Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

DZAQRGhW4AIP7E1.jpg

• Like 1

I recently sought advice about my housing situation from my local council (here in the UK). The person I spoke to (in a room without CCTV) was a British-born Muslim guy ... who leaned forward across a table, fists clenched,and "bullied" me (in a louder than normal voice) ... interrupting me when I tried to speak. I couldn't fathom out why he was behaving this way (maybe he didn't like my very large beard? Who knows?)

I sat back and calmly said to him: "I've met people like you before. You're the kind of Muslim who uses the Koran as a manual for power."

This stopped him in his tracks.

I then followed up with: "Are you a religious man or not?"

He said: "That's none of your business", then fled the room.

I asked to speak to someone else ... but a security man appeared and I was told to leave.

A week later I received a letter informing me that I had been placed on the 'Staff Personal Security Register' because I was "threatening and aggressive". All council employees and contractors that I have contact with for at least 12 months will be informed about my behaviour. The Muslim who had bullied me claimed that I had SCREAMED Islamophobic and racist abuse at him and pounded the desk with my fists.

When I sent an email protesting my innocence the police were informed that I "needed help" (I'm 75) ... I got a call from a policeman who wanted to "talk to my family". Later two police visited my home whilst I was out.

My local District Councilor has not got back to me ... my email to my local MP was blocked by one of his staff,

The editor of my local newspaper literally, physically, pushed me out of his office when I asked him if he would publish a letter from me. He got EXTREMELY irate.

The Muslim involved is no longer working at my local District Council ... he's been promoted to a more "powerful" job with the County Council.   

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SeniorCitizen007 said:

I recently sought advice about my housing situation from my local council (here in the UK). The person I spoke to (in a room without CCTV) was a British-born Muslim guy ... who leaned forward across a table, fists clenched,and "bullied" me (in a louder than normal voice) ... interrupting me when I tried to speak. I couldn't fathom out why he was behaving this way (maybe he didn't like my very large beard? Who knows?)

I sat back and calmly said to him: "I've met people like you before. You're the kind of Muslim who uses the Koran as a manual for power."

This stopped him in his tracks.

I then followed up with: "Are you a religious man or not?"

He said: "That's none of your business", then fled the room.

I asked to speak to someone else ... but a security man appeared and I was told to leave.

A week later I received a letter informing me that I had been placed on the 'Staff Personal Security Register' because I was "threatening and aggressive". All council employees and contractors that I have contact with for at least 12 months will be informed about my behaviour. The Muslim who had bullied me claimed that I had SCREAMED Islamophobic and racist abuse at him and pounded the desk with my fists.

When I sent an email protesting my innocence the police were informed that I "needed help" (I'm 75) ... I got a call from a policeman who wanted to "talk to my family". Later two police visited my home whilst I was out.

My local District Councilor has not got back to me ... my email to my local MP was blocked by one of his staff,

The editor of my local newspaper literally, physically, pushed me out of his office when I asked him if he would publish a letter from me. He got EXTREMELY irate.

The Muslim involved is no longer working at my local District Council ... he's been promoted to a more "powerful" job with the County Council.   

Holy shit! That's very disturbing and distressing. I hope that things work out for you.

• Thanks 1

GERMANY: “We want everyone to see what a Syrian Muslim savage posing as a refugee did to our daughter”

MARCH 30, 2018 BY BARENAKEDISLAM 

Vivien, 24, was brutally stabbed and critically wounded by a 17-year-old Syrian Muslim migrant last Saturday, when she and her boyfriend were shopping for groceries in the small German town of Burgwedel (see report Bloody Weekend – Knife Attacks All Over Germany). She was put into a coma and had to undergo emergency lifesaving surgery. She remains in critical condition.

..snipped info and pics.

kl

MUSLIM ‘UBER’ DRIVER rape epidemic continues

APRIL 4, 2018 BY BARENAKEDISLAM

UK MUSLIM UBER DRIVER, Muhammad Durrani , is on trial, after being charged with ‘grabbing an inebriated female passenger on her doorstep, as she was looking for her house keys, then dragging her back to his car where he sexually assaulted her in the back seat.’

Daily Mail  (h/t Marvin W) An Uber driver is accused of grabbing a customer from her doorstep and raping her on the back seat of his cab, a court heard. Muhammad Durrani, 38, allegedly attacked the 27 year-old woman after picking her up outside a live music club in Clapham, south London, jurors heard.

