Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

There is not reason to become absorbed by this. I was merely referring to human spirits both male and female in the afterlife becoming homosexual.

Which is batshit crazy.  If somebody doesn't have a body anymore then why would they still have animal instincts?  Not that I expect a rational explanation . . . 

Think about some of your dreams. Is it so crazy?

They believe that Jesus is a Savior But not the Son of God. GOOGLE IT! smile.png

How can I have a rational conversation with a guy who thinks dreams happen in the spirit world?

There is not reason to become absorbed by this. I was merely referring to human spirits both male and female in the afterlife becoming homosexual.

Which is batshit crazy.  If somebody doesn't have a body anymore then why would they still have animal instincts?  Not that I expect a rational explanation . . . 

Yes.  Very crazy.

It sure is wonderful that atheists invented the internet so that you could show people pics of God.

I doubt that they were all atheists when over half the world believes in the Abrahamic God and Jesus as Savior..

tsk tsk Mystique.  thou shalt not lie.  You said the Abrahamic God and Jesus as Savior.  Are you claiming that muslims accept Jesus as their savior?  

I think they falsely believe in several saviors.

Mystique quickly removed the "savior" part about Jesus between his two posts, because he knew he was wrong, and he knew that WE knew he was wrong.  Then, even though he knew he was wrong, put up another bogus defense for the first statement, rather than saying "oops, my bad". 

Of course Jesus is not in any way considered a savior in Islam.   Muslims find their salvation in their complete submission to Allah.

In order for them to think of Jesus as savior, they would have to accept his death on the cross as the atoning sacrifice.  And they deny he ever died on the cross.  They say another look alike took his place.

I think they falsely believe in several saviors.

You also think dreams happen in the spirit world so maybe your perception is skewed.  By the way I took your advise and googled it.  I found page after page of Christian propaganda.  Christians do not decide what Muslims believe.

So, why are we talking about Muslims, anyway?  

Atheists and agnostics make up approximately 14% of the world's population.

What percentage are Charismatic Catholics who are obsessed with orbs and chariots and netherworlds and homosexual succubi?

Elijah Ascends to Heaven

2 KINGS 2:1. And when it came to pass, when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,...

Elijah would have traveled through a spiritual whirlwind (tunnel) on his way to heaven.

Here is a real picture of a whirlwind:

b3180682-whirlwind.jpg

2 KINGS 2:11. ...Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.

The spiritual whirlwind (tunnel) is the living work of the Holy Spirit.

So, why are we talking about Muslims, anyway?  

Atheists and agnostics make up approximately 14% of the world's population.

What percentage are Charismatic Catholics who are obsessed with orbs and chariots and netherworlds and homosexual succubi?

It is you who are obsessed with homosexual succubi. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Mysguided™ believes a tornado is a "spiritual whirlwind (tunnel)...."

Delusional, but somewhat entertaining.

• Like 1

Thinking about some of my dreams, after I awake, is not crazy at all.

However, your unsupported assertions (in excess of 100 in about one day on this forum) are something else all together.  They appear quite crazy, delusional and nonsensical.

Again, you're dealing with rational thinkers here, not woo woo sprites.

Got anything else, Sparky?

• Like 1

However, your unsupported assertions (in excess of 100 in about one day on this forum) are something else all together.  They appear quite crazy, delusional and nonsensical.

A rational person would not risk their immortal souls by not having faith.

The whirlwind in scripture describes a spiritual tunnel. Their are spiritual tunnels in the spirit world that look like a whirlwind. People experiencing NDE's mention these tunnels quite frequently.

No, a rational person wouldn't believe the claims made by, or based on those of, ancient, ignorant, superstitious tribesmen.

You keep using that word.  I don't think it means what you think it means.

What word are you talking about?

Wow um...

I was a New Agey Jesus follower for some years and the web forums I frequented had these "orb" photos a lot. They were supposed to be spirits, angels, unicorns, whatever.

One time someone pointed out, "not that I don't believe in spirits, but THIS is a blip of the camera. I'll show you."

