the bible cannot the creator of this universe, just like the way you think Allah is not creator of this universe.

I guess you have been into too much of christian propaganda. There are lot of non christians out there who respect the some of the christian teaching. It's called Tolerance.

I agree with that completely Jeanine.Most modern Evangelism, preachers, and Christians have ruined Christianity

And they are just as TRUE CHRISTIAN as you are.

Christians now don't understand what it means to follow Jesus.

It's not they don't understand, I think they just don't know what it means to follow christ.

Till this date no one has explained to me fully what must a believer do to follow christ.

I am sure not even you would not fully know what it means to follow Jesus. The bible gives too many contradictory commands as what must a believer do to follow god.

I want to apologize on behalf of all Christians that you have seen or met like this. It's not right

You don't apologize on behalf of no one. One thing we all agree on over here, is that all of us must take responsibility for our actions. (which goes contrary to the salvation issue)

Stick around you might learn a few more things about the christian theology. A lot of us over here know better christian theology than the pastors themselves.

I believe people shouldn't come to Christ out of what they can get, like heaven. Or even out of fear, like hell.

What is your opinion on Hell?

Does it exists? Is it a just punishment?Is it a necessary doctrine for being a christian?

One thing I have learnt is that every christian have their own unique theology.

Throw all religion out the door. And break it down to just God.

Christianity is religion too. Should we throw that out too.

Something I've learned over the years too. There's 2.2 Billion Christians in this world, and 2.2 Billion different oppinions about what/how/when/where/why of the Bible, Jesus and Faith.

Something I've learned over the years too. There's 2.2 Billion Christians in this world, and 2.2 Billion different oppinions about what/how/when/where/why of the Bible, Jesus and Faith.

That makes each theology their own religion. This is one of the first thing that bothered me, christian hate the idea of religious pluralism yet have no problems with christian pluralism

• 3 weeks later...

I was taught that dinosaurs existed with man until the dinosaurs died in the great flood. The massive amount of water compressed the skeletons of the remaining animals left to die which accounts for our oil resources and supposedly for skeletons of dinosaurs scientists find. But this means that two of each type of dinosaur would have gone on the ark meaning that's one big ass boat, and it doesn't explain why there are so many extinct species.

2.2 billion Christians perhaps alive at any given moment, And more like 6-10 billion of them through the last few hundred years. They come and go all hours of the day and night. Whoop, there goes another one.