Goodbye Jesus

$2.72 Used Plus 3.99 Shipping On Amazon! Wtf?

Jeff

Got my Bee Gees greatest hits in the mail mofos!!!

And I don't give a shit who knows it!

• Like 3

Somebody move my excited ass to the correct sub forum too.

Damn!

Sounds like someone is stayin' alive!

Yaaaaaawn...

Who DOESN'T have the Bee Gees Greatest Hits album?

*goes back to sleep*

• Like 1

On vinyl or cassette? :-)

• Like 1

I LOVE the Bee Gee's!! What a great choice!! You just crank up the volume and dance Jeff!!

Hug

Actually had it on vinyl as a kid. Double white album cover.

I smashed it to prove something to some xtians.

I'm pretty angry actually. Maybe that's why I posted in rants. I couldn't think where this should go.

I guess I was so happy to hear that old music and have a copy of it again it stirred my emotions up more than I thought.

I smashed myself for religion too. My youth is gone and I wasted it. I crushed down who I was and now that I've emerged again I see it's too late to have those memories to look back on.

I love my current self and experiences. But as I get older now I WANT those crazy fun hedonistic memories from my youth to cherish and that's not possible. I have fucking church memories full of guilt whenever I had a moment of normal enjoyment.

I hate getting unhinged like this. Fuck

• Like 5

I'm pretty angry actually. Maybe that's why I posted in rants. I couldn't think where this should go.

I guess I was so happy to hear that old music and have a copy of it again it stirred my emotions up more than I thought.

I smashed myself for religion too. My youth is gone and I wasted it. I crushed down who I was and now that I've emerged again I see it's too late to have those memories to look back on.

I love my current self and experiences. But as I get older now I WANT those crazy fun hedonistic memories from my youth to cherish and that's not possible. I have fucking church memories full of guilt whenever I had a moment of normal enjoyment.

Go ahead today and celebrate your freedom Jeff!! Start your life over....starting right NOW! 

That did escalate quickly for me. Wow

I'd delete all of this but you all understand.

I'd have a drink but I have to go to work now.

• Like 1

Thx Margee you are so kind and thoughtful

• Like 1

Though the Bee Gees are most known for their disco music, I personally prefer their earlier hits:

To Love Somebody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykU8iSKkJR0

I've Gotta Get A Message To You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RUjnqH3kMw

• Like 2

The songs were amzing!! 'Heaven' was 'Love' to the Bee Gees!!

I did this once too.  I got rid of a whole bunch of cassettes since I didn't want to listen to that unholy rock music.  Except for Stryper of course.  And Amy Grant.

• Like 1

I did this once too.  I got rid of a whole bunch of cassettes since I didn't want to listen to that unholy rock music.  Except for Stryper of course.  And Amy Grant.

Ditto. I got rid of almost all my secular music 25 or so years ago. I sold the tapes that "weren't too bad" in a yard sale and I burned the rest of them (though they really weren't bad, of course). The only secular music I kept was some Ray Stevens comedy, and he was a religious guy himself.

I went to a record smashing event with a Christian friend while in my 20s though I wasnt a Christian. Months later one of the participants told me he regretted smashing his records. lol. Sorry you got sucked into the retardedness of record smashing.

Disco was a great era and I loved the BeeGees, Donna Summer (most especially!!) , The Village People and probably others I can't remember. Now I'm into Trance, Techno, and House dance type music which may have been an offshoot of the old disco tunes.

• Like 2

Disco was a great era and I loved the BeeGees, Donna Summer (most especially!!) , The Village People and probably others I can't remember. Now I'm into Trance, Techno, and House dance type music which may have been an offshoot of the old disco tunes.

And here your user name always had me wondering if you were into the Allman Brothers. ;)

I'm the kid that sat in my bedroom with my vinyls and spun them backwards to try and hear the satanic message in the music.

I grew up in the early to mid 80's so, Satan was "in" back then.

Some of the evilest stuff I found was on my Night Ranger albums. Ha-ha!

I'm the kid that sat in my bedroom with my vinyls and spun them backwards to try and hear the satanic message in the music.

I grew up in the early to mid 80's so, Satan was "in" back then.

Some of the evilest stuff I found was on my Night Ranger albums. Ha-ha!

Sister Christian wasn't very Christian, huh? ;)

I had a compilation of their older stuff before their signature falsetto disco sound.

Guest Furball

not long ago i got my christopher cross best of package, so yeah were not afraid  to be real men!