She sprayed her camera wet with water before taking pics outside at night.

The comments she got? "Ooooh wonderful photos".

There are some people who believe that orbs are just a photo anomaly. But these are always people who have never seen one for themselves.

Where can I see an orb, angel, spirit, unicorn, or Jesus, please? Reading that someone else did is not enough for me. I never even had photos turn out weird.

The only thing I ever saw with my own eyes, not my mind's eye, was my pets stretching to several meters of length or flying around. This was when my meds were wrong.

For the most part we are up and out of our bodies in the spirit world while dreaming. Here you can witness spirits of all kinds. And witness the powers of God, Jesus, angels and demons. If you are flying in a dream, you are flying in a chariot of God (orb). An example of a dream where a demon may tempt you would be an alcoholic trying to quite drinking and having dreams of alcoholic beverages in their hands. An example of a dream orchestrated by an angel in heaven would be them showing you your family who are in the condition of heaven. Most dreams are orchestrated by demons because we are near the netherworld. Generally speaking, nightmares come to us from the evil spirits of this dark underworld commonly known as hell.

Have I stepped into 14th century Southern Europe or something?  We are near the netherworld?  Dude, over the last 300 years or so, humans have figured out that dreams aren't from any kind of spirit world, they are caused by the actions of neurotransmitters in cerebral tissue.  But hey, if you'd rather rely on medieval understandings of such phenomena, don't let me stop you.  It's entertaining.

The Research on dreams that you are referring to is merely "implied" and not a fact. Spiritual truths such as dreams and the netherworld have not changed since the beginning of man.

You're entitled to your own opinions, but you're not entitled to your own facts.

How do you know "spiritual truths" have not changed since the beginning of man? Presumably you realise that there was a long period of time before humans had conscious thought, speech, and the ability to record ideas in written form?

What word are you talking about?

You used the word "rational" as if it means irrational.

So, Mystique, you're a little touchy about Priests molesting little kids?  And the ensuing cover-ups that occurred again and again and again at the hands of the hierarchy of the church?

Are you claiming your family to be without it's dirt?

Yeah, nice dodge there.  How do you justify the fact that the many crimes against children committed just by those priests who are still living, have not been admitted by the catholic church, or evidence given to police in the countries affected, or meaningful apologies and compensation given, and many of the criminal priests are being harboured by the vatican as fugitives from justice?  The church is complicit in the crimes and has done nothing effective to prevent further offending.

• Like 2

Religious faith is for cowards, the willfully ignorant, intellectual sloths, those with delusions of self-importance and/or those with emotional dysfunctions.

• Like 1

The whirlwind in scripture describes a spiritual tunnel. 

Actually the Hebrews believed that Heaven was just up above the firmament.  They had no concept of spirit world.  If humans built a tall tower they could climb strait up to the throne room of the God.  Angels needed wings because you had to fly to get to heaven.  It was all very literal to the Bronze Age believers.  They didn't believe in any afterlife.  You groveled to God in the hope that he would not smite you.

It is you who are obsessed with homosexual succubi. GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Are you a compulsive liar?  You introduced the concept.  There is no record of it here before you visited.

Sing it!   sing_99.gif

Lies for Jesus, lies for Jesus.

Lies for days and lies for hours,

Lies for Jesus, lies for Jesus,

Lies for days and lies for hours

The whirlwind in scripture describes a spiritual tunnel. Their are spiritual tunnels in the spirit world that look like a whirlwind. People experiencing NDE's mention these tunnels quite frequently.

So what?

Got anything else, Mysguided™?

Acrylic painting inspired by God through a dream.

5bknddG.jpg

By: Child Prodigy Akiane Kramarik entitled, "Pyramids."

...In one of my dreams I saw the image of white pyramids beaten by the ocean waves and surrounded by live bubbles.

Unlike most of my paintings, I had no idea what those symbols meant, but I painted them anyway.

Today the meaning still remains a riddle...

God is inspiring a modern day artistic genius to paint "live bubbles."