Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Return

Guest confused2501

I have read somewhere on a christian site that he was meaning a different kingdom

Whenever they try to pull that ploy, I ask them to show me in the NT or OT where it says anything similar and that they aren't prophets and therefore not allowed to rewrite the bible. I will not accept attempts to use allegories...Allegories utterly ignore the intention of the original writer and replace his material with the reader/observer's own interpretation! - Heimdall :yellow:

Allegories utterly ignore the intention of the original writer and replace his material with the reader/observer's own interpretation! - Heimdall :yellow:

You said it! Then, if we take it the way it is written, we are accused of "taking it out of context." or another one is, "You are not reading the spirit of the word, only the letter of it" :Wendywhatever:

They can try to hee haw around it all they want, what it says is what it says.

Guest God's Prosecutor

Sorry for the caps, but no one answered the question about seeing him coming. is he suppose to just appear or descend from heaven

It's just a story. Santa isn't really going to come down the chimney because there is no Santa. The Tooth Fairy isn't really going to leave a nickle under your pillow because there is no Tooth Fairy. Jesus isn't really going to come back because there is no Jesus. It really is just that simple.

NICKEL? you were ripped off! IN the 60s I was getting quarters! My son in the 90s was getting dollars.

nickels? BAH! not even worth it to lose the damn tooth. LOL

Sorry for the caps, but no one answered the question about seeing him coming. is he suppose to just appear or descend from heaven

Why are you asking us?

Allegories utterly ignore the intention of the original writer and replace his material with the reader/observer's own interpretation! - Heimdall :yellow:

You said it! Then, if we take it the way it is written, we are accused of "taking it out of context." or another one is, "You are not reading the spirit of the word, only the letter of it" :Wendywhatever:

They can try to hee haw around it all they want, what it says is what it says.

Hey! I resemble those remarks! :grin:

Well, if you wouldn't take everything outa context! :yellow:

Short answer to the OP: he isn't coming back, hence the rest would be a moot point. And please, never make your first post to a board in all caps. It tends to annoy everyone and starts you out branded as someone of subnormal intellect.

Well, if you wouldn't take everything outa context! :yellow:

HA! :lmao:

Hey...wait a minute :scratch:

:grin:

I HAVE A QUESTION. IF ANYONE CAN ANSWER PLEASE DO. THEY SAY JESUS WILL RETURN FROM THE SKY. IF THAT IS SO WITH ALL THE TECHNOLOGY WE HAVE WANT WE SEE HIM COMING BEFORE HE GETS HERE. THEY SAY HE WILL COME LIKE A THIEF IN THE NIGHT, BUT IF IT IS NIGHT HERE THEN IT IS DAY SOMEWHERE ELSE. IS HE GOING TO GO BY REGIONS OR IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN ALL AT ONCE. CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS FOR PLEASE

Here is my ALLEGORY, :HaHa:

Jesus was no more or less the Christ than any of us are. The Christ-nature is present in everyone. We lost knowing this nature inside ourselves when we tasted knowledge. We started believing in our lies and everyone elses. Egos rule. The second comming of Christ is an allegory that relates to progressing beyond our egos in order to return to this state of inner peace and once again recognizing this Christ-nature. The only thing physical about this is the effects of what we believe coming to fruition in the world.

So to Heimdall and Angel.... :P

:grin: