Goodbye Jesus

The Banana

Mr. Neil

Ray Comfort just conceded the Banana argument on the Hellbound Alleee show.

Show Archives

Show transcript

He may have conceded, but will he actually stop using the argument? Will he be able to give up the banana? "I wish I could quit you."

I really liked this little part of the exchange.

This is some funny stuff here. :lmao:

Franc: Ray, have you ever told… the truth?

Ray: [laughing] That’s really well put. [laughing]

Franc: [laughing] No, go ahead and answer it! Have you ever told the truth?

Ray: [laughing] Good question. Yeah.

Franc and Alleee: What does that make you?

Ray: [laughing] It makes me… [laughing] …you guys are funny.

Aaron: [laughing] I’m a truther, too. I gotta confess.

Franc: We got you, Ray.

Alleee: We’re all truth-tellers as well as liars.

Franc: We got you, Ray, we got you.

And I honestly didn't know, until after reading the transcript, that bananas were engineered by humans to be the way that they are now. :woohoo::twitch::woohoo:

PBF_02_3_image_04_full.jpg

There's your wild banana. The Christian's worst nightmare.

Yeah. I heard once that the original banana was (is) hard and have to be cooked first. Just like the potatoes.

And despite all these arguments they come up with to prove God that get shot down time, and time, and time again just like these, they remain oblivious to their obvious desperation. You would think that eventually you might question yourself what the hell you are doing coming up with stupid arguments, but it doesn't seem to matter to them whether its crap logic or not, as long as someone comes to see God, who cares if what you say is total dog shit. And they accuse atheists of lacking a moral foundation??

I really liked this little part of the exchange.

This is some funny stuff here. :lmao:

Franc: Ray, have you ever told… the truth?

Ray: [laughing] That’s really well put. [laughing]

Franc: [laughing] No, go ahead and answer it! Have you ever told the truth?

Ray: [laughing] Good question. Yeah.

Franc and Alleee: What does that make you?

Ray: [laughing] It makes me… [laughing] …you guys are funny.

Aaron: [laughing] I’m a truther, too. I gotta confess.

Franc: We got you, Ray.

Alleee: We’re all truth-tellers as well as liars.

Franc: We got you, Ray, we got you.

NICE!

Merlin

Found this little gem. :HaHa:

That was without a doubt the most ridiculous video I've ever seen. I almost converted out of pity after examining the scope of their naivety.

If they want banana smoothies, I can recycle a few for them. With all of the coffee I've been drinking lately, perhaps I can create a new hybrid.

Good to be reading you again, Mr. Neil.

Fwee,

I just tried licking a banana. It doesn't work very well. That girl you posted is dumb!

chef

So what happened with bananas is sortof a symbiosis.

"Kids, I know that this is full of seeds and is barely edible, but you have to be visionary about this. We're gonna keep eating these and replanting the seeds with our stools till we get mutations that will eliminate the seeds altogether. Pass the plan on to your kids. Maybe thirty thousand years down the road, people will be drinking banana smoothies because you cared".

Well guys, maybe the viper's right. A turd can be sort of banana shaped. Maybe that's where god got the idea? After all if God is every where you can't help but shit on him, so he's seen a lot of examples.

:scratch: Come to think of it that may explain why God don't like us so much.

Fwee,

That girl you posted is dumb!

Thirty years ago, you wouldn't think so. :HaHa:

Fwee,

That girl you posted is dumb!

Thirty years ago, you wouldn't think so. :HaHa:

Really? :Doh: Oh, I get it!

Now that Christians have discovered that God made bananas for us, God is going to take them away. The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, blessed be the name of the Lord.

A future with no bananas?

Go bananas while you still can. The world's most popular fruit and the fourth most important food crop of any sort is in deep trouble. Its genetic base, the wild bananas and traditional varieties cultivated in India, has collapsed.

Virtually all bananas traded internationally are of a single variety, the Cavendish, the genetic roots of which lie in India. Three years ago, New Scientist revealed that the world Cavendish crop was threatened by pandemics of diseases such as that caused by the black sigatoka fungus. The main hope for survival of the Cavendish lies in developing new hybrids resistant to the fungus, but this is a difficult and time-consuming task because the seedless modern fruit does not reproduce sexually and has to be bred from cuttings.

Now the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) has warned that wild banana species are rapidly going extinct as Indian forests are destroyed, while many traditional farmers' varieties are also disappearing. It could take a global effort to save the bananas' gene pool.

In fact many of the genes that could save the Cavendish may already have been lost, says NeBambi Lutaladio, a plant scientist at the FAO's headquarters in Rome, Italy. One variety that contains genes that resist black sigatoka survives as a single plant in the botanical gardens of Calcutta, he says.

The banana and the hand are perfectly made, one for the other. ... Notice how gracefully it sits over the human hand.

If it's just perfect for the human hand, isn't it also just perfect for the hand of our ancestors, the monkeys?