Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

Right. Because an all powerful spirit deity needs a good set of wheels.   

It is one bad ass chariot.

Mystique:  I hope that the Holy Spirit has imparted unto thee a very thick skin.

With the ridicule you'll receive here, Jesus will be adding another wing onto your mansion.

Some spirits without God in the afterlife become homosexual succubus type spirits. GONZ9729CustomImage1541245.gif

Is that supposed to be a religiously correct way of telling me to fuck off?

Be careful, Mystique.  If I die before you, I'm going to come and find you and blow you every night in your sleep, and seduce you away from the Almighty One. 

post-389-0-95528500-1445801394_thumb.png

Please tell me he doesn't believe wet dreams are caused by succubi fucking post pubescent males while they sleep.

If that is what you believe Mystique, deer god you need to get a grip on reality, seriously...

----------------------

My world, my way.  If I don't want to suffer fools - even if they are delsuisonal and it's not really their fault - I won't.  Simple as that.  Plenty of people here are more than willing to humor them - if I don't put them on ignore I'l just become a snarky, obnoxious asshole anyway so it's best all around.  But really I do it because I can and I want to.

Fare enough, I guess.

Wet dreams are orchestrated by demons. I believe that it is the devils way of accusing us before God of being worse than we truly are.

Like I said, get a grip on reality man, you're off in loony town, and you seem to have downed a bag of shrooms... Nothing you're talking about has any basis in reality, and all of it can be explained by perfectly natural things, or faulty perception. If you're not just trolling, go see a doctor, seriously. You seem to be, at least on some level, delusional.

Seriously. Am I back on the New Age forums now? *pinches self*

That first pic looks like a kick ass coffee table if you like modern design.

The plastic Buddha has got to go though

So, Mystique, you're a little touchy about Priests molesting little kids?  And the ensuing cover-ups that occurred again and again and again at the hands of the hierarchy of the church?

So in the afterlife I'll become a homosexual succubus spirit doing evil all the time.  Why are we even arguing with this guy. Unless he says there won't be beer there, I'm not seeing the downside.

As for the photos, how much for an eight by ten glossy for myself and a half dozen wallet size I can hand out to the doubters?

Although it is true that some spirits without God in the afterlife do become homosexual succubus's. I meant it only as a joke because someone mentioned my being Catholic and little children. No harm was intended.

But harm was done! I didn't know you were joking. How could joke about such a serious matter? Now I've gone and told my children to kill every homosexual succubi they see because of the horrible evil, and I did it based on your word as a Charismatic Catholic Mystic.  Shame on you!

But still, will their be beer there? 

So in the afterlife I'll become a homosexual succubus spirit doing evil all the time.  Why are we even arguing with this guy. Unless he says there won't be beer there, I'm not seeing the downside.

As for the photos, how much for an eight by ten glossy for myself and a half dozen wallet size I can hand out to the doubters?

All the spirits in hell are evil. Only Father God and His Son Jesus can restore the soul. You will suffer a miserable existence. If you care to be happy, good and with family in the afterlife, you must return to God.

Why would I do that and go against the wishes and plans of the Almighty? That might really really piss Him off.

So, Mystique, you're a little touchy about Priests molesting little kids?  And the ensuing cover-ups that occurred again and again and again at the hands of the hierarchy of the church?

Are you claiming your family to be without it's dirt?

Wow why doesn't God ride around like that anymore? No one would have a problem believing in him.

Right. Because an all powerful spirit deity needs a good set of wheels.   

It is one bad ass chariot.

Yeah. I can see how it must have been easy for him to get young virgin Mary to give it up, with a ride like that.

Although it is true that some spirits without God in the afterlife do become homosexual succubus's. I meant it only as a joke because someone mentioned my being Catholic and little children. No harm was intended.

But harm was done! I didn't know you were joking. How could joke about such a serious matter? Now I've gone and told my children to kill every homosexual succubi they see because of the horrible evil, and I did it based on your word as a Charismatic Catholic Mystic.  Shame on you!

If you were to drink beer in the afterlife, it would have no effect on you. Your days of getting "buzzed" will be over.

Are you claiming your family to be without it's dirt?

Nothing that deserves life in prison.  Like those Ped-a-priests should have received.

• Like 4

If you were to drink beer in the afterlife, it would have no effect on you. Your days of getting "buzzed" will be over.

That's bullshit. The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is offering beer, pizza, and strippers, regardless of your afterlife destination. Hell just has warm beer, unattractive strippers, and cold pizza... You're not making a good pitch for your side, especially when it's so full of torture, and suffering, and shit.

Edit reason: I don't think there's only one stripper in Pastafarian heaven or hell...

How about wine? Or will Jesus just be offering us a glass of empty calories?

Wow why doesn't God ride around like that anymore? No one would have a problem believing in him.

God, Jesus, the higher angels, and the well rewarded saints do not need a chariot. They can easily jump from one place to the other by the power of teleportation. I have witnessed this power with my own two eyes. Spirits teleport us in our dreams as well.

That first pic looks like a kick ass coffee table if you like modern design.

The plastic Buddha has got to go though

What do you think of the video?

