Goodbye Jesus

Keeping End3 Honest.

bornagainathiest

Don't know how to say this in a non-condescending-ish way, but judging by the way A1 posts, it comes across that he's doing the best with the "resources" he has available to him. I'm not sure that can be helped much and I would probably personally be going pretty light on him.

• Like 1

If I've done you any wrong I unreservedly apologize, A1.

However, it's not for me to second guess what what you don't understand about plain English and what you might not understand about how it works.  Nor is it even possible or practical for me to do so.  I offered you a genuine choice and it's not my fault that you didn't understand it as such.

Where we go from here I don't know.

Thanks,

BAA

However, it's not for me to second guess what what you don't understand about plain English and what you might not understand about how it works.  Nor is it even possible or practical for me to do so.  I offered you a genuine choice and it's not my fault that you didn't understand it as such.

Thanks,

BAA

lol fair enough

if Ravenstar didnt go on strike as my grammar coach then maybe i would understand what the heck is going on now days.lol so not my fault i dont have a punctuation Coach.

all going to get me one or what?

or keep suffering from tumors manifested by my grammatical mistakes?

Thanks,

BAA

lol fair enough

if Ravenstar didnt go on strike as my grammar coach then maybe i would understand what the heck is going on now days.lol so not my fault i dont have a punctuation Coach.

It is not our job to teach you high school level English.

Thanks,

BAA

lol fair enough

It is not our job to teach you high school level English.

Agree.

On the subject of cosmology, it's taken me decades of reading non-technical books on the subject to get to the basic level of understanding that I currently enjoy.  On reflection I should have thought more carefully about making my offer to A1 to help him understand it.  That's my fault, too.  

sad.png

BAA

On the subject of cosmology, it's taken me decades of reading non-technical books on the subject to get to the basic level of understanding that I currently enjoy.  On reflection I should have thought more carefully about making my offer to A1 to help him understand it.  That's my fault, too.  

sad.png

BAA

perhaps BAA i always appreciated your knowledge in that particular area, while i agree more exposure to any concept or topic does help with understanding, i still put it on my self a little becuase i could still have been more attentive and asked specific questions to understand a little at a time for not taking my inquisitive nature to the next level when i should have i say its not entirely your fault.

its really Florduh's Fault for no reason at all whatsoever lol.

i have yet to find the spell check on here they said was on here, but even if i learn to spell correctly it doesnt correct my poor sentence structure

• Super Moderator

sad.png

BAA

Don't beat yourself up so much BAA.  In an age of digital information, ignorance is a choice.

Gentlemen, brothers, and others;

Let us be more civil one with another. No one of us in our posts are ever always one hundred percent accurate. Some may say, for example, Tomato, and yet another might say Tomato. Shall we then call the whole thing off?

Spelling errors are excusable, and grammar is not only different from region to region, but also in mind to mind, and alternative means of expressing ourselves are, in this digital age, not only common, but expected, (IMHO as it were). So long as, for example, no one is typing u r meaning you are or you're, I'm not going to sink so low as to snipe at another, with the possible exception of all of you.

ETA:  I used how many commas? I must be some kind of dummy.

• Like 1