Goodbye Jesus

It's Not Worth It

Worthless

Amended to take account of the possibility that a non-Christian PMed End3.

Maybe, as well as the hit and run posting, Worthless also PMed End3...?

http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/67542-qualification/page-3#.VTC3WPnF8uk (# 47)

"It's the same here. A new member PMed me recently and described this place as "a cesspool of self-righteousness". The correct answer would be yes."

A new member who PM's a resident Christian like End3 with a message like this is very likely to be a Christian too.

So that rules out Ironhorse, Justus, Ordinaryclay, Thumbelina, A1 Steaksauce, Chrisassaf or Wellofwater - none of these are new members.  It could be 2PhiloVoid, but that kind of negative, condemnatory judgement doesn't seem to be his style.  Which leaves three four possibilities.

1.  End was PMed by a new Christian member who's not posted anything yet.

2.  End was PMed by Worthless.

3.  End was PMed by Ric.

4.  End's lying to us and simply making shit up.

So, if it was # 1 thru #3...  devilfinger.gif

If it's #4, then I'm not really surprised.

That kind of negative, condemnatory judgement against us is exactly the kind of thing End would write.   It fits him to a tee.  

Hi,

I'm a Christian here.

Just wanted to say I read the posts every now and then. Let us pretend that Jesus is not real. He was just a man, a lunatic, or didn't even exist. He never died for you, He never saved you. You were brainwashed etc.

But what if IT is true? What if there really is a heaven and hell, and you are going straight to hell, where you will burn and be tormented for all eternity?

A wise person would go back and return to the flock and serve Jesus just in case. Maybe you will have to put up with hypocrisy, and judgment inside the church....but at least that is only for a short while compared to suffering in hell for all eternity.

It's not worth it.

what isn't worth it is to deny yourself the life you have now. There is no proof, none that god exists or any god anymore than proof of other life in space exists. Why would I deny myself in the only thing that I can prove. I can prove I am here but I don't see god anyplace at all, why is that?

what is sad is that people actually do this out of fear. Do you think if that god exists he will accept you if you are just doing it as a last resort so you don't "burn"?

good luck with that.

Hi,

I'm a Christian here.

Just wanted to say I read the posts every now and then. Let us pretend that Jesus is not real. He was just a man, a lunatic, or didn%2

not sure why this is here it double posted

THIS ONE CAN BE REMOVED BY ADMIN

Hit and run post. We won't hear from him, again, any time soon -- if ever.

I like how he threatened us too. As if that was going to convince us to come back into the fold lol I can't help but laugh inside.

the impotent words of someone lost inside of religion are not much of a threat. He is just mislead and probably not a bad person. Many of you once thought just like he did and then you evolved yourself. Give him a chance to break free and see if you still feel threatened by the fantasy he lives in.

By the way that doesn't mean I agree with him. I think people who believe in gods are crazy, flat out crazy. That doesn't mean he cannot fix himself and actually learn to live on his own terms.

if you do come back man please don't just pour yourself into religion. See the world around you, experience it before you so readily dismiss and abandon it.

Hit and run post. We won't hear from him, again, any time soon -- if ever.

I like how he threatened us too. As if that was going to convince us to come back into the fold lol I can't help but laugh inside.

the impotent words of someone lost inside of religion are not much of a threat. He is just mislead and probably not a bad person. Many of you once thought just like he did and then you evolved yourself. Give him a chance to break free and see if you still feel threatened by the fantasy he lives in.

By the way that doesn't mean I agree with him. I think people who believe in gods are crazy, flat out crazy. That doesn't mean he cannot fix himself and actually learn to live on his own terms.

if you do come back man please don't just pour yourself into religion. See the world around you, experience it before you so readily dismiss and abandon it.

Love your words. I was the same way as well so I see no point being arrogant about it and rude to the OP. But it is a Lion's Den after all, so I guess you gotta be ready to feel some heat. :))

• Super Moderator

The fact that Christians can come to the Lion's Den with no arguments or facts and tell Ex-Christians who have been there already that we must come back or go to Hell is a perfect example of what a shaky house of cards this fear based religion is.

Hit and run or not, I gave ol' Worthless the benefit of the doubt. I knew Bhim was right the whole time, though.

Either way some good responses showed up. They might help a lurker somewhere.

• Like 1

http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/67542-qualification/page-3#.VTC3WPnF8uk (# 47)

"It's the same here. A new member PMed me recently and described this place as "a cesspool of self-righteousness". The correct answer would be yes."

