Goodbye Jesus

The Good Samaritan

Taphophilia

When I was going through my deconversion, I saw something like this but couldn't find it again.

I copied the verses and rewrote them. I think it's a lot more accurate.

And Jesus answering said, A divorced single mother went down from New York to New Jersey, and fell among a deadbeat ex husband and the high cost of daycare, which stripped her, and wounded her, leaving her half dead.

And by chance there came down a certain leader of the Christian Coalition on his way to get his hair done for a film project: and when he saw her, he passed by on the other side.

And likewise a Born Again Christian who espoused Family Values, when he was at the place, came and looked on her, and passed by on the other side.

But a certain gay man, as he journeyed, came where she was: and when he saw her, he had compassion on her,

And went to her, and bound up her wounds, pouring in oil and salve, and set her in his own car, and brought her to an inn, and took care of her.

And on the morrow when he departed, he took out $200.00, and gave it to the Innkeeper, and said unto him, Take care of her; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto her that fell among the thieves?

And he said, He that shewed mercy on her. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise

Well-put, Taphie - very well-put :)