Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

When Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone:

United States -- Muslim 1.0%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1%-2%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law.

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- Muslim 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris -- car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam -- Mohammed cartoons).

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 10-15%

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning: Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70% After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of "Dar-es-Salaam" -- the Islamic House of Peace -- there's supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 99.9%

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel." -- Leon Uris, "The Haj"

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, such as France , the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots

• Thanks 1

Guest sylensikeelyoo

Yeah fuck that. These assholes are gonna ruin the free practice of religion for everyone. When that day comes I'm gonna sit back, crack open a beer, and watch these religious nutbags die off. Religious persecution is a self fulfilling prophesy, you know why? Because the only thing worse than a tyrannical government is a religious tyrannical government. The people will rise up, over throw it, and get rid of the infection that started the disease in the first place. The infection in this case, is religion. It is the thing that caused progress to come to a screeching halt during the Roman Empire. Before religion infected the government, there was sanitation, medical innovation, industry, technological advancements, and tolerance. When religion took over, the whole world went backwards for a thousand years. Religion in and of itself is not bad, but given too much power, it can damage society and human progress.

• Like 3

I thought Jordan and Turkey were fairly mild?

• Super Moderator

You can't tell me the radicals don't have popular support from the so called moderates. 

http://pamelageller.com/2015/07/isis-crucifies-dozens-for-breaking-ramadan-fast-victims-remain-hanged-on-electricity-poles.html/

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...radical Muslims want to kill you. Moderate Muslims want a radical Muslim to kill you.

islam-2.jpg

• Like 4

Jordan and Turkey are viewed as strategic allies by the US, mainly for airfields and bases. Turkey itself is quite harsh on it's citizens, particularly the Kurds.

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

Jordan and Turkey are viewed as strategic allies by the US, mainly for airfields and bases. Turkey itself is quite harsh on it's citizens, particularly the Kurds.

I know a family who were forced to flee Jordan because they are Christian. How they ever became Christian in that place I don't know, but it almost killed them.

Very true, Duderonomy!

In a previous job, back in the early 2000's, I had a colleague (he was then but not after this comment) who, when asked by MOHO how he felt about the whole jee hawd against the US, he said, and I quote....

"I would not join a jihad against America...but would not do anything to stop it either."

Omar considered himself to be a moderate Muslim.

- MOHO -

I've always wondered why moderate Muslims cry about how they should not be discriminated against because of those crazy radicals, but then never denounce what they do or do anything about it. This is really sad.

• Like 2

Worked some in places where islam is THE very foundations of Life.

Breathe eat shit piss walk live totally immersed in 'it'. No potential escape as sooner or later you WILL slip up letting your peers know you are NOT pure.

Whole way of life seemed to me to be an ever widening trap, inexcapable.

Bring that thought to Free Occidental places where tolerance and acceptance is the usual way of life, islam roots spreads.

Islam and it's adherants are different than those dirty Micks, filthy Hebes, crooked Ruskies, etc, etc, etc..... It brings Hijra, resettlement to Americas.

We impatient Occidentials refuse to see that a very patient people follow a major tennant of faith being carried out.

kL

I heard one commentator state that "only 10 percent" of Muslims are radical. So everybody can rest easy. 

Note: "Only 10 percent" is 130 million people. 

• Like 4

was living in indonesia for 21 years

it really depends on which province,

aceh? stay away from it, it's syariah province. Selling food in fasting month? whip.  your underwear accidentqally seen when driving motorcyle? whip.

people from other provinces usually make a joke to consider aceh as foreign nation and no longer indonesian :lol:

other province with strong members/ fanatic goverment offifical is a bit better but not really that much

1. woman cannot go out after sunset, she will be considered as a whore and will be caught by police.

2. government scholarship criteria: if student is able to remember al quran. Yes you hear it, not good at math, physics, literature, but a religious book 

and of effing course

the largest islamic country in the world, a religious nation with official philosophical foundation saying to believe one and only god,

but the champion of corruption 

• Like 2

Of course, that's not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

"Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel." -- Leon Uris, "The Haj"

Uris was a Jew.  He slanders peaceful Arabs.

Ha, just trolling, Fwee.  Your stats and analysis look persuasive, as far as I know, though I haven't been in a Muslim country since 2005, and not in a religiously dominated one (Morocco) since 2000.  In Morocco, there were fairly many expatriates from France and other western countries.  There were almost no Jews left; most had fled in the '60s. (I taught three children of one of them.)  My friends told me that the King (then Hassan II, now his son) had spies in every mosque and every Koranic school.  You could get alcohol if it was obvious you were western;  if you looked Moroccan, the neighborhood watch groups could get after you, but (I was told) winos got away with a lot by claiming they had stomach troubles for which they need wine medicinally. 

I don't know what it's like now.  My friends were serious about wanting to relocate there.  After 9/11, they gave up that idea.

Back then there was 50% illiteracy among women, girls were still being betrothed at 14 (though the law made 16 the minimum age), many speakers of Berber were discriminated against by Arabs, etc.  I think the monarchy has been pretty successful in holding down radical international islamist terrorism.  I don't know of any attempts to proselytize Muslims to become Christian.  Many women did not cover their heads;  don't know about now.

I support the Muslims in America. As long as they remain 1% of the general population. 

Islamism -- Blaming The West

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6089/islamism-blame

About a third of the way through, I got lost and couldn't finish. It was difficult to keep track of the direction of the article. Either that, or I'm just too tired to read.

I started to read it, but I couldn't.  I could barely skim it. I'll try again tomorrow.

Aloha Snackbar!

Edit: Ok, I had to read it.  Who needs propaganda when you have stories like this?

I can't wait to see the many reports come out about the moderate Muslims denouncing this. I'm sure there will be many. 

Yeah, Islam is definitely the worse of the two major religions (though Christianity is still pretty vile). I guess Christianity only sets humanity back about 100 years or so, meanwhile Islam sets us about 1000 years.

Yep, this is the effects of religion on the world. No wonder we don't have flying cars yet.

• Like 3

WARNING -- GRAPHIC!!!

ISIS film a CHILD carrying out a beheading for the first time: 'Cub of the Caliphate' is the first seen executing a prisoner by decapitation as the terror group increasingly use boys to kill -- http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3164999/ISIS-film-CHILD-carrying-beheading-time-Cub-Caliphate-seen-executing-prisoner-decapitation-terror-group-increasingly-use-boys-kill.html#comments

Fwee, you need to relax! The President has everything under control!

• Like 1