Goodbye Jesus

It's Not Worth It

Worthless

I think perhaps some of you secretly wish you could come back, but can't anymore because of the unforgiveable sin.

You guys took the long hard road alone. I can respect that in essence. I have read some of the testimonials and see that it is not easy. You weren't meant to do it alone. You weren't meant to walk alone in this world. I urge everyone who has not committed blasphemy to return to their Maker, the One who loves them.

Presuming to know our thoughts, feelings and reasons for our decisions simply adds a greater level of cruelty and sadistic delight to your post, Worthless.

You cannot know that we took a long hard alone, so your respect is irrelevant because it isn't founded on knowledge - only faith-driven speculation on your part.

By presuming to know why we did what we did you are judging us and it's not your place to do so.

• Like 3

Delete

I think most people here have committed the unforgiveable sin, which is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. There is no hope for most of you here. Your fate is sealed.

I'm not God and I can't see into each person's heart, but if you had the Holy Spirit as some of you say you have, and now have renounced it...that's it. That makes me sad.

Make yourselves as comfy as you can now because that is all that is left for you.

How humble of you to admit that you're not God immediately after asserting that you know the essence of His nature, and what He can and can't forgive.

I think perhaps some of you secretly wish you could come back, but can't anymore because of the unforgiveable sin.

You guys took the long hard road alone. I can respect that in essence. I have read some of the testimonials and see that it is not easy. You weren't meant to do it alone. You weren't meant to walk alone in this world. I urge everyone who has not committed blasphemy to return to their Maker, the One who loves them.

Again, you claim knowledge that you cannot possibly have. No part of me wants to go back to believing a lie. I think many here feel the same way.

Do you get some kind of comfort out of uttering meaningless threats? Do you find it reassuring? This doesn't bother me; I no longer fear hell at all. But some people here are still in the early stages of deconversion. You are encouraging irrational fear in people who have been severely damaged by it already. This is reprehensible. If you have an actual argument to make or some evidence to present then please do so. Maybe we can have a meaningful conversation. But if all you have are more baseless claims about the horrors that are in store for us then kindly piss off.

• Like 1

You have committed sacrilege because you deny the gods and worship a man. I urge you to start your way back by worshiping Aphrodite. She is kindly, and calls not for animal sacrifices but for flowers, etc. If you're a woman, you could offer her your hair. But what counts is a loving heart.

• Like 3

I think most people here have committed the unforgiveable sin, which is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. There is no hope for most of you here. Your fate is sealed.

I'm not God and I can't see into each person's heart, but if you had the Holy Spirit as some of you say you have, and now have renounced it...that's it. That makes me sad.

Make yourselves as comfy as you can now because that is all that is left for you.

WorthSomething!

Thanks for your concern. It's a shame you care more for us than your god does, though, since he could (presumably) do something about it while all you can do is feel sad for us and tell us we have a Very Hot Future awaiting.

You don't think he could bend his own rules, just a tiny bit, just for a moment, and do something to convince us that he's real? Lift the "Blasphemy Ban" so we wouldn't have to burn in hell? Why doesn't he love us enough to do that?

All he's given us is an unreliable book and a bunch of followers who are powerless to do anything for us but condemn us to a Devil's Hell. Oh well. That's what you get with Deities. They can be real bastards.

And by the way, I'm not one who secretly wishes to come back. And according to your theology I can't come back anyway. (I did tell your god to kiss my round brownie right where it stinks, after all.) It sounds like things are working out just as they should. I'm happier than I've ever been; and god will be delighted to smell the smoke of my burning resurrected worm-eaten flesh forever and ever. And all the people said, AMEN. Thank you Jesus. Hosanna in the highest.

Oh hi, you're back. Did you read that link I posted? Didn't think so.

Just one more item on the long list of wrong things you think.  I have already explained to you why we can't go back.  While it is true many of us would love to go back in order to end the social torture and isolation that Christians put us through you choose to remain ignorant as to the reason even after people explain it to you.  How about you stop tormenting non-believers?  How about you stop threatening them with hell?  How about you stop treating non-believers as outsiders?  For somebody who talks about sin you cause a lot of pain.

