Goodbye Jesus

Holy Trinity Batman!

MQTA

Spirit is just our essense... our creator's essense.. our conscious. We're all just flesh and blood, and unlike, as far as any of us know, including them, we're the only beings that have this intelligence.

The Father was Yahweh, the leader of those we called Elohim (like, we are Human, or collectively, Sons of Man). Yahweh never crossbred with any of their created before.

He's just a Spirit, the word they used to call beings. We're all just Spirits. Any of them, even Yahweh, are Holy Spirits. Satan, of course, is not a Holy Spirit, they bash him as an Evil Spirit. But he's just one or more of the Elohim group, they're just like their Pat Robertson types, saying how evil man is, and trying to show how bad we are, even if they have to telepathically give us ideas and as we know, some idiots listen to those ideas. We all get some pretty shitty ideas just 'pop' into our heads, who listens to them? Some of the more exotic ones, maybe... but to kill people or rape, destroy, vandalise? Well, most don't.

So we were created by the teams who were here, one of which we know the story of because they are the ones who wanted to know the deal. Lucifer started teaching them, Lucifer was just his name, they all just had names, like we do. We just made bogeymen out of them all. Yahwah was just the Most High position in charge of the creation of life on this planet. So Yahweh was Lucifer's boss and he didn't want him teaching us anything. The tree of knowledge of science... it has good and evil in it... atomic power or atomic bombs. If we didn't know about them, we couldn't use either. Well, it took a few thousands of years, but we finally figured it out again when we blew up Hiroshima.

And so, the Son...

Luke 1:

34And Mary said unto the messenger, `How shall this be, seeing a husband I do not know?'

35And the messenger answering said to her, `The Holy Spirit shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee, therefore also the holy-begotten thing shall be called Son of God;

36and lo, Elisabeth, thy kinswoman, she also hath conceived a son in her old age, and this is the sixth month to her who was called barren;

Any of the translations... apparently this Elohim dude was telling Mary that Yahweh himself was going to impregnate her. He did what Lucifer and his team did as described in Genesis 6. So it WAS his, Yahweh's, first, or, at the time, ONLY 'begotten' Son.

Those who knew Yahweh back then must have looked at Jesus and said "Yep, Yahweh, He's ALL YOU". And word go around how he was so much like his Father. And the rumors flew around that Joseph didn't make him, but the holiest of the holy Elohim flew down in their craft and visited her. Maybe it was just artificial insemination. I don't know, I wasn't there.

The language and understandings of humans through history was pretty funny. I always thought it all came down to semantics. It does.

If you look at the different uses of Holy and holy and Spirit and Holy Spirit. The Spirits are just 'people' whether human or Elohim. They also can use telepathy. If you're 'filled with the holy spirit', you realize who those voices are. Is it two way communication? Are we all hooked up to this monster computer that really does know all? Worse than Santa Claus, worse than an invisible imaginary spiritual immaterial God.

Created in a lab!

There's no evolution and missing link! All those bone we find were just previous versions. They just got better and better and creating life. After the last version they tried for the ultimate, cloning themselves on this terrestrial planet. If they live 700-1000 years, and we did too, according to those texts, and then clone and memory transfer, they can live forever. They told us all this in those books, we just never see what it's REALLY saying. But it's really clear if you see who the players are. I can't not see it. It's really fucked up!

You have to forget all (like zen) the crap we think we know, what we were taught, and what we debunked all these years. Start with the beginning and see them as beings like us, doing what we ourselves NOWADAYS dream of doing. Create new life, learn as we go how and what we can do. Just look at our learning curve all of a sudden, the last 100+ years. We're getting back to the days of Babel... we're either going to destroy ourselves or learn the cold hard facts of our existance. One or the other. It all makes sense.

Forget the Raelians... just look at the ot, nt, koran, book of mormon and book of enoch without any prior notions.

See Yahweh as the leader of the project. Lucifer was called the serpent, but his group is what caused our RISE, not fall! That really pissed off Yahweh, they kicked the creations out of the lab (Garden) so they couldn't learn any more than they were already exposed to. The other 6 teams went home to the Elohim planet and they stranded Lucifer's group here with Adam and Eve. Cain and Abel hooked them up and it pissed off Cain.