God, Jesus, the higher angels, and the well rewarded saints do not need a chariot. They can easily jump from one place to the other by the power of teleportation. I have witnessed this power with my own two eyes. Spirits teleport us in our dreams as well.

Just not in any way you can demonstrate.  Your delusions do not translate to reality.

Just not in any way you can demonstrate.  Your delusions do not translate to reality.

Teleportation is done through the chariots of God. It is the work of the Holy Spirit. The spirit at Point A goes into nothingness, is remembered by the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) and recreated at Point B. This is how teleportation is done in the spirit world. I will continue this discussion with my next post.

Mystique,

This person believes himself to be the Spirit of the Son of God.

He claims that there are shape-changing reptilian overlords running the world's governments, but that we cannot see them.

He claims that our dreams are being influenced by these creatures, but that we are not aware of this.

He claims to have seen these spiritual things and that this is the truth.

http://www.davidicke.com/

So, on what objective basis should we decide between the spiritual truth he believes and the spiritual truth you believe?

Thanks,

BAA.

I'd love it if you answered this, Mystique.

Our Lady of Guadalupe

dMG4EnG.jpg

This apparition is said to have miraculously appeared on fabric December 12, 1531. Notice the oblong orbital figure around Mother Mary and the angel. I believe that Saint Mary had teleported through the Holy Spirit and this imprint was instantly captured on fabric.

"There is no explanation offered by NASA scientist on how the image was imprinted on the Tilma."

"In 1936 biochemist Richard Kuhn, a Nobel Prize winner in chemistry, analyzed a sample of the fabric and ascertained that the pigments used were from no known source; whether natural, animal, mineral, or vegetable."

"All who have scientifically examined the image of Our Lady over the centuries confess that it's properties are absolutely unique and so inexplicable in human terms that the image can only be supernatural."

http://infallible-catholic.blogspot.com/2012/04/miraculous-image-of-our-lady-of.html

“If you were to drink beer in the afterlife, it would have no effect on you. Your days of getting "buzzed" will be over.”

~ Mystique

I disagree. Why would the pleasant sensation of moderate beer drinking be absent in heaven? I have never found that verse in the scriptures that would support that idea.

As I once posted in my thread on “Heaven”, I believe there is scriptural support for believing that much of the good things God created for us to enjoy on earth will also be for us in the new earth.

Martin Luther spoke and wrote about beer several times; It was his favorite pastimes.

He enjoyed spending sessions with his students either at the local pub or in his home, where they would drink beer and discuss theology late into the night. One reason the traditional starting time for protestant worship services on Sunday morning is eleven is because Luther often preferred to sleep a little later Sundays because these student sessions often lasted late into the night. His students later wrote up some of the discussions which became the volume “Table Talk“.

“See how much he [God] has been able to accomplish through me, though I did no more than pray and preach.  The Word did it all.  Had I wished I might have started a conflagration at Worms.  But while I sat still and drank beer with Philip and Amsdorf, God dealt the papacy a mighty blow.”

Luther wrote about beer in several of his letters, at one point writing to tell his wife how much he missed the beer they brewed at home. “I keep thinking what good wine and beer I have at home.”

Luther was fine with the use of beer in moderation, but he also warned about drunkenness and being under the influence of anything but the Holy Spirit as evil. Luther spoke against excess (Soberness and Moderation against Gluttony and Drunkenness, 1 Pet. 4:7-11, May 18, 1539 Luther’s Works  51:291).

“We ought to give thanks to God for providing us with food and drink and then besides, liberating us from the papacy, and feeding us with food and drink. If you are tired and downhearted, take a drink; but this does not mean being a pig and doing nothing but gorging and swilling.”

~ (Soberness and Moderation against Gluttony and Drunkenness, I Pet. 4:7-11, May 18, 1539 Luther’s Works  51:291).

So, Mystique: after you answer bornagainatheist's question about providing us with some sort of credible evidence to support your claims - oh, and - "I've experienced it first-hand" is not in any way, shape, or form considered evidence.

So, yunea would like to see your answer to BAA, and so would I.  After all, we would need evidence to believe.  And we so want to believe in the visions of Ezekiel.  

So, after you answer that, I have another question:  I'm sure you realize that 99.99% of the world considers you crazy.  Not just weird, really schizo bat-shit crazy.

So, my question is this:  do you live in this world of chariots and orbs and netherworld obsession all the time, or are you able to turn it on and off and still function in the real world?

• Super Moderator

Meh...gold chariots.  No big deal.   Give me one made of iron.

"And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron."   Judges 1:19

Mystique,

This person believes himself to be the Spirit of the Son of God.

He claims that there are shape-changing reptilian overlords running the world's governments, but that we cannot see them.

He claims that our dreams are being influenced by these creatures, but that we are not aware of this.

He claims to have seen these spiritual things and that this is the truth.

http://www.davidicke.com/

So, on what objective basis should we decide between the spiritual truth he believes and the spiritual truth you believe?

Thanks,

BAA.

I'd love it if you answered this, Mystique.

I use photographs, a video, an apparition, and scripture to support my claims.