Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

• Super Moderator

“If you were to drink beer in the afterlife, it would have no effect on you. Your days of getting "buzzed" will be over.”

~ Mystique

I disagree. Why would the pleasant sensation of moderate beer drinking be absent in heaven? I have never found that verse in the scriptures that would support that idea.

-  Ironhorse

This is getting good.  Mystique vs IronHorse.  A Battle of True Christians.TM

upset-men-watching-tv-popcorn-beer-table-young-bottle-31827721.jpg

It sure is wonderful that atheists invented the internet so that you could show people pics of God.

• Like 1

Oh, just one more question, Mystique.  The whole homosexual succubus fantasy.  Since a succubus is female, we're talking about a demonic lesbian who visits women at night?

Just want to have an accurate depiction of life after death and what to expect. 

Are you sure you didn't come here in a time machine from the year 1352? 

“If you were to drink beer in the afterlife, it would have no effect on you. Your days of getting "buzzed" will be over.”

~ Mystique

I disagree. Why would the pleasant sensation of moderate beer drinking be absent in heaven? I have never found that verse in the scriptures that would support that idea.

As I once posted in my thread on “Heaven”, I believe there is scriptural support for believing that much of the good things God created for us to enjoy on earth will also be for us in the new earth.

Martin Luther spoke and wrote about beer several times; It was his favorite pastimes.

He enjoyed spending sessions with his students either at the local pub or in his home, where they would drink beer and discuss theology late into the night. One reason the traditional starting time for protestant worship services on Sunday morning is eleven is because Luther often preferred to sleep a little later Sundays because these student sessions often lasted late into the night. His students later wrote up some of the discussions which became the volume “Table Talk“.

“See how much he [God] has been able to accomplish through me, though I did no more than pray and preach.  The Word did it all.  Had I wished I might have started a conflagration at Worms.  But while I sat still and drank beer with Philip and Amsdorf, God dealt the papacy a mighty blow.”

Luther wrote about beer in several of his letters, at one point writing to tell his wife how much he missed the beer they brewed at home. “I keep thinking what good wine and beer I have at home.”

Luther was fine with the use of beer in moderation, but he also warned about drunkenness and being under the influence of anything but the Holy Spirit as evil. Luther spoke against excess (Soberness and Moderation against Gluttony and Drunkenness, 1 Pet. 4:7-11, May 18, 1539 Luther’s Works  51:291).

“We ought to give thanks to God for providing us with food and drink and then besides, liberating us from the papacy, and feeding us with food and drink. If you are tired and downhearted, take a drink; but this does not mean being a pig and doing nothing but gorging and swilling.”

~ (Soberness and Moderation against Gluttony and Drunkenness, I Pet. 4:7-11, May 18, 1539 Luther’s Works  51:291).

I know how you feel. I am currently having a drink myself. beer.gif God did not create beer. Man made it with what God created. Although beer may be found in the new earth, I do not believe you will find it in heaven. Have you ever been out of your body in a dream and gotten a buzz off beer? I completely agree with your views of drinking in moderation.

So, Mystique: after you answer bornagainatheist's question about providing us with some sort of credible evidence to support your claims - oh, and - "I've experienced it first-hand" is not in any way, shape, or form considered evidence.

So, yunea would like to see your answer to BAA, and so would I.  After all, we would need evidence to believe.  And we so want to believe in the visions of Ezekiel.  

So, after you answer that, I have another question:  I'm sure you realize that 99.99% of the world considers you crazy.  Not just weird, really schizo bat-shit crazy.

So, my question is this:  do you live in this world of chariots and orbs and netherworld obsession all the time, or are you able to turn it on and off and still function in the real world?

This spirit world is real. Your thoughts are in it now.

Well, considering how, mythologically speaking, succubi and incubi reproduce, they have to be if not heterosexual, bisexual. Or else they wouldn't be able to complete their tasks.

From what I understand, as the myths go, a succubus has sex with a sleeping man, then goes to have sex with an incubus so he can absorb the semen. Then he goes and impregnates a human woman with the tainted seed. Presumably the child grows up cursed and tainted, and when he/she eventually dies they appear in hell as a fresh incubus/succubus.

... Now if you believed anything I just wrote, you're a gullible and naive individual, because I just pulled most of that out of my ass. Some of it is based on what little related mythology I've been exposed to through fiction.

So, Mystique, you're a little touchy about Priests molesting little kids?  And the ensuing cover-ups that occurred again and again and again at the hands of the hierarchy of the church?

Are you claiming your family to be without it's dirt?

yelrotflmao.gif

Like nobody was going to notice the way you changed the subject and deflected one question using another question.  I will take that as a big fat "yes".  It must really bother you the way holy men sanctified for God molest little children right there in God's house with God watching and nobody ever gets caught except through natural, human law-enforcement.

• Like 2

So, Mystique: after you answer bornagainatheist's question about providing us with some sort of credible evidence to support your claims - oh, and - "I've experienced it first-hand" is not in any way, shape, or form considered evidence.

So, yunea would like to see your answer to BAA, and so would I.  After all, we would need evidence to believe.  And we so want to believe in the visions of Ezekiel.  

So, after you answer that, I have another question:  I'm sure you realize that 99.99% of the world considers you crazy.  Not just weird, really schizo bat-shit crazy.

So, my question is this:  do you live in this world of chariots and orbs and netherworld obsession all the time, or are you able to turn it on and off and still function in the real world?

This spirit world is real. Your thoughts are in it now.

And so, you are able to pay your bills and buy food by thinking about orbs and chariots and the netherworld?

It sure is wonderful that atheists invented the internet so that you could show people pics of God.

I doubt that they were all atheists when over half the world believes in the Abrahamic God and Jesus as Savior..