Satan, just one of the Elohim, didn't come along until Job when he wanted to destroy the creation here, he didn't like that we were created. The rest of creation wasn't a challenge to them. He feared us getting smarter. He's been trying to prove it ever since.

But it's all their fault. Every time they tried to set the record straight, we screwed up the message. After Islam was born, they gave up and left us to sort things out on our own. They tried again with Joseph Smith but all that did was piss off all the Christians and the Mormons have never been accepted. And now Claude Rael is either screwing up or maybe he knows what he's doing, who knows.

But his encounter seems to be quite like Paul's and John's! Paul was blinded by a space ship and telepathically told he'd be contacted. He was taken for 3 days and told the real story about Jesus and was supposed to set the record straight. Well, he really screwed up so the Gospels were written... Mark was contacted first, told everything to write, and didn't quite get it right. So they did the same with Matthew and Luke, but they couldn't remember everything so they used the Markian writings and wrote their interpretation of their encounters. John got the most and was the most creative. Revelation was given to him on their planet, in an auditorium type setting with trumpets (audio speakers like we have on our computers and sound systems), and visual devices probably greater than we imagine in our own sci fi stories... who knows what he saw, we only know what he could understand of it all. Revelation is the history til that time, and the Elohim's vision of how they think our future would pan out, based on their history and what they learned of their creators before them.

And Christianity was born (and today we seem to have more a Paulianity, totally misunderstood and mistaken). By the time of the Council of Nicea, everything was really screwed up... so Gabriel was sent.

When Gabriel visited Mohammad, what was the biggest bone of contention with Christianity? That they were saying Jesus was 'just a man'. Well, if he was just inseminated or conceived by Yahweh, then he was just a man. Of the Elohim who were around before this planet had any of the life they created here.

Since I read the Raelian ebook, which was only the basics of what I've revisited, I read some of the Book of Mormon, the Book of Enoch, some of the Koran which isn't that easy, and timelines.ws .... it all seems to mesh.

What IF we were created as it is described by the equivalent of an 8 year old trying to capture the essense of the story they were told? Or maybe just written so that an 8 year old can understand it, until they learn better? Except our history and traditions we were all born into in the last 20-70 years is so bastardized nobody ever sees what's really there?

We seem to pay more attention to any hints or messages based on who the messenger is. That's why Claude's messages aren't paid any attention to, or Scrutizined.

Read the ebook, then scrutizine what it says. It may not be 100% on its own... a 28 yr old wrote it after being overwhelmed with this information. Forget about his cult, or whatever you want to call it, and stick to the pure Science part of it.

It's not "intelligent design", it's just scientific creation... something that may be in our own future, we think, today, already, that it's quite possible.

Look at the reactions to their talk about cloning and stem cells... IF they really HAVE already cloned babies, they're not going to admit it. Sure, it would give us some proofs... but the furor over the concepts show we're just not ready to deal with that yet.

So .... where do I go from here? It makes too much sense. How do I make it not?

Handwaving don't seem to work.

Do we really want proof of this? Would blow most of our minds to smitherines.

Read the ebook, then scrutizine what it says. It may not be 100% on its own... a 28 yr old wrote it after being overwhelmed with this information. Forget about his cult, or whatever you want to call it, and stick to the pure Science part of it.

What science part of it? Ra-el talks about science fiction, not science.

What is the evidence that Jesus existed?

Lucifer was called the serpent, but his group is what caused our RISE, not fall! That really pissed off Yahweh, they kicked the creations out of the lab (Garden) so they couldn't learn any more than they were already exposed to. The other 6 teams went home to the Elohim planet and they stranded Lucifer's group here with Adam and Eve. Cain and Abel hooked them up and it pissed off Cain.

And the evidence for these 6 teams is??????

Just look at our learning curve all of a sudden, the last 100+ years

Which is why you study history not fantasy!!!!!!!!! If you did the answer will be there.

But it's all their fault. Every time they tried to set the record straight, we screwed up the message.

If the message is screwing up everytime, then something is wrong with their method of communication.

Personal revelation is failure, apparently these Elohims, haven't learnt from their mistakes, and you call them ADVANCED!!!!!

Forget the Raelians... just look at the ot, nt, koran, book of mormon and book of enoch without any prior notions.

You missed out the Bhagwad Gita and Guru Granth Sahib. Sorry man, when you read these books, they are all different messages

Well, he really screwed up so the Gospels were written... Mark was contacted first, told everything to write, and didn't quite get it right. So they did the same with Matthew and Luke, but they couldn't remember everything so they used the Markian writings and wrote their interpretation of their encounters. John got the most and was the most creative.

The gospels were not written by Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

Revelation was given to him on their planet, in an auditorium type setting with trumpets (audio speakers like we have on our computers and sound systems), and visual devices probably greater than we imagine in our own sci fi stories

How do you know this?

. That's why Claude's messages aren't paid any attention to, or Scrutizined.

I did, but he provided no evidence of his encounter with these aliens. Claude is a FRAUD, just like Paul

Do we really want proof of this? Would blow most of our minds to smitherines.

Yes

Lucifer started teaching them, Lucifer was just his name, they all just had names, like we do. We just made bogeymen out of them all. Yahwah was just the Most High position in charge of the creation of life on this planet. So Yahweh was Lucifer's boss and he didn't want him teaching us anything

Oh god, MQTA. Lucifer was not a freaking angel in the OT. He is the king of Babylon. Are you gonna say that the king of Babylon was lead scientist.

Please MQTA

STOP MAKING THE BIBLE SAY WHAT YOU WANT IT TO SAY.

Look at yourself. You sound just like a zealot fundie now.

Well, then, I guess there's no point in posting any more. To me this totally destroys Christianity's traditional beliefs.

Maybe it's like the Skeptics Disease Scott Adams portrays in his little serious .pdf book that was posted here recently.

Claude may not have the proof skeptics want to see, but Claude is not the issue, just the catalyst. If nobody wants to hear my pov, no problem, I'll stop coming here.

Well, then, I guess there's no point in posting any more. To me this totally destroys Christianity's traditional beliefs.

Maybe it's like the Skeptics Disease Scott Adams portrays in his little serious .pdf book that was posted here recently.

Claude may not have the proof skeptics want to see, but Claude is not the issue, just the catalyst. If nobody wants to hear my pov, no problem, I'll stop coming here.

The term "skeptics disease" is used disingenuously here because we aren't buying your wild fantasies. We left xtianity because the evidence didn't jive. Show us some evidence. Pure conjecture doesn't fly here. You just swallowed another meme. That is why it "makes sense" to you. That you get pissed off when we don't buy your speculation just puts you right in the category with all the other meme-minded. If you didn't have ownership in it, you wouldn't care one way or the other.

Wow. What a load of horseshit, pardon my french. How can someone reject christianity and then turn around and wholeheartedly swallow this nonsense? Haven't we learned by now that the very idea of prophets and personal revelation is intellectual sewage? How are this Ra-el guy's claims any different from those of Elijah's or Jeremiah's except that he has had the benefit of history and science at his disposal with which to formulate his "revealed" message.

It's the same with crap like The Urantia Book. People apparently really want to be prophets, but can't come up with a totally original idea, so they invent fantasies that are extensions of accepted religious ideas that appear to now give you "the real story". I suppose that the precious holy bible would call that putting "new wine into old wineskins". I call it exasperatingly stupid.

MQTA, perhaps I'm confusing you with another poster, but I was surprised to read that you had such a vehement interest in this charlatan given the tone of your other posts. Your critical faculties appear to be taking the day off.

To me, the simple fact that the Raelian explanation is based on the JudeoChristian bibles is all I need to dismiss it as hogdrippings.

I find it fascinating that almost every one of the recent splinter cults I've read about, whether it's Nation of Islam or the looniest of UFO cults, they all use the Old Testament to legitimize themselves...

"Look! The Bible proves I'm right -- it's just that I'm the first one to interpret it correctly!"

Why do none of these wackos reinterpret Greek mythology to make their case? Well, they'd look like idiots, of course.

Ah, but the OT has been insinuated into our culture and hammered into our little heads for so long that even a casual Christian who never had a single fundamentalist thought is still conditioned to respond to the old "Bible Stories" as if they are a true record of history.

But, as we all know... it's just mythology -- no Garden of Eden, no Ark, No Tower of Babel. It's just stuff somebody made up.

So since ol' Rael bases his "truth" on the Bible, I am very safe in concluding that he has every bit as good a grasp on reality as Oral Roberts.

This is a joke, right? I hope it is.

If you look at the different uses of Holy and holy and Spirit and Holy Spirit. The Spirits are just 'people' whether human or Elohim. They also can use telepathy. If you're 'filled with the holy spirit', you realize who those voices are. Is it two way communication? Are we all hooked up to this monster computer that really does know all? Worse than Santa Claus, worse than an invisible imaginary spiritual immaterial God.

What?

My god, MQTA. What the hell? The Raelians make Scientology seem level-headed. :ugh:

Thanks for all the feedback... doesn't matter to me, I Just couldn't find any holes. Knowmad gave me a nice, intelligent, critique after he read through the ebook fully; before commenting. I started reading the Book of Mormon to see if the same flow existed.. through the OT, NT, Koran and BoM, even the Book of Enoch.

Doesn't matter to me though... reality rules. If it's reality, it'll show some day, and not through any of us.

In any case, last time here I said I should probably stop coming here. Well, life has a funny way. I'll be gone from here for a while, whether I wanted to or not. Major life change ahead, so I'll pretty much be moving on.

What's worked for me the last 13 years still works well, Dr. Wayne Dyer and his early (nonspiritually oriented) books.

What got me started on this researching quest is now just about 2 years ago, since my mom died in open heart surgery. This Thu is the day. It was her funeral (we are NOT Christians) that started it all. A comment made left me with some lingering questions, and I started investigating and researching in April (04). So this makes 22 months, it's enough. Time to go back to the living, sans religion.

If I see any mushroom shaped UFOs wanting to land in front of me and have a chat, I'll let ya'll know. LOL

Until then, it's Reality Rules :)

• 3 years later...

Boy life sure changed from that day in 2006 til now and it may have just come full circle. Haven't seen any UFOs though. ;)

oh wow, the OP was Posted 13 February 2006 - 06:55 AM.... that was 9 hours before my life changed, the morning after 36" of snow fell, too. What a ride since. So nice that this forum is still here.

Welcome back MQTA! Nice to see you again. :)

• 3 weeks later...

This is a joke, right? I hope it is.

What?

My god, MQTA. What the hell? The Raelians make Scientology seem level-headed. :ugh:

I thought the Ra-elians all went up to the spaceship behind Hale-Bopp with Marshall Applewhite and Heaven's Gate.

I can't keep cults straight.

I thought the Ra-elians all went up to the spaceship behind Hale-Bopp with Marshall Applewhite and Heaven's Gate.

I can't keep cults straight.

Nope. They're down on the planet, live and kicking. They're growing too (at least so they say, but who knows if we can trust them after the clone-fiasco). However, I don't think any country has given them land for their alien embassy yet.

• 3 months later...

William Bramley wrote a book in 1989, The Gods of Eden. It seems that all the youtubes nowadays about the NWO, et al, have roots in this book. In any case, more and more points to other universal type beings than to any Spirit. It's all way out of our hands, so I don't give much time or energy to finding Truth any more, it's all full of lies and deceit. Bramley's books seems to be quite comprehensive, the Raelian story is just one small faction of the whole anyway.

If the Entertainment industry is to keep our focus of what's "really" going on, they're doing a great job. Too bad the Gators lost today, they had a good run though. :) But American Idol 9 starts soon so America will have a new focus while Obama gives us more lip service.

Hope everyone's doing well. Just thought I'd stop by again and see how things were here.