Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

The number of Muslims in the US is actually between 2-3%.  Most people don't know a whole lot about Islam, especially christians.  I know enough.  Some people say that they learned everything they wanted to know about Islam on Sept. 11, 2001.  As for me, I say ban the murderous religion from the USA!

I should mention that the number of Muslims is actually higher than what the stats because many Muslims don't affiliate themselves with "the mosque" because...

1. They are not devout,.

2, They are radicals or jihadist who don't want to implicate the local mosque, so they aren't counted among the ranks.

ypqJDba_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

And remember.  You don't have your best deal until you have an Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi deal.

download.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Suspect to cops: I killed two roommates for disrespecting my Muslim faith

A Florida man who once had common neo-Nazi beliefs with his two roommates killed them after he converted to Islam, claiming they had disrespected his faith, police say.

Devon Arthurs, 18, of Tampa, told police he shot Jeremy Himmelman, 22, and Andrew Oneschuk, 18, on Friday at the Hamptons at Tampa Palms complex after becoming upset about widespread anti-Muslim sentiment, saying he “wanted to bring attention to the cause,” according to a police report obtained by the Tampa Bay Times. [Snipped]

http://nypost.com/2017/05/22/suspect-to-cops-i-killed-two-roommates-for-disrespecting-my-muslim-faith/

Goddamm motherfuckin' piece of shit!

This guy is probably a secularized Muslim. Even a truly moderate/liberal (yes, they DO exist, believe it or not) believer would not forgo the whole "PBUH" thing, which is pointed out be several people in the comments. I agree with his statement on Sahih al-Bukhari though. The Bukhari Hadiths are the source of many teachings we find problematic.

• Like 2

"I'll pray for you!" :blink:

DBdvM0UU0AEvqkH.jpg

• Like 1

Okay, this may not be very relevant, but why is the font of the title reminiscent of the Indian script Devanagari, rather than the Arabic Abjad? :huh:

Saudi Arabia is Destabilizing the World

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2017/06/11/saudi-arabia-destabilizing-world

JUST A FEW months ago, the governor of Indonesia’s largest city, Jakarta, seemed headed for easy re-election despite the fact that he is a Christian in a mostly Muslim country. Suddenly everything went violently wrong. Using the pretext of an offhand remark the governor made about the Koran, masses of enraged Muslims took to the streets to denounce him. In short order he lost the election, was arrested, charged with blasphemy, and sentenced to two years in prison.

This episode is especially alarming because Indonesia, the world’s largest Muslim country, has long been one of its most tolerant. Indonesian Islam, like most belief systems on that vast archipelago, is syncretic, gentle, and open-minded. The stunning fall of Jakarta’s governor reflects the opposite: intolerance, sectarian hatred, and contempt for democracy.

Fundamentalism is surging in Indonesia. This did not happen naturally.

166348.jpg

What the Hell????

You ever watch the Alien movie? 

You ever watch the Alien movie? 

Ah, OK.  Been a while...