Goodbye Jesus

Theocracy

Dhampir

I think it's possible that even the U.S. could fall under a Xtian based Theocracy. It would depend on a lot on circumstances and how fast/obvious it occured.

When/if another 9/11 type event occurs there could be a further knee-jerk reaction. Once freedoms are taken away it's very hard to get them back. We may not end up in a Islamic type theocracy, but a more subtle, but equally restrictive and oppressive Xtian version. It's already started in some respects. The next 15 - 20 years are going to be rather interesting. The swing to the religious right may just the pendelum moving, 15 years from now we may be all running around naked wondering what all the fuss was about... :grin:

The biggest danger is if the middle ground does nothing and has the mind set that "It couldn't happen here". :Hmm: Keep 'em fat, dumb and happy watching the boob tube all day. Control the media and information flow and you own the majority of the population. There are far too many people content with being spoon fed and not flexing the ol' skeptic muscles. Look at the evolution of creationism into I.D. It's a virus that will keep mutating until it finds a way to kill the host or develop a symbotic relationship. :scratch:

Don't worry, I'm not all doomsday all the time, just running with the thought.

Time to head home from work. Rode the motorcycle in today. It's 84 here Austin..... :woohoo: