Goodbye Jesus

4 Step Perfect Proof For God Of The Bible

Parture

Step 1 - Why is eternally evolving in the past of cause and effect (do not confuse this with the limitedness of evolution, the physical science, since the amoeba) NOT TRUE, in the physical realm (material nature), biologically or st thinking of death. An unregenerate is unable to know he has a sin nature because he is lost in his fallen nature (sin nature) of his old man and wants to remain in the old creation. He has this "unspoken, subterranean motivation", The Case for Faith by Lee Strobel, p. 244.

chopped out fifty-bazillion words cut'n pasted from more sectarian preaching bullshit. Warning given for spending daBosses server time with garbage given in public. Will be no *next time*.

kL

Concluding thought: fallen man, still unregenerate, is so arrogant, he acts and thinks as though he created himself. This is the pride of life! Pride begets the fall. What strange faith this is to believe in atheism/agnosticism, yet have no basis or valid reason for doing so. Isn't that called blind faith? All those who are born-again had the same blind faith before accepting the way, the truth and the life (Jesus Christ) to receive God's uncreated life by His merciful saving grace.

I feel a *Senior Moment* coming along.

One where Dave's "Big Red Button of Posting Denial" gets punched several times in appropriate places.

You dumbshiite.. If you'dha'v bothered to read up in the Testimonies Section, or any place People, real humans, have put info up, you''d'a seen that this shit has been believed, taught, preached to and fro from every aspect of xtanity prior.

Then in turn dumped as the waste of time and effort it is

You are unwelcome to come here and preach

kevin, mean_old_man, L

Concluding thought: fallen man, still unregenerate, is so arrogant, he acts and thinks as though he created himself. This is the pride of life! Pride begets the fall. What strange faith this is to believe in atheism/agnosticism, yet have no basis or valid reason for doing so. Isn't that called blind faith? All those who are born-again had the same blind faith before accepting the way, the truth and the life (Jesus Christ) to receive God's uncreated life by His merciful saving grace.

Let me rebuke your entire post with this conclusion:

The only mistake we make is believing that we are not perfect. All of creation is perfect, including man. To believe that we are imperfect is the only mistake, or so-called sin, we make. All other 'sins' come from this belief. Simple as that.

Oh, another thing...blind faith is faith in lies, yes...without reason. What is your faith wrapped up in?

I feel a *Senior Moment* coming along.

One where Dave's "Big Red Button of Posting Denial" gets punched several times in appropriate places.

You dumbshiite.. If you'dha'v bothered to read up in the Testimonies Section, or any place People, real humans, have put info up, you''d'a seen that this shit has been believed, taught, preached to and fro from every aspect of xtanity prior.

Then in turn dumped as the waste of time and effort it is

You are unwelcome to come here and preach

kevin, mean_old_man, L

It's ok kev...my eyes glazed over by the fourth line anyway. :HaHa:

ETA: p.s. I love your edit job!! :lmao:

The only mistake we make is believing that we are not perfect. All of creation is perfect, including man. To believe that we are imperfect is the only mistake, or so-called sin, we make. All other 'sins' come from this belief. Simple as that.

I would counter this with nothing is perfect. Perfect is an abstract ideal that has no relation to the real world. The universe isn't "perfect" or "flawed", it just "is". Of course, this defeats his argument just as soundly as your conviction...

IMOHO,

:thanks:

Parture,

If you’re trying to make a philosophical argument you should just cut to chase and skip the preaching. Make your argument 1, 2, 3, and 4. Simply put. If you do that, I bet you’d get more respect here.

"parture" is our old friend "Troy" under other colors.

For those whom I know would like to make Troy their bitch, feel free to do so.

Troy, how many times do you have to be laughed out of Dave's House, shamed, and shown to be an un-able debator and apologist for the assKlown oveda Skies you so ardently ass-u-me means shit to most of we here?

You must like the strap-on dildo of internet fate jammed straight up, unlubed and used fast.

In my world guys who like that *love* it and usually pay for for the experiences..

k, no_patience_for_this_Klownie, L

I would counter this with nothing is perfect. Perfect is an abstract ideal that has no relation to the real world. The universe isn't "perfect" or "flawed", it just "is". Of course, this defeats his argument just as soundly as your conviction...

IMOHO,

:thanks:

I can understand that. Within our vision of perfection, the universe wouldn't be without it being perfect. Everything must work according to certain laws or we would have something else that could be seen as perfect operating within those laws. :HaHa:

We couldn't have a planet that relied on sun for life without a sun. So, what I am saying is...life as we know it is perfect for this existence. There is not something here that shouldn't be here. It couldn't exist. So, in this sense, we are just as perfect as all the rest of "life as we know it" is. Mankind is not inherently imperfect. :grin:

Believing we are imperfect leads to the other thing that only exists in our minds...evil. But, evil is an effect of this belief.

The horse is dead!

Stop beating it!

The horse is dead!

Stop beating it!

I don't want to... :P

Man..... This is sad. I wish there was a kind of doctor that could heal people of christianity. Of all the great christian inventors that have ever existed, didn't create their products because of Christianity.

All christianity created was more torture devices, more psycological problems, and more death. Fuck what you stand for Troy. The sad thing is guys, I don't even think christians take us seriously.

Troy's cock is dead!

Stop beating it!

Fixed.

(Sure I could make an intelligent post. But he wouldn't read it anyway.)

Troy's cock is dead!

Stop beating it!

Fixed.

(Sure I could make an intelligent post. But he wouldn't read it anyway.)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You owe me a new keyboard.

Ok, I don’t know this Troy troll from Adam (pun intended) as I wasn’t around at the time, but I did glimpse the original post before the mod graciously and correctly in my opinion trimmed it to say what it does now – shit!

But what amuses me is when Christians marches in here and toss around words like “PERFECT PROOF.” Troy’s “perfect proof” was tossing around some babble verses and quoting answersingenesis.com? And I am supposed to be enthralled with that? Give me a massive break – would ya!

Troy, I know it’s hard for you to comprehend, and I know you don’t have a little box to fit this into, but I reject your Jesus and I am an EX-CHRISTIAN – whether you believe it to be an oxymoron or not makes your fantasy no more real to me.

I caught the long version too before it was cut down and I have to admit, I didn’t read it, just skimmed it. But I am interested in what he had to say….the points not the preaching. If he just said this is 1, 2, 3 and therefore 4, I would have read all of it.

Why do Christians do that? Have the basis of their argument be ridicules preaching, throwing bible verses around like candy for us to gobble up? The bible is not proof. It’s a book of stories, myths and fables.

So, like I said earlier to Troy, Parture, whoever you are…if you want to make an argument do it without the preaching bullshit. State your points in short statements. Or just keep posting like you did and keep getting edited and bitched at.

Step 1 - *snipped the fucking rest*

Ah... this again.

This guy even got laughed away from Theology web, and banned, then ridiculed for banning everyone who visited him... even mods from Tweb!

If you want a real laugh, check his entry at FSTDT... what a prat.

If you want a real laugh, check his entry at FSTDT... what a prat.

Help me out - what/where is FSTDT?

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire,

We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn,

Burn motherfucker burn.

Hello my name is Jimmy Pop and I'm a dumb white guy,

I'm not old or new but middle school fifth grade like junior high,

I don't know mofo if y'all peeps be buggin' give props to my ho cause she all fly,

But I can take the heat cause I'm the other white meat known as 'Kid Funky Fried',

Yeah I'm hung like planet Pluto hard to see with the naked eye,

But if I crashed into Uranus I would stick it where the sun don't shine,

Cause I'm kind of like Han Solo always stroking my own wookie,

I'm the root of all that's evil yeah but you can call me cookie,

Burn motherfucker burn.

Yo yo this hard-core ghetto gangster image takes a lot of practice,

I'm not black like Barry White no I am white like Frank Black is,

So if man is five and the devil is six than that must make me seven,

This honkey's gone to heaven,

But if I go to hell then I hope I burn well,

I'll spend my days with J.F.K., Marvin Gaye, Martha Raye, and Lawrence Welk,

And Kurt Cobain, Kojak, Mark Twain and Jimi Hendrix's poltergeist,

And Webster yeah Emmanuel Lewis cause he's the anti-christ,

Burn motherfucker burn.

Everybody here we go,

Ohh Ohh,

C'mon party people,

Ohh Ohh,

Throw your hands in the air,

Ohh Ohh,

C'mon party people,

Ohh Ohh,

Wave 'em like you don't care,

Ohh Ohh,

C'mon party people,

Ohh Ohh,

Everbody say ho,

Ohh Ohh,

C'mon party people,

Ohh Ohh,

Everybody here we go.

Guess it's time to pull these out again.

liarforchrist.jpg

Boy, didn't you get tired of having your ass handed to you on this for refusing to answer questions? Wait, what am I saying, of course you didn't. You justify doing this BY getting your ass handed to you because of your own self-fulfilling prophecies.

I love that guy.

I picture him as some weaselly little rat-man sitting in a dark basement in front of a glowing computer screen just cackling and cackling as he bans people.

Crazy people rule... just don't let them near the cutlery.

Four perfect proof Troy is an idiot.

1. He's an idiot

2. He's an idiot

3. He's an idiot

4. If you missed the three first proofs, here is last and the best one: He's an idiot.