Goodbye Jesus

No, It’S Not Your Opinion. You’Re Just Wrong.

Fweethawt

Also, you are going to have to cite a source for that quote, I can't seem to find anything related to it.

I suspect you are mistaken, or are lying.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him will believeth in anything. - Hitchens 3:16”

― Christopher Hitchens

Hitchens had it right, God gave us the Bible so that whoever rejected it would believe anything.  

Same principle just different words.

So the written word just automagically evolved from the hieroglyphics, drawings.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.  Matt 19:26

Anyone out there teach themself how to read and write the written spoken word without anyone's assistance?  

Well, now we can safely say that it isn't Justus' opinion, he is just wrong.

So when you where a Christian did you believe that all things are possible with God?

But the Bible states in various other places things that God will not do, for example Heb 6:18

That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have

a strong consolation,  who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

So when you where a Christian did you believe that all things are possible with God?

But the Bible states in various other places things that God will not do, for example Heb 6:18

That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have

a strong consolation,  who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

First, let's hear you acknowledge that Christopher Hitchens never said "God gave us the Bible so that whoever rejected it would believe anything".

Secondly, yes I did believe in God's omnipotence when I was a Christian and it perplexed me greatly.  But then I eventually figured out the answer: the Bible is the word of ignorant men who couldn't even agree with each other.

Oh and third, can you acknowledge that there is no evidence that there is any hard firmament in the sky holding up the stars and rain water?  Thanks a bunch!

The last picture in the link I posted Justus, tell us all what you saw.

The last photograph Justus, the one taken by astronaut Reid Wiseman. What does it show? Care to tell us?

Also, you are going to have to cite a source for that quote, I can't seem to find anything related to it.

I suspect you are mistaken, or are lying.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him will believeth in anything. - Hitchens 3:16”

― Christopher Hitchens

Hitchens had it right, God gave us the Bible so that whoever rejected it would believe anything.  

Same principle just different words.

Justus gets caught being mistaken or lying, knows he's been caught, and yet doesn't realize he was mistaken or lying.

Instead, he doubles down on his nonsense.

Justus gets caught being mistaken or lying, knows he's been caught, and yet doesn't realize he was mistaken or lying.

Rather counterproductive, if you ask Me -- Such an attitude calls everything one says into question, and dishonours the POV that one is trying to present.

Rather counterproductive, if you ask Me -- Such an attitude calls everything one says into question, and dishonours the POV that one is trying to present.

So the Bible records John 3:16 as;

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  John 3:16

But would I be in error to say that you find nothing wrong with Mr. Hitchens revision of John 3:16 wherein it is written

So is he mistaken or a liar, by his revision of the words written in John 3:16 with his interpretation of Hitchens 3:16?

But yet I am, LOL,  And you seem to believe my statement was supposed to be a direct quote of Hitchens 3:16, 

Yet again a different standard applies simply because of your personal bias.  

The last photograph Justus, the one taken by astronaut Reid Wiseman. What does it show? Care to tell us?

So what kinda camera did Mr. Wisemen use to photograph?  

Any explaination why the Earth appears gold in the photo?

What it show me is an embellishment.

Hitchens had it right, Justus:  Christians do believe in utterly ridiculous things, such as people coming back from the dead.  I am intensely proud to be biased against such nonsense.

Deliberately misquoting Hitchens -- twisting his words to mean the exact opposite of what he clearly intended -- does nothing to further your dubious cause.

On the subject of astronomy, just give it up.  You're clearly not qualified to speak on that particular topic.

So what kinda camera did Mr. Wisemen use to take the photograph?  

Any explaination why the Earth appears gold in the photo?

What it show me is an artistic embellishment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYCPccFQHWA

Hitchens had it right, Justus:  Christians do believe in utterly ridiculous things, such as people coming back from the dead.  I am intensely proud to be biased against such nonsense.

Deliberately misquoting Hitchens -- twisting his words to mean the exact opposite of what he clearly intended -- does nothing to further your dubious cause.

On the subject of astronomy, just give it up.  You're clearly not qualified to speak on that particular topic.

You can go screw yourself.Wendyloser.gif

You can go screw yourself.

And you, sirrah, can have a lovely dream tonight of yourself, your Holy Ghostie and Satan having a menage-a-trois. trt19ROFLPIMP.gif

My attention was drawn back at which point I saw that Astreja is a female which I did not know when I posted my previous comment.

In such, I do offer my apology Astreja to for my comment, which I would have not made if I knew you weren't  a dude.  

I await Astreja's response to Justus' offer of an apology with interest.

Yes, please be so good as to reply to the RogueScholar's second request for a response from you, Justus.

After all, it's not just how you write that clearly shows us what's in your heart and your mind.

What you don't write reveals much about you too.

• Like 1

Well, guess it's good to know how blatantly dishonest someone is willing to be to fail to prove a point. I think I'm done with him.

• Like 1

My attention was drawn back at which point I saw that Astreja is a female which I did not know when I posted my previous comment.

In such, I do offer my apology Astreja to for my comment, which I would have not made if I knew you weren't  a dude.  

Oh, so you're a sexist as well. Interesting.

• Like 2

Here you go Justus: http://nikonrumors.com/2013/04/22/astronaut-chris-hadfield-how-to-take-photos-from-the-iss.aspx/

Care to tell us your thoughts on this comprehensive article and video about taking photographs from the ISS? I'm just dying to see what you think.

Oh yeah, I don't want to leave you hanging on that "gold" glow. https://www.nasa.gov/content/milky-way-viewed-from-the-international-space-station

Please tell us why the earth appears this way Justus? It's beautiful and I'm really looking forward to having you share the reason why with us.

Stuff your notpology up your imaginary friend's equally imaginary rectum.  Unconditionally rejected.

• Like 3

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  John 3:16

But would I be in error to say that you find nothing wrong with Mr. Hitchens revision of John 3:16 wherein it is written

So is he mistaken or a liar, by his revision of the words written in John 3:16 with his interpretation of Hitchens 3:16?

But yet I am, LOL,  And you seem to believe my statement was supposed to be a direct quote of Hitchens 3:16, 

Fail!

Hitchens was criticizing the Bible.  You twisted that around into support of the Bible.  Were you mistaken, lying, both or double down mistaken and lying?

Please note that "whoever rejected it" was your invention and does not appear in Hitchen's quote.  By adding that you completely change the meaning.

Justus triples down with a disingenuous, "Hey, look over there" with a side salad of bias projection.

Hey Justus et al. Some new and incredible pictures taken by Scott Kelly on the ISS. These are also very recent pictures.

http://www.cnet.com/au/pictures/astronauts-eye-view-of-auroras-from-space-pictures/1/

You know that stuff is fake.  The international space station would bump into the firmament and get smashed.  The firmament holds up the stars and clouds.  There is no way humans could build a machine to punch through it.

/sarcasim