You guys took the long hard road alone. I can respect that in essence.

You are not respecting us.  Instead you are trying to scare us and demanding that we live a lie.  You and those like you are the very cause of the "long hard road alone".  Stop causing social division and suddenly the division you were causing won't exist anymore.  It's not that hard to figure out for those who are not brainwashed.

Now because you have not addressed any of the issues raised by others I call you a troll.  Clearly you have no interest in a genuine conversation.  Up to this point there have been 78 separate responses from others regarding your thread.  You have ignored everything we have said yet continue to preach at us.

• Like 1

This unforgiveable sin would be against the holy spirit, right Worthless?

So let me ask you a simple question about the holy spirit.

Is he a spirit of truth or a spirit of falsehood?

Hi,

I'm a Christian here.

Just wanted to say I read the posts every now and then. Let us pretend that Jesus is not real. He was just a man, a lunatic, or didn't even exist. He never died for you, He never saved you. You were brainwashed etc.

But what if IT is true? What if there really is a heaven and hell, and you are going straight to hell, where you will burn and be tormented for all eternity?

A wise person would go back and return to the flock and serve Jesus just in case. Maybe you will have to put up with hypocrisy, and judgment inside the church....but at least that is only for a short while compared to suffering in hell for all eternity.

It's not worth it.

Can you explain why the bolded part is never mentioned as a possibility in the Old Testament? 

Don't feed the troll.

ugh.  Not even a clever one at that.

• Like 1

I would not want to be an ignorant, superstitious fool for one more second. I cannot return to my makers because my mother and father are both dead. (It's OK; they died of natural causes after living well into old age.)

I'm pretty sure I've already committed what your little, fear-driven mind calls "unforgiveable sin," but just in case it didn't take the first few thousand times, here we go again:

Sin is a foolish concept. There are bad deeds and crimes, but there is not such a thing as "sin." There is no hell. There is no heaven. There is no god. And, though god is a work of fiction (and cowardly imagination), the character described in the bible (buybull) is a puss-dripping, mother-fucking asshole (and any other foul names that one can conjure).

There. Good (bad) enough for you? If not, I can think up a lot more blasphemy. And why shouldn't I? After all, blasphemy IS a victimless crime of no consequence whatsoever.

Why hasn't anyone already listed the verse where it says that no one can call on the name of jesus unless being moved by the holy spirit to do so?

Then then the verse about blasphemy being unforgivable ...

Coupled with said poster blaspheming AND calling upon Jesus in the same post so this idiot can see how pointless and juvenile their outlook really is!

Here, I'll start...

Fuck jesus! Fuck god! Fuck the holy spirit! = unforgivable -- I am verily damned.

Now --

Dear Lord Jesus, please come into my heart and save me for I wish to know the love of God.

According to the bible, you can't even call on jesus unless moved by the holy spirit. And yet ...

There it is.

Don't feed the troll.

ugh.  Not even a clever one at that.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm starting to think. They're just repeating the same general bullshit like a parrot or something.

• Like 1

An eternity of blissful paradise, health, happiness, and freedom neverending.....

at the cost of having a man painfully slaughtered for you, torn into shreds alive for you....

Is Not Worth It!!

To live in a golden heavenly palace.....

whilst the dog you loved and cherished for 15 years rots away in the ground.....

Is Not Worth It!!

To skip through fields of gold, singing  "I'm not perfect just forgiven fa la la la la la la la laaa".....

Whilst a Buddhist monk, who denied himself the pleasures of flesh, who strived with every fibre of his being to be perfect while he was alive, breaths flames of fire into his nostrils and screams unrelentingly......

It's Not Worth It!!

To feast at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb....

After 1000s of years of human and animal torture to achieve this "happy ending".....

It's Not Worth It!!

