Goodbye Jesus

Hello Their New Bee Hear!

TheListener

Well I'm flattered by all these wonderful responses. You are a wonderful bunch of people in need of working through some issues.

Every question above is answered a million times before. I'm sure you all heard it all before so I won't bother. :D

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheListener

• Ouroboros

• thunderbolt

• willybilly30

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every question above is answered a million times before. I'm sure you all heard it all before so I won't bother. :D

Avoidance of the issues is a sign of immaturity. How old are you?

Every question above is answered a million times before. I'm sure you all heard it all before so I won't bother.

Translated: I have no answers, because there are none. If you believe these questions have been answered a "million" times, then all I can say is, good luck with your delusion.

I am 30 years old.

And judging by the knowledge I see in these forums chances are you might not hear anything new from me. So, whats the point?

Besides, I said before I don't like to be dogpiled on, it shows disrespect and unwillingness to have a dialog.

Well, the vision of this site is to "encourage the ex-christian", not necessarely have a dialogue, but we do like dialogues and heated discussions. Especially with some new fresh fundamentalist visiting us.

To bad that you can't take the heat though. :(

Can't take the heat? I'm still here aren't I? :P

I suggest you start a thread about ONE topic that you would like to discuss. That way you don't have to try to address all sorts of topics at once.

I suggest you start a thread about ONE topic that you would like to discuss. That way you don't have to try to address all sorts of topics at once.

True. May I also add that this is the "lion's den". If you would prefer a more organized discussion, I would recommend posting in the "Colleseum" or posting and official "Arena" challenge.

:thanks:

Nah, I'm having fun right now, getting a feel for the place and its inhabitants :)

Nah, I'm having fun right now, getting a feel for the place and its inhabitants

As you wish. Just remember I warned you the next time you feel "dogpiled"... :thanks:

Getting dogpiled doesn't worry me. I just ignore the posts and move on to the next topic.

Besides, I said before I don't like to be dogpiled on, it shows disrespect and unwillingness to have a dialog.
It's lion versus bee. :wicked: Use your god given sting.

Guest thirstforknowledge

*Wonders who you are on CF*

I'm not used to being in the majority. I really don't know how to react.... :Hmm:

I just ignore the posts and move on to the next topic.

It's easier to avoid the hard questions that way. :wicked:

My idea of disrespectfulness is NOT answering questions when you make statements that begs for questions. It’s disrespectful to be curios about what “other people” different from you believe without even asking a single question from them as to why it is that they DON'T believe what you DO believe. It’s disrespectful to assume you have heard the “millions” of questions non-believers might have without providing them a single reason TO believe.

You my friend is the one showing the disrespect! You barge in here with the zeal of a zealot, and when you are called out, you cry "martyr." Spare us, or start participating in the debate. It reallly is up to YOU!

*Wonders who you are on CF*

I'm not used to being in the majority. I really don't know how to react.... :Hmm:

Same nickname/avatar/sig on CF.

My idea of disrespectfulness is NOT answering questions when you make statements that begs for questions. It’s disrespectful to be curios about what “other people” different from you believe without even asking a single question from them as to why it is that they DON'T believe what you DO believe. It’s disrespectful to assume you have heard the “millions” of questions non-believers might have without providing them a single reason TO believe.

You my friend is the one showing the disrespect! You barge in here with the zeal of a zealot, and when you are called out, you cry "martyr." Spare us, or start participating in the debate. It reallly is up to YOU!

Gimme a break, I'm new here :P

Gimme a break, I'm new here :P

Your point being????

The Listener...

Lissen'up and hear the words of daFatman..

Firing off a topic/conversation and then running away from same is not a good thing.

Want good discussion, decent exchange? Don't dirtbag the users here with inane questions and directions you may not want to hear answers from.

Running away from a discussion you've fired off because you don't "feel like answering them" is a good recipie for having the assembled laugh your ass off the Boards.

If you don't want a specific question answered from a number of Reasonably Knowledgable Individuals, try not to ask them here..

kL

What question did I ask that I ran away from?

It's easier to avoid the hard questions that way. :wicked:

Heh - I was about to say the same thing myself. He ignores what most people say, and I've taken a few shots he's not said a word about. "A battle avoided cannot be lost" as Sun Tzu said. Gotta love debating with Xian boneheads.

What question did I ask that I ran away from?

No you just, didn't? :ugh: Here's one to remind you, I asked it, you did not answer....

Where in Jeremiah 31 does it say that if Israel and Judah do not accept gods covenant that the gentiles get a piece of the pie?

Genesis 12:1-3 God declares his ultimate purpose to bring all people into a relationship with him.

Jeremiah declares the coming of the New Covenant.

Acts 12 shows how the New Covenant is preached in Jerusalem to Judah, Samaria and to the ends of the earth.

Getting dogpiled doesn't worry me.

Don't play stupid, don't try to be cute.

daFatman is not a willing participant in either when in serious conversation(s).

Take up Dave's server time with bullshit, the MK1 Board Sanititary Horseshit Removing Tool goes to work.

kL

That's true, but you complained. ;)

Getting dogpiled doesn't worry me. I just ignore the posts and move on to the next topic.

So we noticed. :Hmm:

Okay, since you said the ChristianForums had all the answers, I went there and the site is down. So I guess I have to ask you TL if they have the answer for this question:

Why does men have nipples and milk glands?

(I have asked many Christians, and so far only one have given me an answer. But what is yours?)

I don't know, what does science say about it?