Goodbye Jesus

Goodbye Everyone

Castiel233

As already discussed in another post, some fundies are saying that tomorrow (Monday 28th of September 2015) will certainly be the last day on Earth.....Jesus has already packed his bags and has hailed a Taxi (Satan's cabs service, our prices are red hot) and is currently on his way to Earth to collect his sheep......

Can I just ask all those believers (who by this time tomorrow will be spending eternity mindlessly telling god how spiffing his sandals are and what a lovely robe he has on) to leave the keys to all the super cars left behind in a safe and easy to find place.....

We'll lock up Earth and turn the lights off when the petrol runs out......

• Like 6

The wording and date changes with changing times. The message has not changed in two thousand years.

What I don't get is the way they ignore Jesus' words in Matt. 24:36 and Mark 13:32.: But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Somehow, these so-called prophets presume to be smarter than Jesus himself. Isn't that the sin of pride/arrogance/egotism writ large???

The Bible also says a prophet is known by whether or not his prophecies come true or are fulfilled. A prophecy-date that must be changed every two or three years, or every decade, or even every century, cannot be seen as a fulfilled prophecy. When this continues for two thousand years, it is a seriously failed prophecy. All the prophecies of the Bible such as the coming of the Messiah or the deliverance of Israel from Egypt took no more than a couple of centuries. There is no record of these prophecies having failed two or three times, let alone dozens of times. The only failed prophecy in the Bible I am aware of is the one about Jesus returning during the lifetime of the people standing around him but he does say he doesn't know when. Maybe he meant before the destruction of humanity just before the sun burns out--who knows? The date-setting prophets have definitely failed and everyone knows it. 

That these doomsday prophets are violating so many biblical passages, yet have such large and persistent followings, is truly baffling to me.

• Like 2

Oh, I hadn't heard. Seems like Sept 2014 or 2013 was another day of the LORD...? And why the 28th? Isn't Rosh Hoshannah earlier in the month? Because that's the ONE OT feast that Jesus didn't fulfill. Right? He fulfills Rosh Hoshannah when he returns.

hm.

(Secretly wishes Jesus WOULD return)

This time, they really, really , REALLY, are sure its tomorrow......

Castiel, I am so glad that this post is about the end of the world tomorrow and not about you leaving!! I can handle the world coming to an end...but not you leaving EX-c!!! By the way, I'll probably be left behind... so at least I know I'll have some good company here on EX-c with you guys!!

((hug))

First things I'm gonna do it get me a Dodge Challenger then head over to Kentucky Fried Chicken and take all their gravy!

Mmmmmm, gravy...

There's also supposed to be some sort of super blood moon tomorrow night so, that's probably why everyrhing is coming to an end.

This time.

Wow that is a relief!  When I saw the title I feared we were going to lose a  great forum member.

There were suppose to be so many ends-of-da-world these last few months that I have lost track.  When can we finally get past this and hear the Christians admit it they got it wrong?  Never, of course!  No matter how many times they get it wrong they only miscalculated and Jesus is still cumming back any minute now.

• Like 4

Hee-hee...

I love it when someone creates a forum title calculated to cause a touch of panic...

Anyhow, Castiel, see you after the rapture.  Round here somewhere...

• Like 1

• Super Moderator

You're soooo bad...making us think you're leaving!  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif    Glad you're staying around with the rest of us heathens.

Yay!!! Rapture time!

For the uptenth time!!!

Yeah, I dunno where I was going with this. Glad you're sticking around Castiel! :D

Guest CutiePie

Fuck yes, motherfuckers!! <3 

Satan's daughter here, if you want any VIP tickets for our clubs in hell, please sent me a PM, and I will send you them tickets! Y'all will get early access! 

• Like 1

thought i'd chip in here.... the man who predicted all this is so convinced there will be some sort of catastrophic event tomorrow he has 'moved to a remote junge volcano' armed with '30 snack bars'... but apparently he's booked a flight back, y'know, just in case. he is going to feel rather silly on the 29th.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-predicting-end-world-next-6497230

• Super Moderator

^lmao_99.gif Wendycrazy.gif lmao_99.gif  

My theory is that all these rapture prophecies are true and they have all occurred as predicted. It's just that each time Jesus has announced the rapture, he never finds anyone qualified to go with him so he puts if off yet again until one day he gets lucky. I think tomorrow will be yet another Jesus fail! Maybe next time!!

My theory is that all these rapture prophecies are true and they have all occurred as predicted. It's just that each time Jesus has announced the rapture, he never finds anyone qualified to go with him so he puts if off yet again until one day he gets lucky. I think tomorrow will be yet another Jesus fail! Maybe next time!!

Well the Buy Bull sez in Luke 18:8 - "When the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on the Earth?"

Well, I've got my telescope ready to view the eclipse.  Observational astronomy is real.  End of Days nonsense, not so much.

I don't get it... It's the evening of the 27th here in Ohio and my mom said that the neighbors told her that they saw the beginnings of an eclipse before the clouds rolled in.

What's up with that? I thought this stuff was supposed to go down TOMORROW night?

Well here it is the 28th and I'm still here, unless of course I am now living in a parallel universe. Reminds me of the story of a drunkard who fell into an open grave as he was taking a shortcut to get home. He slept soundly but was awakened by a nearby factory hooter. Says he, on seeing where he was, "Well here's Gabe blowing his horn, and no one's risen but ME. Don't say much for them in this neighbourhood!"

Casey

Just checkin in as I'm still here and no demonic hoards spotted yet. (They're still upstairs asleep)

I'm pretty sure I got raptured. But then they realized they fucked up and so they sent me back.

• Super Moderator

Til next time.....

End Times Again shirt.jpg

It's astonishing how these date setters are wrong EVERY TIME and yet continue to believe it's all true. 

I live near where that date setter harold camping's compound resides, and no matter how many times they are proven wrong with their end of the world dates, they keep finding bizarre ways to stay locked into their beliefs. 

12074611_840147059440374_685139285807561

It's astonishing how these date setters are wrong EVERY TIME and yet continue to believe it's all true. 

I live near where that date setter harold camping's compound resides, and no matter how many times they are proven wrong with their end of the world dates, they keep finding bizarre ways to stay locked into their beliefs. 

12074611_840147059440374_685139285807561

Hey, love that pic. Hilarious!