Just To Say Thanks

Joyous1

I will be moving soon and really don't have time to keep up with this forum. I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone here for your support, advice, and humor.

I think it is safe to say that my crisis is over now, so if I find time after I'm settled to start posting again I will have to change my name. Soul Triumphant maybe? We'll see.

Bye SIC, if you happen to have the time drop in for a hello, will you? :):3:

Soul,

Glad you found time to stop in and become part of this joint..

Door won't lock behind you when it closes. Feel free to stay part of community as time and inclination allows.

Pleased that the assembled here could do in part a bit for you in The Journey.

kevinL

Hi Soul,

Congrats on getting your house sold!

You will be missed. You have such insightful things to say and I enjoy reading your posts.

Please, when and if you can, check in from time to time.

Taph

In your recent posts, I've been happy to see you sound much more confident and strong. I've been adjusting to a move among other things, too, and things are great. I'm sure you will make a success at it, you are a very able and competent person, and you will also make a good friend to the new friends you make...but....don't forget your old pals! Come on back and read some of my rants or nonsense, and tell me what's new!

See you!

Good luck on the move SiC, and feel free to come back any time, you're good peoples.