Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

The photographs and video that I will be presenting in this thread are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and video have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as angel orbs and spirit orbs. To identify the Holy Spirit and some of His acts here on earth, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the old and new testaments.

2 Corinthians 4:18. While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen seen are eternal.

Identifying the Holy Spirit in bodily form

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit descending like a dove.

u1NzHvh.jpg

This is a photograph of the Holy Spirit in bodily form and motionless.

FXRAW5Y.jpg

This painting demonstrates what the Holy Spirit would have looked like alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

Mathew 3:16. When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water, and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

Luke 3:22. And the Holy Spirit descended in bodily form like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven which said, "You are My beloved Son; in You I am well pleased."

The Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form appeared as a Halo. This is a proper identification of the Holy Spirit.

Further in this thread, I will be discussing some of His works.    

Ooo!

I have some relevant and witty videos to respond with, heh, I've wanted to do this for a while...

Also, love this guy's channel. Now to watch some Doctor Who and eat pizza...

• Like 1

The photographs and video that I will be presenting in this thread are of the Holy Spirit and some of His works. These photographs and video have been a mystery to mankind for decades. The Holy Spirit is highly misunderstood in the world. Many have seen Him, but few have recognized Him. He is erroneously known as angel orbs and spirit orbs. To identify the Holy Spirit and some of His acts here on earth, we must consult scripture. I will be using both the old and new testaments.

2 Corinthians 4:18. While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen seen are eternal.

u1NzHvh.jpg

FXRAW5Y.jpg

This painting demonstrates what the Holy Spirit would have looked like alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

pDBtjDX.jpg

The Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit (Spirit of God) alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

If, as the scripture says, the things that are seen are temporary and the things that are unseen are eternal, and we go the further step you are taking, the things that are unseen and are eternal is what explains, at least in part, the Holy Spirit, then the very fact that you are showing us pictures of what you claim are the Holy Spirit, they can't be because we see them and they are temporary and being temporary they cannot be the Holy Spirit.

So by the authority of the scripture that you posted as authoritative, we know you are not showing us pictures of the Holy Spirit and you cannot ever show us that which is unseen.

So this is a joke?

Hahaha!  How frikin funny is that!!!!

Christian shows up at a site for ex-christians.  Filled with rationalists and skeptics and people who have learned not to be gullible morons. 

And his first post is pictures of the holy spirit!!!  And one of the pictures looks like the underside of jellyfish!!

Bwahahahahaha

• Like 1

First of all, it is good to meet you TheOutsider.

The person in the two videos is obviously a person who has never seen a ghost in his life. He lacks spiritual discernment. And just as I would not take my car to be diagnosed by an unexperienced mechanic, neither would I listen to him about ghosts.

I on the other hand am a Charismatic Catholic mystic. The gift of discerning spirits has come to me through the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:10). Perhaps, someday I will write a thread about my extensive experience with the invisible spirit world.

Here are a number of testimonies of people who have seen the spiritual orbs with their naked eyes.

http://faceless39.hubpages.com/hub/White-Ball-Of-Light

Ok.  I'll play.  Show where the Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

The person in the two videos is obviously a person who has never seen a ghost in his life. He lacks spiritual discernment. And just as I would not take my car to be diagnosed by an unexperienced mechanic, neither would I listen to him about ghosts.

I on the other hand am a Charismatic Catholic mystic. The gift of discerning spirits has come to me through the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:10). Perhaps, someday I will write a thread about my extensive experience with the invisible spirit world.

Here are a number of testimonies of people who have seen the spiritual orbs with their naked eyes.

Anybody who realizes spirits are not real knows more about spirits than you do.  Yes, knowledge can be negative.  You would have to abandon all you think you know about the topic to reach zero knowledge.

I am a big fan of orbs.  Just not those kind. woohoo.gif

• Like 1

2 Corinthians 4:18. While we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen seen are eternal.

u1NzHvh.jpg

FXRAW5Y.jpg

pDBtjDX.jpg

If, as the scripture says, the things that are seen are temporary and the things that are unseen are eternal, and we go the further step you are taking, the things that are unseen and are eternal is what explains, at least in part, the Holy Spirit, then the very fact that you are showing us pictures of what you claim are the Holy Spirit, they can't be because we see them and they are temporary and being temporary they cannot be the Holy Spirit.

So by the authority of the scripture that you posted as authoritative, we know you are not showing us pictures of the Holy Spirit and you cannot ever show us that which is unseen.

The unseen is referring to the spirit world and the seen is referring to the physical world. It is clear in scripture that the Holy Spirit can be seen.

John 1:32. John testified saying, "I have seen the Spirit descending as a dove out of heaven, and He remained upon Him."

Besides, God can make any spirit seen if He so wills it.

So this is a joke?

No.

Hahaha!  How frikin funny is that!!!!

Christian shows up at a site for ex-christians.  Filled with rationalists and skeptics and people who have learned not to be gullible morons. 

And his first post is pictures of the holy spirit!!!  And one of the pictures looks like the underside of jellyfish!!

Bwahahahahaha

I am here to show you the truth.

Is that medieval thing supposed to be Jesus?  Seriously?  Did Jesus live to be 65 years old?

It looks like Willie Nelson resting his head on a dinner plate.

• Like 4

It is through His Holy Spirit that God and His Son Jesus are present throughout earth.

Ok.  I'll play.  Show where the Halo is found in scripture as the Holy Spirit alighting and remaining upon Jesus in bodily form.

The scripture is quoted at the bottom of the opening post.

Another nutter appears.

• Like 1

Holy shit that was perfect, like a video of someone stepping on a rake and getting smacked in the face... Priceless.

I don't mean to spam videos, it's just too good not to though...

Saw that verse.   And I know that verse better than you.

Where does it say halo?  Or surrounded his head?  

It says like a dove.  

ok the guy is a kkkoookkk.

The portrait he claims is Jesus is a medieval portrait of Saint Andrew. 

• Super Moderator

I am here to show you the truth.

Thanks. Nobody else has ever done that.

Mystique:  I hope that the Holy Spirit has imparted unto thee a very thick skin.

With the ridicule you'll receive here, Jesus will be adding another wing onto your mansion.

Mystique:  I hope that the Holy Spirit has imparted unto thee a very thick skin.

With the ridicule you'll receive here, Jesus will be adding another wing onto your mansion.

It will be fully stocked with 8 year old boys that would have otherwise been destined for hell, for your pleasure. Any that displease you will be tossed into hell and promptly replaced.

Stop me if I go too far...

• Like 1

It will be fully stocked with 8 year old boys that would have otherwise been destined for hell, for your pleasure. Any that displease you will be tossed into hell and promptly replaced.

Nah, man.  Joking about messing with 8 year old boys isn't going too far.  

Doing it is.

But this guy is a charismatic catholic so maybe he sprinkles em with holy spirit gold dust first.

Nah, man.  Joking about messing with 8 year old boys isn't going too far.  

Doing it is.

But this guy is a charismatic catholic so maybe he sprinkles em with holy spirit gold dust first.

Oh, I know that wasn't too far, I'm just not sure I won't end up crossing into horrible territory humor wise at some point.

Gold dust glitter, coke and 8 year old boys. A papists paradise I think. He really should be thanking us after this is over.