Goodbye Jesus

Darwin Day.

Colin Benson

Mark your calender: February 12 is Darwin Day

:woohoo::woohoo:

A special Thanks to Mr. Darwin for allowing reality to live! Happy 200th Charles!! I'll be throwing a party in your honor.

Oops, it's actually his 197th, but who's counting? I'm still throwing a damned party!

It might not be a bad idea to steer clear of black folks during this particular celebration. That "preservation of favoured races" idea never sits well with them.

Mark your calender: February 12 is Darwin Day

:woohoo::woohoo:

Sweet! I'll be drinking a toast in his honor that day! :woohoo:

That beard looks intelligently designed....

It might not be a bad idea to steer clear of black folks during this particular celebration. That "preservation of favoured races" idea never sits well with them.

No, but they're black so what do they know?

There's only one race of hominid, you moron. Mayby you're the racist for assuming otherwise. After all, you're the one trying to marginalize individuality, by appealing to the sensativities of "black people" as a collective, just to garner outrage and drive your creationist propaganda bullshit!

It is the robbery of individuality, whether hateful or not, that makes racism evil.

Idiot

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked,* will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla."

Charles Darwin

The Descent of Man, Chapter 6

Darwin believed in subspeciation. White boys on top, then the darkies and on down to gorillas, as he noted above. He anticipated that the breech between the whites and the apes would widen as caucasians continued to "improve" while higher apes would be deselected.

I understand that this guy is a the high priest for some of you, but you really ought to comprehend how his work has impacted history. If you don't think Hitler read and applied stuff like this, you are simply naive.

You have time to read the whole book before his birthday. Then you can discuss the liberation of your "reality" at your parties with a measure of clarity.

http://www.infidels.org/library/historical..._man/index.html

I understand that this guy is a the high priest for some of you, but you really ought to comprehend how his work has impacted history. If you don't think Hitler read and applied stuff like this, you are simply naive.

And you ignore the fact that the Nazi Party was also greatly influenced by christianity and it's "greatest" reformer, Martin Luther.

Have you read "Of the Jews and their lies?"

Darwin believed in subspeciation. White boys on top, then the darkies and on down to gorillas, as he noted above. He anticipated that the breech between the whites and the apes would widen as caucasians continued to "improve" while higher apes would be deselected.
Viper, once again, I must point out that there's only one species of hominid. And if Darwin thought otherwise, then Darwin was wrong, by virtue of modern evidence. Modern evidence dictates what is believed in science; not the words of authority.

But, since you're a troll, you'll do anything to win, even if you have to pull the standard Hitler cheapshot. Like a typical ignorant Christian, you automatically assume that Darwin is revered authoritatively, so you attempt to attack evolution by attacking its founder.

Get this through your thick skull: EVOLUTION IS NOT A RELIGION! As such, it's free of many of the appeals of religion. Man is man, and he is not above the falsifiability of his theories. Thus, if Darwin really had racist views, then Darwin was wrong in that regard, but the importance of his discoveries should not be undermined in light of any politically unsavory views he may have held.

Evolution is a science, and thus it succeeds and falls on the basis of the evidence that supports it. And since you can't refute any of it (and since I kicked your ass all over this forum), you have no choice but to resort to attacking its founder, as though that actually counts for something.

You have time to read the whole book before his birthday. Then you can discuss the liberation of your "reality" at your parties with a measure of clarity.

http://www.infidels.org/library/historical..._man/index.html

Whether you like it or not, Darwin does deserve historical recognition for his work, if not for the same reason that people like Napoleon deserve recognition. Napoleon was an evil little conqueror, but his contribution to history and science is one that cannot be ignored or undermined.

I will say this one more time. Darwin is not a modern biologist, and thus any attack you make on him does not count as an attack on modern biology. You're simply pissing into the wind.

And therefore, the bible is true! :grin:

Wow! That really is easy, isn't it? :HaHa:

PS - that beard looks like a Flowbee's worst nightmare!.

Viper, once again, I must point out that there's only one species of hominid.
That's just it Neil, you keep pointing. :scratch:

You do remember your creationist/cat comparison, don't you? :scratch:

:lmao:

Oh.... right right right...

Point at the food bowl; the cat looks at your finger.

Oh.... right right right...

Point at the food bowl; the cat looks at your finger.

:HaHa: Yup! That's it!

:lmao:

I have a good idea of how I am going to celebrate.

http://www.darwinawards.com

By a marathon session at one of my fave websites.

Oh, and Txviper: As I recall, your Bible supported slavery as well. Need I remind you that many KKK members did (and still do) consider themselves "Good Xians?"

Oh, and for mentioning Hitler, TxViper, I am invoking Godwin's rule.

Right.

If you don't think the Spanish Inquisition read and applied the Bible to torturing individuals, you are simply naive.

But, since you're a troll, you'll do anything to win, even if you have to pull the standard Hitler cheapshot. Like a typical ignorant Christian, you automatically assume that Darwin is revered authoritatively, so you attempt to attack evolution by attacking its founder.

Evolution is a science, and thus it succeeds and falls on the basis of the evidence that supports it. And since you can't refute any of it (and since I kicked your ass all over this forum), you have no choice but to resort to attacking its founder, as though that actually counts for something.

I respect Darwin as a great scientist whose insights have revolutionized science. I'm sure if I was an anti-gravitationalist (and felt compelled ignore basic reason) and wanted to discredit the "Theory" of Gravity, I could find that Newton had some bad ideas too. Or if I was against the idea of the Earth revolving around the sun, I could find fault in Galileo too.

Newton, Einstein, Galileo, Darwin, etc, were all products of their cultures and times exactly as we are. Darwin started the thought which spawned the glory of so much of modern science and the incalculable benefits that have come as a result of understanding the process of natural evolution.

Those who resort to ad hominem attacks have long ago run out of anything of substance to add to the discussion. It only serves to prove the point to everyone that the reasons for that person not accepting what’s being said are based on purely emotional ideology and not substance.

I do not reject Christianity because TX acts like a spoiled brat without any basic sense of personal responsible or remorse for his words or actions. I reject Christianity based on the lack of supporting evidence to its claims. That's the exact opposite approach of the Anti-Evolutionist.

happy birthday, Darwin.

It pisses me off when Christians claim that evolution is a religion. Its not; you're not gonna go to hell for not believing in it, unlike Christianity. Its just a theory, and easily capable of being wrong.

Another thing that bugs me is when people says "if evolution says we came from monkeys, why are there still monkeys"?....idiots.

Wow..I didn't realize that my daughter shared a birthday with both Lincoln and Darwin..

Happy Birthday to all three!

Happy birthday, ya ever changing bearded scientist!

Guest zarathustra

Slavery is acceptable in both the new and old tetament (and used to justify slavery in the South). Maybe its the Christians who should steer clear of black folks.

• 2 weeks later...

incalculable benefits that have come as a result of understanding the process of natural evolution.

Hi Antlerman,

can you please name some of these?

incalculable benefits that have come as a result of understanding the process of natural evolution.

Hi Antlerman,

can you please name some of these?

Epidemiology.

Virology.

Ophthalmology.

Oncology.

To name just a few.