Vent/rant I Guess I Feel A Little Better Now

LukeExChristian

(21M)I was the first atheist I ever knew, and north texas isn't the best place to be an atheist. Ultimately me caring about whether or not the religion made sense and added up is what led me to discover it is all man-made. Having been out of the bs for a bit over a year now, I am still trying to make sense of life. Maybe it's just because I'm young and hormonal. I have been to atheist groups, I go when I can occasionally but it still sucks that we're so few and far between in this redneck territory. certainly the best part of breaking free from christianity is that i feel no guilt when admiring a pretty girl. i guess i feel a bit better after venting a bit

Guest Furball

Hey luke, you will continue to feel better as you move farther and farther away from that death cult. Good for you being an atheist inspite of where you currently reside. And yeah, it's nice to admire a pretty gal without feeling the wrathful stare of buybull god/jesus. I wish you all the best. -CC

Better to be a thinking person that's a bit lonely, than a non-thinking person hanging out in a non-thinking crowd!  

Enjoy the non-guilty lusty admiring!

• Like 1