Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

"I on the other hand am a Charismatic Catholic mystic. The gift of discerning spirits has come to me through the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:10). Perhaps, someday I will write a thread about my extensive experience with the invisible spirit world."

I am a 9th degree Magus of the Order of the Rider. The gift of discerning bullshit has come to me through the use of the Holy Trinity of Logic, Reason and Critical Thinking. The entire bible is a lie. Your gods are a lie. The Catholic church is a lie. Maybe someday I will write a thread about my extensive experience and expertise with the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. But in the meantime, would you like a mint?

• Like 4

Mystique:  you should write a book about orbs and the magical significance of this amazing wonderful phenomena.  Oh, wait.  Someone beat you to it.

post-389-0-90037800-1445769521_thumb.png

But, be careful dude.  As I understand it, those who see orbs are highly susceptible to being abducted by aliens. 

If you make a helmet from tin foil it can help protect you.

And, remove all of the fillings from your teeth.  That's how the aliens are able to locate you. 

• Like 2

If the Orb book doesn't do it for you, might I suggest an alternative:  The Demon Haunted World.  By Carl Sagan. 

• Like 3

So, I googled orbs.  And got bored after 30 google pages of people seeing or photographing orbs and reading the various personal interpretations of what they were.

But, I do have to give our guest credit.  He is the first one to figure out that this kind of orb thing is the Holy Spirit.  I think it must take a special talent to come to that conclusion. 

So, no doubt most (if not all) of the photographed ones are caused by dust, bugs, or water spots on the lens of the camera or floating in the air.  Of the ones that are seen, it seems like they are fleeting, like a flash of light. Nothing that sits still long enough to be analyzed.   Some type of ocular or brain anomaly perhaps?

I personally think they are a government conspiracy. Obama (again.)  

• Like 1

So this is a joke?

No.

Oh yes it is - you just don't know it yet.

It is you who does not know it yet. 

I know what is true and what is fiction.  I also know what the ignore button is.  Goodbye.

Sorry, a bit off topic. But what is the point of that? I seriously don't understand...

Point of what?

I know what is true and what is fiction.  I also know what the ignore button is.  Goodbye.

Sorry, a bit off topic. But what is the point of that? I seriously don't understand...

Point of what?

Being trigger happy with the ignore button. I don't get it.

My world, my way.  If I don't want to suffer fools - even if they are delsuisonal and it's not really their fault - I won't.  Simple as that.  Plenty of people here are more than willing to humor them - if I don't put them on ignore I'l just become a snarky, obnoxious asshole anyway so it's best all around.  But really I do it because I can and I want to.

• Like 1

Wow um...

I was a New Agey Jesus follower for some years and the web forums I frequented had these "orb" photos a lot. They were supposed to be spirits, angels, unicorns, whatever.

One time someone pointed out, "not that I don't believe in spirits, but THIS is a blip of the camera. I'll show you."

She sprayed her camera wet with water before taking pics outside at night.

The comments she got? "Ooooh wonderful photos".

There are some people who believe that orbs are just a photo anomaly. But these are always people who have never seen one for themselves.

Where can I see an orb, angel, spirit, unicorn, or Jesus, please? Reading that someone else did is not enough for me. I never even had photos turn out weird.

The only thing I ever saw with my own eyes, not my mind's eye, was my pets stretching to several meters of length or flying around. This was when my meds were wrong.

For the most part we are up and out of our bodies in the spirit world while dreaming. Here you can witness spirits of all kinds. And witness the powers of God, Jesus, angels and demons. If you are flying in a dream, you are flying in a chariot of God (orb). An example of a dream where a demon may tempt you would be an alcoholic trying to quite drinking and having dreams of alcoholic beverages in their hands. An example of a dream orchestrated by an angel in heaven would be them showing you your family who are in the condition of heaven. Most dreams are orchestrated by demons because we are near the netherworld. Generally speaking, nightmares come to us from the evil spirits of this dark underworld commonly known as hell.