When they arrived at her home he got out and followed her before lifting her up in his arms and carrying her back to his Toyota, it is claimed. The alleged victim sent Uber a complaint for ‘unprofessional behaviour’ later the same day, Southwark Crown Court heard.

......snipped

kL

DaMfUvFV4AAE9Hp.jpg

Hardline Islamic Cleric to start U.S. Speaking Tour

APRIL 10, 2018

Source: Hardline Islamic Cleric to start U.S. Speaking Tour h/t religionofpeace.com

Sam Westrop

On April 6, Muhammad ibn Adam Al-Kawthari, a British cleric from the Deobandi movement, a hardline South Asian Islamic sect, will commence a three-day speaking tour, speaking at five mosques in New York and New Jersey, as well as at St Johns University in Queens. His most widely-advertised lecture, at the Quba Institute in New York on April 7, is titled ‘Women’s Rights in Marriage.’ The hosts call on their audience to come along and “stand up against domestic violence.” But, with a dark irony so often a feature of Islamist events in the West, the cleric invited to give the talk on the dangers of domestic violence has previously justified domestic abuse.

Kawthari has written that a husband may hit his wife if she is “slanderous or violates Islamic rulings,” as long as it is a last resort and “a light blow that leaves no mark.” In addition, he has declared that women should not leave the home, may not refuse their husbands’ demands for sex, and should be stoned to death if they commit adultery.

Such views were likely inculcated at Darul Uloom al Arabiya al Islamiya, a seminary in the city of Bury in England where Kawthari studied. It is perhaps the most prominent Deobandi institution outside of South Asia. In 2016, The Times reported that the Darul Uloom “preaches contempt for non-Muslims and warns of the ‘repulsive qualities’ of Christian and Jewish women.”

After graduating from the Darul Uloom, Kawthari studied further under Taqi Usmani, one of the world’s leading Deobandi clerics. Shortly after the 9/11 attacks, Usmani issued a fatwa proclaiming that “jihad” was “obligatory” against Western troops in Afghanistan. This teaching evidently appealed to Kawthari, who has ruled that jihad in places such as Chechnya and Kashmir is compulsory for Muslims.

Kawthari’s other fatwas and lectures are similarly extreme. He advocates chopping off thieves’ hands, and warns Muslims against befriending Jews and Christians, citing religious texts that command: “Do not commence by greeting the Christians and Jews with Salam. If you meet one of them on a pathway, force them to walk on the side.” In 2014, the East London Mosque – considered by mainstream British journalists to be one of the most radical mosques in Europe – even banned Kawthari from speaking at its events.

...snippage

kL

2 hours ago, SkipNChurch said:

...snippage

kL

If he's not a citizen, then why does he get to come here, using free speech to preach his filth and get away with It? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Fweethawt said:

If he's not a citizen, then why does he get to come here, using free speech to preach his filth and get away with It? 

Yeah, that's a puzzler, for sure!

• Thanks 1

Rapist is let off for sexually attacking a woman after agreeing to allow his sister to be raped by his victim's brother in Pakistan -http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5544481/Rapist-let-agreeing-allow-sister-raped-victims-brother-Pakistan.html

The victim's family agreed to pardon the rapist, on the condition that 'her brother would commit the same act with the suspect’s sister', dawn.com reports.

A dozen people attending a meeting between the two families agreed to the terms, and the brother subsequently had sex with the suspect's sister on March 21.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fweethawt said:

Rapist is let off for sexually attacking a woman after agreeing to allow his sister to be raped by his victim's brother in Pakistan -http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5544481/Rapist-let-agreeing-allow-sister-raped-victims-brother-Pakistan.html

The victim's family agreed to pardon the rapist, on the condition that 'her brother would commit the same act with the suspect’s sister', dawn.com reports.

A dozen people attending a meeting between the two families agreed to the terms, and the brother subsequently had sex with the suspect's sister on March 21.

This is what happens when your culture is built on an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth kind of justice mentality.

Also I'm not sure why this is under the thread for how Islam infects the world?

This should be in its own "Barbaric Cultural practices" thread. This is cultural, not Islamic (To my knowledge there is no command in Islam to seek justice by raping the perpetrators sister). Hindus also carry out this form of revenge justice, as did the ancient Israelites.