A human being dies of old age with happy memories and enters eternal happiness...

An animal forced to spend 40 years caged away in a laboratory, tortured unspeakably, dies and goes, nowhere.  Never getting one happy second of life.....

It's NOT WORTH IT!!

Listen, I will be HONORED to go to nonexistence with all the tortured animals.  I will go there gladly.  Just please, don't let me end up in the paradise hell of Jesus Christ.  And I think anyone with a heart would have to agree. 

• Like 4

Weak.

• Like 1

Most people who write posts such as this were abused as children by parents and other trusted adults with frequent and incessant exposure to a religious dogma, from a particular infantile and virulent religion.

Nearly all of these folks who continue to adhere to the brainwashing once they become adults do so because of a recipe of peer pressure, willful ignorance, cowardice, sanctimony and hubris.

Poster Worthless appears to be one of these unfortunate fellows.

• Like 1

A wise person would go back and return to the flock and serve Jesus just in case. Maybe you will have to put up with hypocrisy, and judgment inside the church....but at least that is only for a short while compared to suffering in hell for all eternity.

So, false faith for the sheer purpose of saving one's self from the eternal BBQ would be more pleasing to God than honest doubt?

Self-serving faith vs. honesty and integrity and boldness

Hmmm...if I were God I think I'd send the spineless wimps to hell...much like the servant that buried his single talent.

• Like 3

Typical god, sending his underlings to do his bidding (i.e condemining us all to the hellfire!).

You know what makes me sad? You. To think there is someone so hopelessly lost in their "beliefs" to a god that they lose every shred of common sense they have, it just blows my mind.

Anyhow, I probably shouldn't have fed you anymore troll, but here you go *throws a bone*.

• Like 2

Ya know, it's a safe bet to believe in Santa Claus just in case it doesn't jeopardize your chances of getting presents this year. 

• Like 2

I would much rather burn in Hell than serve the cruel and vengeful god that would send me there. He can kiss my ass.

• Like 3

Hi,

I'm a Christian here.

Just wanted to say I read the posts every now and then. Let us pretend that Jesus is not real. He was just a man, a lunatic, or didn't even exist. He never died for you, He never saved you. You were brainwashed etc.

But what if IT is true? What if there really is a heaven and hell, and you are going straight to hell, where you will burn and be tormented for all eternity?

It's not worth it.

Have you considered the fallacy behind Pascal's Wager?  I present to you the deluxe edition.  aVSVQ.png

• Like 4

Really I think watching Christians evangelize and get shot down here is a form of entertainment. 

I hereby reject your fear, shame and guilt. 

And I laugh at you for believing it and trying to spread it. Your evangelism will ultimately fail. I am a blasphemer! Let's chat!

• Like 3

To Worthless:

Most evangelicals who come here are not as bombastic, direct, or intellectually consistent with Christianity as you are.  I gather that you won't be on this forum frequently, however I'd like to publicly make you the following offer.  I am willing to discuss any subtopic of religion with you and honestly answer any relevant questions you have about my belief or lack thereof.  I only ask that you meet two conditions.  First, please respond to my posts at least twice per week (I ask this because it's about how frequently I plan to be this forum).  Second, I would request that each post consist of at minimum 500 words of original thought.

Please let me know if you're interested.

500 words of original thought Bhim?  That's a heavy burden to bear. Maybe Worthless would rather learn of me, for my burden is light and my yoke is easy. Or maybe it's the other way around.

Worthless, I'll match Bhim's offer but only ask for 10 words of original thought. If you can find ten words of original thought, I will spare not only you, but also your city.  wicked.gif

500 words of original thought Bhim?  That's a heavy burden to bear. Maybe Worthless would rather learn of me, for my burden is light and my yoke is easy. Or maybe it's the other way around.

Worthless, I'll match Bhim's offer but only ask for 10 words of original thought. If you can find ten words of original thought, I will spare not only you, but also your city.  wicked.gif

Original thought? From a Christian? :)

• Like 1