Wow why doesn't God ride around like that anymore? No one would have a problem believing in him.

God, Jesus, the higher angels, and the well rewarded saints do not need a chariot. They can easily jump from one place to the other by the power of teleportation. I have witnessed this power with my own two eyes. Spirits teleport us in our dreams as well.

Just not in any way you can demonstrate.  Your delusions do not translate to reality.

Delusions do not come with photographs and videos.

Wow why doesn't God ride around like that anymore? No one would have a problem believing in him.

God, Jesus, the higher angels, and the well rewarded saints do not need a chariot. They can easily jump from one place to the other by the power of teleportation. I have witnessed this power with my own two eyes. Spirits teleport us in our dreams as well.

Just not in any way you can demonstrate.  Your delusions do not translate to reality.

Teleportation is done through the chariots of God. It is the work of the Holy Spirit. The spirit at Point A goes into nothingness, is remembered by the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) and recreated at Point B. This is how teleportation is done in the spirit world. I will continue this discussion with my next post.

So far, all you have provided are mere assertions, which you continue to do.  You are dealing with rational thinkers here, not woo woo lemmings.

You are not discussing anything.  You merely assert.  You have provided no competent relevant empirical evidence to support these assertions.  Making more mere assertions about pictures and videos you found on the internet is not competent relevant empirical evidence.  They are just more bald assertions.

I'll repeat what I said above because it remains accurate and descriptive of your posts so far:

• Like 1

Delusions do not come with photographs and videos.

Except when they do, like with your delusional claims.

Well, considering how, mythologically speaking, succubi and incubi reproduce, they have to be if not heterosexual, bisexual. Or else they wouldn't be able to complete their tasks.

From what I understand, as the myths go, a succubus has sex with a sleeping man, then goes to have sex with an incubus so he can absorb the semen. Then he goes and impregnates a human woman with the tainted seed. Presumably the child grows up cursed and tainted, and when he/she eventually dies they appear in hell as a fresh incubus/succubus.

... Now if you believed anything I just wrote, you're a gullible and naive individual, because I just pulled most of that out of my ass. Some of it is based on what little related mythology I've been exposed to through fiction.

There is not reason to become absorbed by this. I was merely referring to human spirits both male and female in the afterlife becoming homosexual.

I doubt that they were all atheists when over half the world believes in the Abrahamic God and Jesus as Savior..

You can't even get mudane statistics right.  Your statement is incorrect regarding quantity.  Please try harder.

Teleportation is done through the chariots of God. It is the work of the Holy Spirit. The spirit at Point A goes into nothingness, is remembered by the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit) and recreated at Point B. This is how teleportation is done in the spirit world. I will continue this discussion with my next post.

So far, all you have provided are mere assertions, which you continue to do.  You are dealing with rational thinkers here, not woo woo lemmings.

You are not discussing anything.  You merely assert.  You have provided no competent relevant empirical evidence to support these assertions.  Making more mere assertions about pictures and videos you found on the internet is not competent relevant empirical evidence.  They are just more bald assertions.

I'll repeat what I said above because it remains accurate and descriptive of your posts so far:

The video and photographs are the same as what I have seen. It is obviously not a delusion.

Really?  31.5% is over half? Huh.  

And half of the 31.5% have never read the bible.  They call themselves christian because their parents called themselves christian.

• Like 1

The video and photographs are the same as what I have seen. It is obviously not a delusion.

Says you.  I strongly suspect, based on the actual evidence of your posts on this forum, that you are delusional, among other things.  Again, you merely assert without competent relevant empirical evidence.  You've made at least 100 mere assertions (without competent relevant empirical evidence).  Put more simply, your claims appear to be full of shit.

Got anything rational to say?

You can't even get mudane statistics right.  Your statement is incorrect regarding quantity.  Please try harder.

jTgtZV4.png

The Christians and Muslims both believe in the Abrahamic God and Jesus Christ. A very small percentage of the world population are atheist.

There is not reason to become absorbed by this. I was merely referring to human spirits both male and female in the afterlife becoming homosexual.

Which is batshit crazy.  If somebody doesn't have a body anymore then why would they still have animal instincts?  Not that I expect a rational explanation . . . 

Just like the Star Wars movies prove that the Force is real.  Just like the Harry Potter books and movies prove magic is real.

jTgtZV4.png

The Christians and Muslims both believe in the Abrahamic God and Jesus Christ.

The Muslims do not believe that Jesus is a savior.  Did you think we wouldn't notice that little detail?  Maybe you could slip it by us when we were not looking?

jTgtZV4.png

Let add being disingenuous to your list, shall we?

Your claims was as follows:

"[O]ver half the world believes in the Abrahamic God and Jesus as Savior."

Muslims believe that Jesus was a prophet.  Muslims do not believe that Jesus is a sky fairy like Christians do.  Muslims do not believe that Jesus was (or is) a Savior.

Accordingly, your statement (as to quantity) was incorrect.  Your attempt to apologize around it by moving the goalposts (and ignoring your own statement) is disingenuous.

• Like 2

Why not? Everything I wrote is exactly as credible as the claims you are making. We are both talking about things neither of us can know anything about, assuming there is anything to know about them in the first place. And things scientific discovery has pretty much entirely debunked, at least when the claims involve things in reality.

You're just not willing to admit you're talking out of your ass.

jTgtZV4.png

The Muslims do not believe that Jesus is a savior.  Did you think we wouldn't notice that little detail?  Maybe you could slip it by us when we were not looking?

They believe that Jesus is a Savior But not the Son of God. GOOGLE IT! smile.png

tsk tsk Mystique.  thou shalt not lie.  You said the Abrahamic God and Jesus as Savior.  Are you claiming that muslims accept Jesus as their savior?