Goodbye Jesus

A Little Girl Encounters The Street Preachers

Lautermilich

Interesting sign he has "God hates sin", then why did God create sin if he hates it so much?

And "God's love is unconditional", then why do we have to believe to get it?

Interesting sign he has "God hates sin", then why did God create sin if he hates it so much?

And "God's love is unconditional", then why do we have to believe to get it?

I actually says, "God's love is CONDITIONAL". LOL!

Hah! You're right! I filled in the missing letter the way I thought they wanted it to be, but you're right, it does say that. Funny how the mind plays tricks and read things without thinking about it.

*edit*

And that's kind of sad. The truth in their religion is that God hates us all, and only if we believe him, and believe a wacko-story without evidence, then he will love us. What an evil God. No need for the Devil with God around!

Chapter One

Your Last Happy Day

redbook.jpg

And so the brainwashing of another generation begins.

Did you notice, they only supplied her with the "loving" New Testament (probably inclusive of Psalms). It's to soon too tell her about OT Bibilegod.

I think we need to mount a defense on the opposing street corner and preach the word of Darwin and reason, handing out free atheist literature and science textbooks.

You know, fifty years ago that man would have that little girl seriously hurt or killed because of her skin color....using that same bible to justify it.

The irony...

To be fair, not every Christian from fifty or 100 years ago was a racist, though of course many "good christians" were.

Actually, Jesus wasn't all that loving, either. That's why, when, as a good Christian, I decided to read the Bible, I eventually decided against starting at the NT, since Jesus was so eager to teach us about how everybody burns in Gehenna.

Sick.

Look at the expression on that guy's face... the way he becomes "on fire" in response to the little girl's attention.

You know how these tweeks say they felt the "spirit" coming through them to reach others?

Is it me, or is that just the PC way to say "I felt like a god....those people paid attention to me."

This chills me. Where was her parents?

This chills me. Where was her parents?

I wonder that, too, SG.

What a scary, crazy incident.

It creeps me out that it's okay for these grown men to give an unknown-to-them (maybe Muslim?) little girl a Bible. Without the sandwich boards, they'd be pulled over for questioning if they even offered her candy.

Yeah, xians are soooo persecuted in this country!

she looks scared here...

http://www.pbase.com/lautermilch/image/55204189

it just makes me sad

She's probably reading a part of the babble where god kills innocent people (There are quite a lot of stories like that in the babble). She has every right to be scared of a holy mass-murdering terrorist.

:ugh:

It's 9:00pm... do you know where your children are? Being brainwashed by half-crazed Christian fanatics.