A new member who PM's a resident Christian like End3 with a message like this is very likely to be a Christian too.

So that rules out Ironhorse, Justus, Ordinaryclay, Thumbelina, A1 Steaksauce, Chrisassaf or Wellofwater - none of these are new members.  It could be 2PhiloVoid, but that kind of negative, condemnatory judgement doesn't seem to be his style.  Which leaves three four possibilities.

3.  End was PMed by Ric.

That kind of negative, condemnatory judgement against us is exactly the kind of thing End would write.   It fits him to a tee.  

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt, BAA. And you're right, that kind of acerbic, 'behind-the-scenes' message isn't my style. closedeyes.gif 

Peace

3.  End was PMed by Ric.

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt, BAA. And you're right, that kind of acerbic, 'behind-the-scenes' message isn't my style. closedeyes.gif

Peace

Olives__olive_branch_by_weberica.jpg

Hi,

I'm a Christian here.

Just wanted to say I read the posts every now and then. Let us pretend that Jesus is not real. He was just a man, a lunatic, or didn't even exist. He never died for you, He never saved you. You were brainwashed etc.

But what if IT is true? What if there really is a heaven and hell, and you are going straight to hell, where you will burn and be tormented for all eternity?

A wise person would go back and return to the flock and serve Jesus just in case. Maybe you will have to put up with hypocrisy, and judgment inside the church....but at least that is only for a short while compared to suffering in hell for all eternity.

It's not worth it.

Just do me a favor and look up "the problem of hell". One of the key concepts that made me leave Christianity. It also doesn't help that most Christians are okay with the majority of the world being tormented while they get to go to some heavenly paradise...seems selfish and sadistic honestly.

• Like 2

3.  End was PMed by Ric.

Peace

Olives__olive_branch_by_weberica.jpg

...for some reason, the .jpg you offered doesn't come up for me. Maybe it's being blocked by the filter on my computer. Oh well, it's the thought that counts...GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

I think most people here have committed the unforgiveable sin, which is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. There is no hope for most of you here. Your fate is sealed.

I'm not God and I can't see into each person's heart, but if you had the Holy Spirit as some of you say you have, and now have renounced it...that's it. That makes me sad.

Make yourselves as comfy as you can now because that is all that is left for you.

I think most people here have committed the unforgiveable sin, which is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. There is no hope for most of you here. Your fate is sealed.

I'm not God and I can't see into each person's heart, but if you had the Holy Spirit as some of you say you have, and now have renounced it...that's it. That makes me sad.

Make yourselves as comfy as you can now because that is all that is left for you.

How do you know this? What FACTS can you offer us "sinners" that can prove this? Did you even read any of the questions we asked you or are you turning your back on your fellow "man"? Your 1 book that you put out as the center of your universe proves nothing. There are other religions and other books which claim the same thing. You can almost just switch the book covers on most and you wouldn't even know the difference.

^^^^^^^

• Like 2

Wrong.  The unforgivable sin is to think for yourself.  Once you start doing that you cannot go back.  What would it take for you to believe in Santa Claus again?  You can't go back to believing in Santa Clause because you already know too much.  It's the same reason we can't believe in your religion any more.

And don't worry.  We will all go to the same place when we die so you are no better than any of us.  What is this place?  It's nowhere, of course.  You were dead for 13 billion years before you were born and it didn't bother you at all.  Being non-existant again won't be so bad.  The sad thing is that you throw away the only real life you have for the sake of an imaginary reward you will never taste.

• Like 4

So you're basically condemning us to hell? How Christ-like of you!

I'd say something snarky but EyesOpened and my mistake already ceased that opportunity. Let me just say this...the self-righteousness leaking out of this post was appealing but not unexpected. The Christian idea of hell is based on off sadism and selfishness. It's honestly a scare tactic used to make people believe in an ingenuine way because they don't want to risk your tyrant god throwing them into a lake of fire. If hell is real, then hey, a ton of people are going there. The good 60-70% of the world who doesn't follow your religion, the gays, babies and any other little children who couldn't ask for Jesus into their lives...while you arrogant pricks can share your rather empty eternal paradise amongst yourselves. By the way, since Hitler was a Catholic and the KKK was a Christian organization, say hi to them up there for me okay?

• Like 4

Laughs at worthless. He really believes this stuff. LoL. 

