Goodbye Jesus

I Can't Let Go

Guest Ask21771

Guest Ask21771

"Are you sure you are insane" I've been posting SOS threads on this forum for months and today I had another episode this time it felt like reality could literally crack apart any minute, like the world around me was an illusion that was about to end, what exactly would you call that?

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.

"Are you sure you are insane" I've been posting SOS threads on this forum for months and today I had another episode this time it felt like reality could literally crack apart any minute, like the world around me was an illusion that was about to end, what exactly would you call that?

I'd call your last episode an illusion. You aren't insane. Read my whole post again. If you don't have a doctor like I had, find one. 

Or for a more understandable explanation of my episode, I felt like Neo after he took the red pill

So what's the real world like, Neo?  Let me explain:  Red pill, blue pill, what's the difference? I wouldn't take any pill from a black man in sunglasses and an overcoat that knocked on my door, unless he was my doctor. 

You ain't so cray cray that you can't get my drift, right?

So are you finally going to get professional help?  We don't have the training, the tools and we don't have you sitting in front of us live in person.  Go see somebody who can really help you.  

• Like 1

My previous psychiatrist retired I haven't looked for a new one yet

Ask, you know that what MM said in post 30 is correct.  Your own doctor, an emergency room doctor, and probably your dentist can refer you to a good shrink. You know that. You can also get help, most likely, through your county's health department.

What I'm saying is if you are bored or need attention, keep posting stuff like I quoted and making excuses. Knock yourself out!

But if you want to get past some of this stuff that's eating at you and feel better, you know what to do.