Have I stepped into 14th century Southern Europe or something?  We are near the netherworld?  Dude, over the last 300 years or so, humans have figured out that dreams aren't from any kind of spirit world, they are caused by the actions of neurotransmitters in cerebral tissue.  But hey, if you'd rather rely on medieval understandings of such phenomena, don't let me stop you.  It's entertaining.

The Research on dreams that you are referring to is merely "implied" and not a fact. Spiritual truths such as dreams and the netherworld have not changed since the beginning of man.

Wow um...

I was a New Agey Jesus follower for some years and the web forums I frequented had these "orb" photos a lot. They were supposed to be spirits, angels, unicorns, whatever.

One time someone pointed out, "not that I don't believe in spirits, but THIS is a blip of the camera. I'll show you."

She sprayed her camera wet with water before taking pics outside at night.

The comments she got? "Ooooh wonderful photos".

There are some people who believe that orbs are just a photo anomaly. But these are always people who have never seen one for themselves.

Where can I see an orb, angel, spirit, unicorn, or Jesus, please? Reading that someone else did is not enough for me. I never even had photos turn out weird.

The only thing I ever saw with my own eyes, not my mind's eye, was my pets stretching to several meters of length or flying around. This was when my meds were wrong.

For the most part we are up and out of our bodies in the spirit world while dreaming. Here you can witness spirits of all kinds. And witness the powers of God, Jesus, angels and demons. If you are flying in a dream, you are flying in a chariot of God (orb). An example of a dream where a demon may tempt you would be an alcoholic trying to quite drinking and having dreams of alcoholic beverages in their hands. An example of a dream orchestrated by an angel in heaven would be them showing you your family who are in the condition of heaven. Most dreams are orchestrated by demons because we are near the netherworld. Generally speaking, nightmares come to us from the evil spirits of this dark underworld commonly known as hell.

Oh. I didn't expect this answer.

Most of my dreams are boring. Just last night I dreamed I was watching a pretty bad tv movie spinoff of a series. The night before I dreamed that the back wheel of my bike was stolen and I was happy I had insurance. I rarely dream of flying, nightmares are few and far between, and even as a believer I never met Jesus or angels in my dreams, or devils.

I have had exactly one dream that I thought showed my dead brother in heaven.

I guess I'm not important.

Dreams are very elusive and most too difficult for us to understand.

• Super Moderator

I just double checked the calendar. It's not April first. What the hell is going on around here?

The Research on dreams that you are referring to is merely "implied" and not a fact. Spiritual truths such as dreams and the netherworld have not changed since the beginning of man.

34759_You_Keep_Using_That_Word_Meme_FP_W

• Like 2

Dreams are very elusive and most too difficult for us to understand.

Actually dreams are easy to understand.  It's simple.  When you dream your imagination randomly rehashes events from your life.  The key word is randomly.  Dreams are random.

• Like 1

Mystique,

This person believes himself to be the Spirit of the Son of God.

He claims that there are shape-changing reptilian overlords running the world's governments, but that we cannot see them.

He claims that our dreams are being influenced by these creatures, but that we are not aware of this.

He claims to have seen these spiritual things and that this is the truth.

http://www.davidicke.com/

So, on what objective basis should we decide between the spiritual truth he believes and the spiritual truth you believe?

Thanks,

BAA.

Please tell me he doesn't believe wet dreams are caused by succubi fucking post pubescent males while they sleep.

If that is what you believe Mystique, deer god you need to get a grip on reality, seriously...

----------------------

My world, my way.  If I don't want to suffer fools - even if they are delsuisonal and it's not really their fault - I won't.  Simple as that.  Plenty of people here are more than willing to humor them - if I don't put them on ignore I'l just become a snarky, obnoxious asshole anyway so it's best all around.  But really I do it because I can and I want to.

Fare enough, I guess.

Mystique: I hope that the Holy Spirit has imparted unto thee a very thick skin.

