Goodbye Jesus

Fundy postings to an evolution web site

DaveL

can't read a damn thing, all the text is overlapping real bad

Looks familiar.

Much like some of the crap the raving apologists (note I specified "raving" not all of them are guilty) here like to blather.

Okay boys and girls! Let's use the Bible to minimize god into merely a superhero human! Ready?

God creates the world in six days. On the seventh he rests.

Sure....makes sense.

Except why would a GOD ever need to rest in the first place? :Doh:

Oops! Biblegod is only a paper god. Christians will never be ready for the true magnitude of a real God.

John:

Just a quick note to say I viewed your web site. You sir are a fool! That is God's words and I believe Him not you.

How is this guy? I love how the use of the word "Sir" makes his argument appear dignified - Dork! :loser:

To even begin to think otherwise is to forsake the God given intelegence bestowed on you.

Hooo now that would be revolutionary wouldn't it...using you brain (and spell check) is a dangerous thing Sir. :loser:

The sad part sir is that your knowledge has lead you to think you are wise but has blinded you. Someday sir your knee will bow to the Lord of the universe and you will recall all the times you forsook the truth. Repent! sir before it is too late!

BWAAAHHAAAAAA!! Yep same old...same old...

:loser::loser::loser:

Nothing new or unexpected there.

What did their own Lord Jesus say again? Something like "by their fruits you will know them"? (Matt 7:16) If this is the sort of fruit that grows on the tree of creationism then we're going to need one big bottle of weed killer.

Carl Sagan and Charles Darwin are both rotting in hell right now. Not trying to be rude, just telling the truth. peace.

How does this person know? Has this person ever seen Darwin and/or Sagan rotting in hell? No? Then how can they possibly claim that this is truth?

have you ever seen something evolve in to something differnet? I am whating?  oh none then why are you believe it? because you are blind to the truth that is in Genesis and God's Holy Word. Have a good day

Has this person ever seen a human created out of the dust of the earth? I'm waiting... Oh none then why does this person believe it? This person is blinded to the truth that Genesis and God's Holy Word isn't, wasn't and never will be the last word on science.

Why am I wasting my time on this? :vent:

End of rant.

can't read a damn thing, all the text is overlapping real bad

That's because Internet Explorer and Opera are the only web browsers that it will show up correctly in.

I think that you should go back to the bible. Were it say from God that He made the heavens and the earth, in SIX days and called it very good on the 7Th day He rested.

I think that you should go back to high school English class. "Were it say" is not acceptable. Also, typing "six" in caps lock goes against the basic rules of the English language. So does typing 7th with a capital T, and typing He with a capital H (although this is generally accepted in Christian circles when referring to god, but it still drives me up the wall).

Also you use the words, like might maybe likely, well are you not one hundred percet sure how it happened?

Percent has an "n" in it. You should also use quotes around words that you are quoting, and end sentences with periods instead of commas.

And remember Dawin on his death bed asked to see and read the bible. And on his death bed recanted the evolution myth that he stated. He was sorry that it had gotten that far.

Who's Dawin? I've never heard of Dawin. I have, however, heard of Darwin. If you are going to protest against someone, at least learn how to spell their name properly so you don't look like a total moron!

Look at it this way it is a well know fact that a bannan has 50% of our DNA, does that make us relativies to bannas? I do not think so.

WTF is a bannan? And a banna? If you're going to use banana as an example, at least spell it correctly! And if you're going to spell it incorrectly, be consistent.

Proper grammar isn't that difficult to learn. Why can't fundies use it? I knew how to spell when I was a Christian, but then, I read books a lot and used my brain. This person's spelling is as bad as it is in a Mary Sue fanfic. It also makes them look as stupid as they are.

Proper grammar isn't that difficult to learn.  Why can't fundies use it?  I knew how to spell when I was a Christian, but then, I read books a lot and used my brain.

That's why you're no longer a Christian. :grin:

That's why you're no longer a Christian.

