Goodbye Jesus

Church Protest

euphgeek

I found this on Usenet the other day, and I thought I'd share it with you guys:

Unfortunately, most [gays] are Liberals, and therefore they tend to be wimpy. I, however, am doing that. It was fun going to that Operation Rescue rally with a sign that read:

REDUCE ABORTION

HAVE MORE ORAL SEX

I also pulled out that sign in front of a S. Baptist Church where a bunch of members were carrying anti-choice signs. They had their kids out there on the front lines too, so they were fair game. I started talking to them about how their parents lied to them, and that they should practice oral sex instead because you couldn't get pregnant that way. We made a video of the Op. Rescue thing. It was a hoot. I talked a gay guy I knew into carrying a sign that said:

HOMOSEXUAL SEX DOES

NOT LEAD TO ABORTIONS

On the other side it said:

YOU'RE NOT PRO-LIFE

YOU'RE ANTI-SEX

Possibly the best was the other side of my sign, which said:

YOUR GOD IS THE BABY KILLER

Then it cited several Old Testament passages where God ordained the slaughter of babies and pregnant women. I challenged the lay people to open their Bibles and look up the passages. The minister told them not to. Imagine that, the minister telling people to listen to him instead of reading the Bible. All caught on video. One of those signs inspired The Bonobos' song, Coathanger Days. The gloves are off, baby.