• Sad 1

Davad9IU8AAT1s4.jpg

Da0xCNeV4AE1psG.jpg

1 minute ago, SkipNChurch said:

Da0xCNeV4AE1psG.jpg

Yes. And a bit more history reading and you will learn that the Romans treated the refugees as second class citizens. There were big debates in the senate about how to treat them with the ancient "right wingers" saying that they were not citizens and had no rights, and the "left wingers" saying that if they were treated as citizens and given rights then they could be a productive part of society.

The right wingers won the argument (They were backed by the military from memory). The rest is history.

Those who repeat the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat its failures.

Not to mention that the Romans attacked and sacked the Germanic territories as part of their expansion conquest.

History in context my good man. It will help you see through the murk... and simple minded meme's.

For any  that might give a fuck, mother's family is Orthodox Jew.  Grew up partially in their culture of a strange pacifism and resignation to events around them.  Letter stuck home from many years of listening to people including several tatt'd Nazi camp survivors.

Follow URL to letter, text, information.

kL

Musings from a capital-C Conservative American Jew.

An Open Letter to my Fellow American Jews

This was not an easy to write; I suspect it will be difficult to read as well.  I don’t want to be harsh, I don’t want to be nasty, but this is a “tough love” message that needs saying.  Let me not waste time.

THE MISSING INSTINCT
In Civilizational Collapse and the Brain, I hypothesized about a possible biological explanation for why it is that civilizations collapse.  The theory – go read the whole thing, I think it’s definitely one of my best pieces! – is simple:comfort and safety from birth lead to an atrophy of the threat recognition ability.  My essay mentions, and I think ties in very well with, the r/K reproductive strategy switch, which is ably related alongside other thoughts by Bill Whittle in this video:

[Bill Whittle - How To Stop The Civilizational Collapse / 26:20]

Civilizations collapse from within, because people let the destructor in; one example is The Barbarians Who Sacked Rome Came Into the Empire as Refugees.  Who is coming in now?  My essay has several examples about today’s Islamic treatment of various groups who, nonetheless, take their side; this excerpt below, specifically, focuses on Jews (links in original):
[M]y fellow Jews in America want more Islamic refugees to America… despite Synagogues in France (let alone elsewhere in Europe) needing armed guards 24/7 and even concertina wire atop newly-installed high fences with closed-circuit cameras for protection against those very same refugees.  Synagogues are firebombed by Islamists, Rabbis openly talk about needing protection to live openly-Jewish lives, anti-Semitism is rising, Muslims across Europe scream “Jews, remember Khaybar” – a reference to a battle where Mohammed slaughtered Jews en masse.  Despite all these, and Imams all over calling for Jews to be killed – in Houston, in California, in Holland, inNorth Carolina, everywhere (three alone since President Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israel’s capital) – and the historical precedent of Mohammed himself and the anti-Semitism codified in the Koran itself… Jews write letters to the editor wanting more migrants.  
......snipped informative read
kL

1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

Yes. And a bit more history reading and you will learn that the Romans treated the refugees as second class citizens.

Yes LF very aware of history from that era. Northern barbarians were those Romans 'Bridge Too Far'.  Between pressures from easterners and pressure to keep monies in treasury taking on 'germanic tribes' was tantamount to eventual political suicide.

Didn't happen in a day, decade or two. 

It did happen. Rome was eventually forgotten as a regional power as it sloughed into warring parcels when 'CentCom' of their time lacked power and will to fight so many factions.

As far as simple minded memes, I find them convenient lil shit or conversation stirrers rather often. 

<edited out unnecessary stuff> 

kL

I have yet to figure why of importing more peoples when host country cannot employ persons already in place there already.
One can call 'it' whatever they might. Not sure what good bringing a strange culture and set of voices does for hosts.

kL

Almost 90% of refugees are still unemployed after living for 2.5 years in the Netherlands

By VOICE OF EUROPE  
shutterstock_747841300-702x459.jpg
Migrants on the streets of Amsterdam - Photo Credits: Brian S / Shutterstock.com

Refugees with a residence permit barely have a job, Dutch newspaper “De Telegraaf” reports. Almost 90% of refugees, who received their residence permit in 2014, were unemployed two and a half years later, according to figures from the Dutch statistics office CBS.

While 11% of refugees do work, a large majority of them still don’t have a full-time job. After two and a half years only 15% are fully employed. The group mostly consists of Syrians and Eritreans: 75% of refugees come from one of those two countries.

..snipped