Goodbye Jesus

Former Atheist, Ask Me Anything

fschmidt

• Super Moderator

I assumed there would be between 90% and 100% morons.  I post to determine if there is any intelligence in a place.  So now I know that there isn't and this is 100% morons.  Time to move on.

Yes, glad you see that. And remember, lying for jesus your god is still lying, so hopefully we won't be seeing you anymore. Bye-bye.

I am guessing Miss Compound Near Waco will be back. She won't be able to resist her ass being spanked again.

This one is full of himself and full of shit.  That's all that needs to be said about fschmidt

He won't leave. Troll

I have a question for you, fschmidt:  Did you actually think we were going to take you and your beliefs seriously here?

I assumed there would be between 90% and 100% morons.  I post to determine if there is any intelligence in a place.  So now I know that there isn't and this is 100% morons.  Time to move on.

Might want to master 2nd grade grammar before calling others morons partner. LOL

• Like 1

Before this thread is locked, I would like the following items recorded for posterity.

fschmidt failed to respond to my two points in post # 148.

He failed to respond to my bumped request (see # 212) for him to respond to those points.

He failed to respond to my post to him (# 214) about the incompatibility of science and religion.

He failed to respond to my post to him (# 217) regarding his use of the informal logical fallacy of the false dilemma (aka false dichotomy).

He failed to respond to my post to him (# 218) regarding his failure to use independently verifiable statistics.

Yet he made a further twenty (20) posts in this thread, while ignoring my five (5) attempts to engage him in serious dialog.

Thanks,

BAA.

• Like 3

I have a question for you, fschmidt:  Did you actually think we were going to take you and your beliefs seriously here?

Laughs at Fschmidt. You are quite funny. :) Your website is quite funny too.

I assumed there would be between 90% and 100% morons. I post to determine if there is any intelligence in a place. So now I know that there isn't and this is 100% morons. Time to move on.

Oh the burn!

Such insults. Ouch. You burned us good there.

I used to think I was a 'former atheist' once upon a time too - before I had educated myself in any way about anything.  I passed through Xtianity on my way to truth.  Maybe there's hope for this annoying sod