Goodbye Jesus

Homosexuality Can Be Cured- With Prayer!

Metroplex

I just love how they thank Biblegodzilla for "restoring" one person from AIDS. The Cthulhu of the Bible spares one person yet lets millions of others die from it, many of which undoubtedly have Xians praying for them. It all sounds more and more like a cult praying to an evil god who doles out little favors to those who give him the best spiritual blowjobs.

If Biblegodzilla was really all loving and so forth, he'd heal everyone of AIDS as well as eradicate it and bless us all with immunity. That would be a real show of power and would prove his existence better than a contradictory book thumped by self-hating fanatics.

I can't help but feel some christian is going to say 'you are now cured of you homosexuality' as he now cannot have sex again. I feel sorry for the guy, he will probably avoid medication, believing god wil cure him from his disease, and spend the rest of his days fasting and praying, instead of enjoying himself and living life to the fullest!

But who am I to judge............This guy could be the happiest guy on the planet and not regret a thing, if so then let him be!

I can't help but feel some christian is going to say 'you are now cured of you homosexuality' as he now cannot have sex again. I feel sorry for the guy, he will probably avoid medication, believing god wil cure him from his disease, and spend the rest of his days fasting and praying, instead of enjoying himself and living life to the fullest!

But who am I to judge............This guy could be the happiest guy on the planet and not regret a thing, if so then let him be!

Sadly, that's true. He will spend a good amount of time trying to go against his own natural grain rather than just relax and enjoy the life he has. How many Xians fall into that trap, living their lives trying to fight themselves rather than enjoy their time on earth?

If it makes him happy, that's one thing. Some people enjoy doing crazy things. Yet still, one cannot help but notice the lunacy of it all.

"God cured of my homosexuality! But I still like boys..."

I'm parapharasing, but does that not make any sense to anyone else around here?

Hi all,

well, I have been for my results and they came back as HIV positive.

But you know what.... PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

Yippee! You will now try and live a life of utter loneliness and feel the rejection by those who claim to love you. Words cannot describe my joy. :Wendywhatever:

Aaron, if I were not in such a bad mood today I might have offered some advice. Right now all I can muster is; “No wonder you were too stupid to wear a condom!”

IBF

Hi all,

well, I have been for my results and they came back as HIV positive.

But you know what.... PRAISE THE LORD!!!!! I love Jesus so much, nothing could ever ever ever be so big as to take my love of Jesus away. He is the reason why I'm on this earth today, living and breathing. Scripture tells us that God will never give us anything that we can't bear. God has an agenda and we have to live by it. I'm so happy that this weekend of prayer and fasting has put my relationship with God back on track and I'm drawing closer to Him every day. He truly is the most important person in my life.

<snip>

GOD BLESS YOU EVERYONE!!

I feel so badly for this person. I also feel outraged at the Christian community. Rather that telling him to practice caution in todays world, and for GOD'S SAKE DON'T HAVE UNPROTECTED SEX WITH SOMEONE!!!!, no they do not deal with REAL ISSUES. Now this boy is going to die!

Fuckers!