What makes me sad is that some Christians...like yourself, worthless....have renounced their sense of humor.

I love blasphemy, it's so much fun. Think about it, Jesus is an actual, honest to your deity/whatever of choice, mother fucker. According to your stories he literally fucked his under age mother as his father in order to give birth to himself. You expect me to take that seriously? Really?

Your god can't see into my heart either, your god is merely a figment of your imagination. It has no power beyond your mind. Also I'm one of the damned, if your god actually does exist. So not much I can do about that anyway.

I will agree with your last line, this is all we get, better make the most of it. But this is all you get too, as far as anyone can say with any intellectual honesty. Being a materialist I don't believe in spiritual bullshit, once our brains stop working we are gone. That's it.

-Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn! Worship the One True Destroyer! You will want to be among the first he devours on his return! Spare yourself from the horrors that await!... I can do it too.

You know what happens when u deal with me. Muwahaha

You embarrass yourself? tongue.png

pureevil.gif

No when u deal with me. U lose IQ after talking to me longer than 5 minutes so you Better watch yourself!! My grammar virus is a killer people have DIED st the site of my words.

Better watch ur mouth sun!

I think perhaps some of you secretly wish you could come back, but can't anymore because of the unforgiveable sin.

You guys took the long hard road alone. I can respect that in essence. I have read some of the testimonials and see that it is not easy. You weren't meant to do it alone. You weren't meant to walk alone in this world. I urge everyone who has not committed blasphemy to return to their Maker, the One who loves them.

Is here a single ex-C who hasn't blasphemed? Isn't public denial of faith in Jesus blasphemy, one which is done by practically everyone who as much as joins the site as an ex-C and posts an introduction?

I don't care to be "forgiven". The relationship I had with Jesus left my life in pieces, and like an abusive spouse who "loved" you, I don't want to have anything to do with him (if he exists at all, which I have no proof of anyway). The good experiences I had were lies. I may miss the bliss itself but I don't want happiness that is a lie and blinds me.

Now that I can share the story with many who have gone through the same, I'm not walking alone anymore.

• Like 4

Is here a single ex-C who hasn't blasphemed? Isn't public denial of faith in Jesus blasphemy, one which is done by practically everyone who as much as joins the site as an ex-C and posts an introduction?

I don't care to be "forgiven". The relationship I had with Jesus left my life in pieces, and like an abusive spouse who "loved" you, I don't want to have anything to do with him (if he exists at all, which I have no proof of anyway). The good experiences I had were lies. I may miss the bliss itself but I don't want happiness that is a lie and blinds me.

Now that I can share the story with many who have gone through the same, I'm not walking alone anymore.

Excellent point yunea. You can clearly see that Worthless is on autopilot or someone being foolish. Worthless is a great name for this poster because he/she contributes nothing to the conversation, which they started.

I have experience being a mod on a website and the mods here can tell if this person is actually someone with a second account because the mods are privy to everyones ip address on this site.

I think perhaps some of you secretly wish you could come back, but can't anymore because of the unforgiveable sin.

I think maybe, you perhaps, just pulled something out of your ass. Might want to sterilize that before handling it further...

You guys took the long hard road alone. I can respect that in essence. I have read some of the testimonials and see that it is not easy. You weren't meant to do it alone. You weren't meant to walk alone in this world. I urge everyone who has not committed blasphemy to return to their Maker, the One who loves them.

From what I can see, this road isn't lacking in company. We weren't meant to do or be anything, at least in the sense of some cosmic will orchestrating everything to it's desire.

Rape and murder? Eh, come on up. Blasphemy? Burn in hell, bitch! Yeah, I'll stick with reality. You can have the fairy tails if you really want them.

• Like 2

You know what, "Worthless"?  You are a truly despicable little fear-monger, repeating the lies that were frightened into you by some deluded adult.

I predict that not one of us here shall go to hell -- Because no such place exists.

I also predict that you shall never see heaven -- Because no such place exists.

As for your alleged Holy Spirit, it is functionally indistinguishable from Satan in that it is a tool that your god uses to manipulate mortals' minds, thereby destroying all pretense of "free will."

May Christianity die with your hands around its throat.

• Like 2

Then this message, addressed to those of us who have no way back to Christ, serves only to torture us before the appointed time.

So where in the Bible does it say that wanton sadism is one of the good fruit of the spirit?

• Like 4