Goodbye Jesus

How Islam Infects

Fweethawt

• 2 weeks later...

As we landed in Pakistan the pilot announced "Ladies and Gentlemen don't forget to adjust your watches to local time"

I thought to myself how the fuck do I turn it back to the 12th century?

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/just-dont-do-it-thousands-of-muslims-demand-nike-withdraw-insulting-air-max-trainers-that-have-allah-written-on-the-sole/ar-BBSRH8h?li=BBqdg4K

Utter bullshit! Nike isn't even attempting to write Allah - it says AirMax is a custom font. If you wan to make shit up then anything can look like anything you want it too.

This sort of shit is what really peeves me off about religious people who take offense at everything. Christians are only slightly better. Hindu's not much better - they got offended here because of tallow on money...???? Yeah... important things in life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LogicalFallacy said:

This sort of shit is what really peeves me off about religious people who take offense at everything. Christians are only slightly better. Hindu's not much better - they got offended here because of tallow on money...???? Yeah... important things in life.

No they're not actually, there is no one group that is better when it comes to religion, the fundamentalists in Christianity get pissed off about stupid stuff like some other fundamentalists get pissed off about stupid stuff. Human nature is the same the world over when it comes to a pissing contest. 

Edit: and you can apply this to pretty much anything, differences in politics etc. 

Muslim Community Patrol...

... in New York.

• Thanks 1

This is exactly why I oppose democrats and liberals. They’re advocates for moslem trash. 

On 2/6/2019 at 11:56 PM, Fweethawt said:

Muslim Community Patrol...

... in New York.

This kind of crap needs to be eliminated quickly. 

On 2/4/2019 at 11:31 PM, Fweethawt said:

ks89er2.jpg

Groovy, man! I approve wholeheartedly.

Fuck this piece of shit. She and her kid can rot in whatever camp they're in...

I remember when she left Britain 4 years ago. I one sense it's sad. She was 15 and stupid as teens can be. Except instead of drink driving and putting dads car in a ditch, which one can come back from, she joined a terror organisation and is now radicalized.

As far as the kid goes not sure how one can wish it rot in a camp... all that will happen is it would grow up radicalized. I'd almost support a move to remove the kid from her and raise it away from religious fanaticism... but that might run into other human rights issues.

• Like 1

Okay so, I kinda agree with you there. ^^^

rv7iTqL.jpg

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2019/02/saudia-arabian-6yo-beheaded-in-front-of-mother-over-religious-beliefs.html

Find the killers and shoot them.

Reminds me of Hitchen's challenge to religious people: Name one moral action or thought that you as a religious person can do that I as an atheist can't. Now name an immoral action or thought you can only take because you are religious. You cannot name and example of the first, but everyone can immediately think of an example of the second.