Goodbye Jesus

Things Atheists Post On Facebook

Castiel233

• Super Moderator

I'm enjoying the pics too.  Thanks for starting this thread, Castiel and to those who have participated.   I've already emailed some of the pix to friends of mine who closed their facebook accounts because they are sick of all the XtianCrap.

Since these pix are good for a quick reference, I'm pinning the thread and I changed the title.

Guest Furball

No one is crying, but as long as i have been on here you seem to be a bad person who nobody likes. Every time there is a confrontation on this site, you seem to be in the middle of it. I remember you stating how much better this site used to be, and i realize starting shit with me is exactly what you want, you thought i was that troll matt when i first came on here without having the balls to ask me in pm if i really was him. I even pm'd you to straighten this out, but you were too chicken to pm me back. You were not welcoming to me, a new member on this site, when i first came on here and you have been bad to not only me but others since then. I really am surprised that the mods allow you on here at all. Your a waste of every ones time, and contribute nothing to this site but negative and frankly at times rude and disgusting comments. At least i get involved on this site and try to support people rather than put them down. I am not going to waste anymore of my time with your child like behavior. Go find someone else to start a fight with kid. -Cat

Funny thing is, I never mentioned Matt's name to you. Not once...

I'd say you've all but confirmed what I and some others have suspected.

Your posting style is almost exact. Along WITH the habit of post-bombing.

C'mon, Matt, is that you?!?

There is one thing you have over looked. Matt was caught in the chat room at the same time i was in there. He was on as ted bunny, florduh was in the chat room as well as he kicked him off. He can confirm i am not matt. As far as post bombing, i am not sure what you mean. All the members on here leave quick posts, as you do as well. I am not sure what i am doing differently that others and yourself aren't doing on here as well. Just because 2 people type the same way doesn't make them the same person. C'mon fweet, your more grown up than this, you know better. Pm florduh, he will tell you i am not him. Case Closed.

• Super Moderator

Let's get back on topic.

K THX.

MOAR ATHEIST PICTUREZ PLZ

yellow.gif

This is Hilarious!!! Good job CelingCat. 

• Like 1

Love the atheist memes, keep 'em coming!

atheists_o_673298.jpg

• Like 2

5c00d694c772e411449b6ffff1f6aceb.jpg

3c98d5d7c7ae354a54deea396635b33aaea0005b

• Like 2

55f044296b9b81cb86a06b6524534db250f374a1

• Like 3

81504-prayers.jpg

• Like 6

does-prayer-work.jpg

When I google for atheist memes I have to wade through a lot of crap.  But in this thread I get the best memes curated by ex-c members.  It's like friends recommending books vs  looking at a whole library and wondering what to read.

• Like 2

When I google for atheist memes I have to wade through a lot of crap. But in this thread I get the best memes curated by ex-c members. It's like friends recommending books vs looking at a whole library and wondering what to read.
Or it's like encouraging others to "wade through a lot of crap" so you don't have to.

You must be management material! :-)

81504-prayers.jpg

I do like this one, though. This is the best one so far!

1532218bd98290fb7613fca145f41d7a.jpg

• Like 2

tumblr_nhxnridZRN1taor8xo1_1280.jpg

I have a special place in my heart for Marie Curie since my high school was named after her. :) I think she's bad ass!

• Like 5

No one is crying, but as long as i have been on here you seem to be a bad person who nobody likes. Every time there is a confrontation on this site, you seem to be in the middle of it. I remember you stating how much better this site used to be, and i realize starting shit with me is exactly what you want, you thought i was that troll matt when i first came on here without having the balls to ask me in pm if i really was him. I even pm'd you to straighten this out, but you were too chicken to pm me back. You were not welcoming to me, a new member on this site, when i first came on here and you have been bad to not only me but others since then. I really am surprised that the mods allow you on here at all. Your a waste of every ones time, and contribute nothing to this site but negative and frankly at times rude and disgusting comments. At least i get involved on this site and try to support people rather than put them down. I am not going to waste anymore of my time with your child like behavior. Go find someone else to start a fight with kid. -Cat

I like Fwee.

• Like 1

atheist_protester.jpg