With the ridicule you'll receive here, Jesus will be adding another wing onto your mansion.

Some spirits without God in the afterlife become homosexual succubus type spirits. GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.gif

Not sure how this wacky bit went unnoticed in this thread.

Btw. Do you look like Randy Quaid by any chance? And do you fly a crop duster?

• Like 3

So in the afterlife I'll become a homosexual succubus spirit doing evil all the time.  Why are we even arguing with this guy. Unless he says there won't be beer there, I'm not seeing the downside.

As for the photos, how much for an eight by ten glossy for myself and a half dozen wallet size I can hand out to the doubters?

• Super Moderator

It's been getting oddly freaky around here lately. Maybe it's the approach of Halloween. It seems that now we've reached Bull Goose Loony.

So in the afterlife I'll become a homosexual succubus spirit doing evil all the time.  Why are we even arguing with this guy. Unless he says there won't be beer there, I'm not seeing the downside.

As for the photos, how much for an eight by ten glossy for myself and a half dozen wallet size I can hand out to the doubters?

Is that homosexual succubus spirit democrat or republican? Just checking.

I believe the following to be significant and have decided to put it in it's own thread.

Chariots of God

Psalm 68:17. The chariots of God are twenty thousands, Even thousands of thousands. The Lord is among them as in Sinai, in the Holy Place.

Artist rendition of Ezekiel's Vision of God (based on scripture).

4vFzs8Q.jpg

What you are looking at above appearing before Ezekiel, a beloved prophet of the Holy Bible, is Father God on His throne, Cherubim (living creatures), and what Ezekiel describes as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel" - this is an orbital description of a great living chariot of God.

Excerpt from, "Ezekiel's Vision of God" -

Ezekiel 1:15-21 Now as I look at the living creatures, behold, a wheel was on the earth beside each living creature with it's four faces. The appearance of the wheels and their workings was like the color of beryl, and all four had the same likeness. The appearance of their workings was, as it were, a wheel in the middle of a wheel. When they moved, they went toward any one of four directions; they did not turn aside when they went. As for the rims, they were so high they were awesome, and their rims were full of eyes, all around the four of them. When the living creatures went, the wheels went beside them; and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. Wherever the spirit wanted to go, they went, because there the spirit went, and the wheels were lifted together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. When those went, these went, when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up together with them, for the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

Below is a photograph of a spirit in one of the many small chariots of God (orb).

S3KUld1.jpg

Ezekiel 1:21. "for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels."

"for the spirit of the living creature is in the orb."

Ezekiel 1:19. "and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up."

"and when the living creature was lifted up from the earth, the orb was lifted up."

Here is a photograph of a spirit flying in a chariot of God (orb).

Wyoyr6l.jpg

Here is the video of the spirit flying in the chariot of God (orb).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-k9PHX4MR4

Both good and evil spirits travel in these chariots (orbs).

The chariots of God are the living works of the Holy Spirit.

Is that homosexual succubus spirit democrat or republican? Just checking.

How would I know?   I'm no Charismatic Catholic Mystic.  We'll have to ask Mystique, AKA Faceshit II. 

Right. Because an all powerful spirit deity needs a good set of wheels.   

Please tell me he doesn't believe wet dreams are caused by succubi fucking post pubescent males while they sleep.

If that is what you believe Mystique, deer god you need to get a grip on reality, seriously...

----------------------

Fare enough, I guess.

Wet dreams are orchestrated by demons. I believe that it is the devils way of accusing us before God of being worse than we truly are.

Although it is true that some spirits without God in the afterlife do become homosexual succubus's. I meant it only as a joke because someone mentioned my being Catholic and little children. No harm was intended.

• Super Moderator

crazy_as_a_shithouse_rat_mug.jpg

All the spirits in hell are evil. Only Father God and His Son Jesus can restore the soul. You will suffer a miserable existence. If you care to be happy, good and with family in the afterlife, you must return to God.