You're probably right. ;)

That's because Internet Explorer and Opera are the only web browsers that it will show up correctly in.

Oh PLEASE. It should NOT be hard to properly format that into validating CSS/xhtml and by not doing so the website author is losing plenty of people who would read him. I refuse to visit any site which makes me use that monstrosity IE and I don't want to pay or view ads for a browser.

...Jesus CHRIST it's Frontpage. That explains it. *tears out her damn eyes*

This

stuff is really freaky.

I agree these "Christian" comments are very freaky, and abrupt. Christians talk about hell too much. I believe Hell is real although its not a very convincing context to use regarding salvation. I do believe in the creation of the earth in the Bible, and Im not going to tell every one that claims evolution there foolish, or there going to hell. I believe in creation by faith by what I believe, and sadly enough, most Christians dont realise that if the God of the Bible wanted all this evidence to be known it would exist. Thats why I believe our life is more about faith in what we have from God, rather than scientific evidence. I say this because the last thread I started was Moon Dust under science vs religion, and both parties cant prove either facts. Think about it, if creationists had creditable evidence for many of the their disagreements with evolution, then most people would know that God did create the earth and that would contradict most of Revelations. Science for me and my Christianity can't be an answer, more of a curious venture.

What proof do you have that Hell is real? Have you seen it? Have you been there? Do you know anyone personally who has gone there and back?

Just because something was written down by a human being in a book doesn't make it real. I could write "the sky is purple and the grass is red and hell is in the form of an office cubicle where you have an annoying boss who breathes down your neck all day long" on acid-free paper, and store it in a time-capsule, along with a Dilbert cartoon. If someone finds it several hundred years in the future after a thermo-nuclear war destroyed most of civilization, they might think that hell literally is an office cubicle, and some bizarre cult might form around the Dilbert cartoon, but that doesn't make it true.

What proof do you have that Hell is real?  Have you seen it?  Have you been there?  Do you know anyone personally who has gone there and back?

Just because something was written down by a human being in a book doesn't make it real.  I could write "the sky is purple and the grass is red and hell is in the form of an office cubicle where you have an annoying boss who breathes down your neck all day long" on acid-free paper, and store it in a time-capsule, along with a Dilbert cartoon.  If someone finds it several hundred years in the future after a thermo-nuclear war destroyed most of civilization, they might think that hell literally is an office cubicle, and some bizarre cult might form around the Dilbert cartoon, but that doesn't make it true.

I would rather not debate about hell in the middle of a topic about evolution. I was simply making a comment about the "freaky" comments from the emails from the intended topic. The comment about Hell is my belief, if you would like to discuss this more indepth then start a new thread.

Nothing new or unexpected there.

What did their own Lord Jesus say again?  Something like "by their fruits you will know them"? (Matt 7:16)  If this is the sort of fruit that grows on the tree of creationism then we're going to need one big bottle of weed killer.

Trust me, a flamer is much more suited to the task. :Hmm:

And while you're at it, make sure to catch the loonies in the flame too.

I found that site some months ago and read through all of the fundie babblings on that page... with M$ IE... without having any formatting problems. Looks like the webmaster is unfortunately using some shitty piece of software which produces IE-optimized code with sabotages every different browser. Ummm, who could have published that software? :vent:

You cannot tell a Jew that he comes from the monkeys.  We have proved the world that there is a God who created the universe. 

Hey nut bag...great use of double association. Yes, we've all read your scientific

arguments. They stack up really well for at least a second or two.

I come from God and you may come from the monkeys.  Jews don't take orders or teaching from Christians or Gentiles. 

Get it!

Oh I see. Everyone is sub-human that doesn't agree with your bone headed

view of the world. I won't even bother with the anti-semitic stuff - You suck!! :loser::loser::loser:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa****GODROCK***

I wonder if this is supposed to be sung to AC/DC's Thunderstruck?

:shrug: