Goodbye Jesus

The Holy Spirit

Mystique

Stir in vague pictures, vague videos, add some bullshit scripture from the bible....bring to a boil.

Voila! Mystique Soup.

I have more wisdom and knowledge of the spirit world in my little finger then you have in your whole body.

See, there you go again using words the wrong way.  You just used "wisdom and knowledge" as if they mean "willful ignorance".

It has been known for thousands of years to be the devils that drive a person mad. Believing their lies will make you lose touch with reality. You have fallen for the lies of this world and joined them.

Wendycrazy.gif

Okay that broke my irony meter 

Acrylic painting inspired by God through a dream.

<snip>

By: Child Prodigy Akiane Kramarik entitled, "Pyramids."

...In one of my dreams I saw the image of white pyramids beaten by the ocean waves and surrounded by live bubbles.

Unlike most of my paintings, I had no idea what those symbols meant, but I painted them anyway.

Today the meaning still remains a riddle...

God is inspiring a modern day artistic genius to paint "live bubbles." 

Sorry to disappoint, but that's not what you think it is. One of Azathoth's unholy spawn touched that artists mind in a dream, probably Cthulhu, or maybe Nyarlathotep on behalf of one of the Deep Ones, or their cults, judging by the watery imagery. No inspiration from Yahweh for you here.

The artist says that it is the God of the Holy Bible.

Plenty of madmen in the asylums have attributed the works of Cthulhu to beings other than him. It only matters what mythology you're most familiar with when your mind breaks from the stress of an encounter with such a maddening being, that simply determines how you present your madness to the rest of the world.

It has been known for thousands of years to be the devils that drive a person mad. Believing their lies will make you lose touch with reality. You have fallen for the lies of this world and joined them.

No, you have fallen prey to the whims of an old one, now you spew madness and nonsense as if it where obvious truth. You see things that no one else does. You've been exposed, now you're a little mad. And in time, if you're not careful, you will end up drooling in a cell writing nonsense on the walls in your own blood, or feces. Hunted by monsters hiding in the corner of your eye, just out of sight, feeding off your fear, despair, and what's left of your sanity.

Theatrical.

Doesn't mean I'm wrong. Hell, you are spewing madness and nonsense as if it where true, and you do claim to see things others don't. How can you know I'm just being dramatic? How do you know I'm not what you would call a demon? How do you know your so called god isn't just something else lying to you? How do you know it's not just something assuming the identity of a being you recognize as unquestionable, holy?

The force is with me.

And the Force has to be real or else they couldn't have made those movies.

Uncle Mikey has some different spiritual truths to yours, Mystique.

http://www.christianforums.com/threads/the-atom-vs-the-godhead-holy-trinity.7859686/

Please tell us why we should accept your spiritual truths over his.

The things I am showing you have been known for thousands of years and do not go against the bible.

Uncle Mikey would say the same things.

How do we decide which one of you to believe?

You have already made the decision not to believe anyone.

If you understand that much then why are you here?

God in all His love created man to be with Him and the angels.  

That is just silly.  I didn't create the universe out of love.  I created the universe by accident.  Since then I have allowed it to pretty much do it's own thing because I really don't care.

You can't prove that I am not God.

There are demons in hell who masquerade as God.

Yes, I made them that way.  Frank does the best impersonation of me.  It's really funny but you wouldn't know that because you can't visit the spirit world.

I think your . . . 

It has been established that your thinking is badly skewed.

That is just silly.  I didn't create the universe out of love.  I created the universe by accident.  Since then I have allowed it to pretty much do it's own thing because I really don't care.

Yes, I made them that way.  Frank does the best impersonation of me.  It's really funny but you wouldn't know that because you can't visit the spirit world.

The US government had spent 60-100 million dollars on a remote viewing program called the Stargate Project. The idea was to spy on the enemy while in the spirit world.

The devils in hell are so lost that they no longer even know their own names.

The US government had spent 60-100 million dollars on a remote viewing program called the Stargate Project. The idea was to spy on the enemy while in the spirit world.

The US government also spent about 3 million on researching the effects of cardio workouts on shrimp. Or something like that. What's your point?

• Like 1

The US government also spent about 3 million on researching the effects of cardio workouts on shrimp. Or something like that. What's your point?

The US government knows that the spirit world is real.

The US government knows that the spirit world is real.

No, the CIA  sorry, the US Army hoped it was real so they could weaponize it.

You would think there would be more psychic soldiers running around if there was anything to it, wouldn't you?

Also, I think as far as price to performance goes, the SR-71 Blackbird, at about 33 million a pop, not able to find R&D costs unfortunately, was a much more effective investment. At least it managed to actually be effective in the collection of usable information. And it's just one hell of a sexy, leaky, bitch of a jet...

Now children, I hope you're paying close attention to this thread. This is why you should never mess around with religion. You do not want to end up enveloped and imprisoned in a pretend world from which there is very little chance of escape.

• Like 3

Your government is a bit dumb.  They wouldn't have wasted all that money if they understood that I didn't build the spirit world to work that way.  Did they think to ask God about it?  No!  They never asked me once.

The US government does not spend 60-100 million dollars on things that are not real. Remote viewing and the spirit world are very real.

The US government does not spend 60-100 million dollars on things that are not real. Remote viewing and the spirit world are very real.

The Nazi's also had research into weaponizing supernatural stuff. Apparently neither the US government, nor the Vatican supported third rich, could produce any results on that front. How real do you believe this shit is, again?

The US government does not spend 60-100 million dollars on things that are not real. 

It's called pork barrel.  It allows a congressman or senator to reward their best donors.  When a rich guy buys a politician he gets a return on his investment.  The money winds up in real hands but the official excuse is often misleading.

And if the god of the orbs has any mercy, we'll soon forget yours.  

• Like 1

Nah, I'm not buying it.  Nobody can be as crazy as you act and still be able to use a computer.

• Like 1

If it were real, there would be photographs, at least. Maybe a video too. Hell, everybody knows that.

MM, maybe he has some kind of a spiritual user interface.  A SUI, if you will. 

To all that shall hear; heareth Us!

We, the holy spirit, which is I, and Us, at any given moment, do indeed possess a set of orbs. But they are not pictured anywhere inneth this threadeth!

Ha! DEEZ ORBS! GOT EEM!

I've returned to Christianity, but these pics...um...hmmm. lol I'm not thinking that the Holy Spirit can be captured on film. huh.png