Goodbye Jesus

No, It’S Not Your Opinion. You’Re Just Wrong.

Fweethawt

Justus runs away (once again).

Justus gets caught being mistaken or lying, knows he's been caught, and yet doesn't realize he was mistaken or lying.

Instead, he doubles down on his nonsense.

Rather counterproductive, if you ask Me -- Such an attitude calls everything one says into question, and dishonours the POV that one is trying to present.

So the Bible records John 3:16 as;

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  John 3:16

But would I be in error to say that you find nothing wrong with Mr. Hitchens revision of John 3:16 wherein it is written

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him will believeth in anything. - Hitchens 3:16”

So is he mistaken or a liar, by his revision of the words written in John 3:16 with his interpretation of Hitchens 3:16?

But yet I am, LOL,  And you seem to believe my statement was supposed to be a direct quote of Hitchens 3:16, 

Hitchens had it right, God gave us the Bible so that whoever rejected it would believe anything.

Yet again a different standard applies simply because of your personal bias.  

Using Hitchens to promote Jesus? LoL.

Justus gets caught being mistaken or lying, knows he's been caught, and yet doesn't realize he was mistaken or lying.

Rather counterproductive, if you ask Me -- Such an attitude calls everything one says into question, and dishonours the POV that one is trying to present.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.  John 3:16

But would I be in error to say that you find nothing wrong with Mr. Hitchens revision of John 3:16 wherein it is written

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him will believeth in anything. - Hitchens 3:16”

So is he mistaken or a liar, by his revision of the words written in John 3:16 with his interpretation of Hitchens 3:16?

But yet I am, LOL,  And you seem to believe my statement was supposed to be a direct quote of Hitchens 3:16, 

Hitchens had it right, God gave us the Bible so that whoever rejected it would believe anything.

Weren't you paying attention? A few threads ago, immoralchristian asserted that Hitchens was a Christian!

Weren't you paying attention? A few threads ago, immoralchristian asserted that Hitchens was a Christian!

Ah, my bad. Yes, everyone is a Christian (wink), even vocal, book-writing atheists.