Goodbye Jesus

Things Atheists Post On Facebook

Castiel233

2c0e58288450876fcb283f4df08b21cc.jpg

• Haha 2

Atheism, Religion, Christianity, God is Imaginary, Holidays, Prayer, Ricky Gervais. "Atheists shouldn't share our christian holiday. Just work instead." Haha & you shouldn't share our medical research. Just pray instead.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Irony.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

PhilosophicalAtheism (@PAtheism) | Twitter

• Like 2

If you worship a god that drowns its children for being disobedient, you have no right to criticise my moral standards

• Like 3

According to the Bible, Satan can't do a thing unless and until God allows it. So, clearly, God is really to blame.

• Like 2

Oh my god this is seriously hilarious!! > people ask why, as an atheist, i still say: oh my god....It makes perfect sense. We say "oh my god" when something is UNBELIEVABLE. How Insane It Is For He That Denies GOD To Declare GOD At A Point

• Like 4

Dear "god"...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Holocaust and His "Chosen people"..........and you think your petty problems are important to Him? Ha ha ha.......boy are you self-centered & stupid........

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This is why I think secular morality trumps religious morality. Religious people do good things so they look good to their sky daddy. Atheists do good things because we have empathy.

Smart people like Dr MLK? Somehow this face isn't quite fit for sneering, especially regarding the Savior.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

@ag_NO_stic,

Did you watch the vid in the top-left (after first vid runs) entitled Sheldon Finally Win and Argument with Pastor Asshole ?

I almost peed myself! :lol:

• Like 2

19 hours ago, MOHO said:

@ag_NO_stic,

Did you watch the vid in the top-left (after first vid runs) entitled Sheldon Finally Win and Argument with Pastor Asshole ?

I almost peed myself! :lol:

Are you referring to the Kaboom one? I saw that one too lol, but couldn't find the video with that title.

4 hours ago, ag_NO_stic said:

Are you referring to the Kaboom one? I saw that one too lol, but couldn't find the video with that title.

That's the one.

Riot!

• Like 1