Goodbye Jesus

Fundies Vs. Show Tunes

All Gods Fail

From Ladies Village Improvement Society: a tale of obnoxious fundies on the subway and their unlikely come-uppance.

The slamming Bible man looks like he is going to pop a blood vessel. “I cast ye out, Satan.”

I go into jazz dance crouch and then spring up to belt out, “THAAAAAAT OLD BLACK MAGIC, HAS ME IN A SPELL…”

Read the whole thing for extra laffs! This is brilliant! :lmao:

From Ladies Village Improvement Society: a tale of obnoxious fundies on the subway and their unlikely come-uppance.

The slamming Bible man looks like he is going to pop a blood vessel. “I cast ye out, Satan.”

I go into jazz dance crouch and then spring up to belt out, “THAAAAAAT OLD BLACK MAGIC, HAS ME IN A SPELL…”

Read the whole thing for extra laffs! This is brilliant! :lmao:

Sweet. Hooray for showtunes!

There is a rung in hell reserved for those who would enlist show tunes as a noble assault weapon, then F**K up the lyrics! :vent:

Might as well have bent arrows in your quiver. :shrug:

Signed:

Believer in Lyric Inerrancy

:wicked:

That's fraggin' hilarious. Never seen preachers like that on the L in Chicago, but I willl keep this in reserve. (Usually the most we get is Jesus with his cross walking down the street, on the platform, etc).

There is a rung in hell reserved for those who would enlist show tunes as a noble assault weapon, then F**K up the lyrics! :vent:

Signed:

Pitchu, won't you forgive them? It was a worthy cause - making fundie's heads explode. :mellow:

Signed:

Pitchu, won't you forgive them? It was a worthy cause - making fundie's heads explode. :mellow:

Well... :scratch:

Now that I think about it...

If the fundies knew the correct lyrics, what they heard would make even messier head-explosions, so... okay, AGF.