Goodbye Jesus

How Many Christians Truly Believe?

Guest celsusthepagan

And I somehow doubt that you have left it at "Any sex outside of marriage is a sin." You don't seem the type, from what you have said here, to keep your mouth shut on your opinions, unless you are a coward that will only say these things if they don't think it will be traced to them.

Obviously, you have no idea about me. I try to be as tactful as possible with my responses. The more I post, the more you'll see. Don't worry, I've already had a complaint lodged against me to my command from a website for stating my political beliefs, so I'm not afraid of speaking what's on my mind. I just have to learn to be mindful of what I say about the President and his staff. As for the issue of sex outside of marriage, yeah, I stand by that right there. I don't say one is worse than another, except for pedophilia.

Don't worry, I've already had a complaint lodged against me to my command from a website for stating my political beliefs, so I'm not afraid of speaking what's on my mind. I just have to learn to be mindful of what I say about the President and his staff.

This is an international site, so your political views are most welcome.

As for the issue of sex outside of marriage, yeah, I stand by that right there. I don't say one is worse than another, except for pedophilia.

Any more worse than breaking the sabbath, eating prohibtary food, or celebrating christmas

Why did you ignore my post?