Goodbye Jesus

Fruits Of The Spirit?

Guest pink_panther

Guest pink_panther

hey all..was just thinking how crazy and senseless these religions are

I've been to a few different denominations and I think they are all

whacko. Though different in denomination, they are the same.

Ever notice that one of the first things out of the pastors mouth on

sunday morning is dealing with money? Out of all the ones I have visited,

that is the case. Moreso the pentecostal pansies....How else do you think

the preacher gets his new car??? I noticed that you get treated differently

when you pay than when you don't. Am I alone?

I think its funny how they all argue about who has the "right way" when

in fact, aint none of them do. Their god is supposed to not be a god

of confusion.....yea, right!!! They all say that they love you but in fact

its just a way to suck you into their cult.

well im done with them all

:Wendywhatever:

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

I noticed you titled your thread "Fruit of the Spirit?"

I agree there is so much division within the Christian church. However, here are the fruits of the spirit, according to the Bible:

* love

* joy

* peace

* patience

* kindness

* goodness

* faithfulness

* gentleness

* self-control

Each one of these virtues is also taught in other faiths and if practiced, are good for anyone, whether you believe in the Christian God, any other God or no God.

The problem with Christianity is that they so boldly claim the importance of the Fruit of the Spirit while living exactly the opposite. If you're going to deny the virtues then at least don't preach them.

The problem with Christianity is that they so boldly claim the importance of the Fruit of the Spirit while living exactly the opposite.

Exactly, Sofia.

So, what conclusions can be made? Are the christians who show absolutely none of these "fruits" void of the Spirit of God? Or is the spirit too weak to come through the person's ass-holedness?

And what about non-christians who show all of these fruits? (think Gandhi)..

Do they possess the spirit of God while they have no belief in Christ? If so, then the "one-way" to God dogmatics are full of it.

Or, is it the real reason. Some people are just naturally good people, and some are pukes.

Say as I do, not as I do..... the christian way.

I am not saying all of them are bad, but there are some real bad apples. They do not believe that you can just be a good person..... only through god are you a good person, through his spirit..... hogwash. I know very kind, good people that do not believe and they are more "godly" than the people that claim to follow him.

The christian church is a total joke in my opinion. Soooo many denominations and they all claim to have the truth. They should really pay attention to what Jesus said, right?

"A kingdom divided against itself shall not stand"

Things that make ya go hmmmmm?

Or, is it the real reason. Some people are just naturally good people, and some are pukes.

Yep. ;)

Yep. ;)

~*~*~ DITTO *~*~*~

• 2 weeks later...

Yep. ;)

~*~*~ DITTO *~*~*~

Jesus said That the only way you know a good tree, is from its fruit! How simple.....and how overlooked by christians.

Jesus said That the only way you know a good tree, is from its fruit! How simple.....and how overlooked by christians.

Oh there are some really "fruity" ones out there....

There is a few I think of when I say that. They have gone from crazy to down right insane. They are literally "godsick" (instead of lovesick) which in turn, makes me sick. There is one lady minister that comes to mind that believes that her son is a child of satan (he was adopted) trying to stop her ministry and for years, she has been trying to find ways to get him out of the house....to the point that she is saying he is beating on her and stuff. (I have seen how mean and nasty she gets with him, as far as I am concerned, she deserves what she gets...sounds mean but you would have to know what I am talking about) She has even convinced others how horrible her son is. Granted, he has some issues (some which she has put into him) but I am telling you, if she pushes him anymore, he will hurt her and hurt her BAD. She calls him trash, the devil and all of those big daddy demon names. It is a no wonder the boy is messed up. But she has it to where he looks like the bad kid and there is not a damn thing that can be done. I have seen her go as far as kick him in his nuts!!!!! (By the way, he did NOTHING to deserve it) but see, if someone called on her, she already has it set to where SHE looks like the victim. I think he has even tried to talk to someone about the treatment he is getting, but it seems no one will listen.

UGH She is a TRUE FRUIT, yet there are those that look up to her as a really holy woman... WTF?!?!