Goodbye Jesus

Why Do I Have To Hide This?

Lilith

I'm happy to cast a spell for anyone that desires me to do so. I promise no results, cuz I feel like I'm rusty and not really "in tune" with the spiritual side of life right now. If anyone is seriously wanting me to do something like this for them, PM me and we can talk. :)

Would you be open to a public experiment? I don't know what spells you believe you can achive. What if you give us a list of them and we set up some tests to see if they work?

If anyone is seriously wanting me to do something like this for them, PM me and we can talk. :)
I AM serious! I really could use a bit of extra cash right now. (just a bit, not a lot)

Heck, I'll even send you some hair or somethin' if it'll help. :grin:

If anyone is seriously wanting me to do something like this for them, PM me and we can talk. :)
I AM serious! I really could use a bit of extra cash right now. (just a bit, not a lot)

I know a spell that can result in double your money. Just send me the amount you want doubled and I'll cast it for you.

I know a spell that can result in double your money. Just send me the amount you want doubled and I'll cast it for you.
That's just it. I don't have what I need, and all I want is what I need. Therefore, I have nothing to send. :shrug:

That's just it. I don't have what I need, and all I want is what I need. Therefore, I have nothing to send. :shrug:

Ok...I'll do it. Give me some time. As I said, I have to kind of sneak around with this thing. :)

Fwee... disregard the PM I sent you earlier. Ritual has been performed.

OH NO!!!! :vent:

I answered the PM before I saw your message here! :HappyCry:

That's not going to cancel it out or anything, is it?!?! :shrug:

OH NO!!!! :vent:

I answered the PM before I saw your message here! :HappyCry:

That's not going to cancel it out or anything, is it?!?! :shrug:

LOL!!

No hun..it's ok. I had a feeling you were east of me anyway. It's simply so I know which direction to focus my thoughts and energies, but it's not critical. If I get a chance, I'll perform the ritual again. I'm of the mindset, in all areas of life, "If a little is good, more is better." :HaHa: