Goodbye Jesus

What's The Worst Relationship You've Been In?

Merlinfmct87

For me it'd have to be a tie between the only two I've ever been in. The first one I was still a teenager and had a consensual but illegal relationship with a man in his fifties, who was a disgusting pervert that used me for sex but I wasn't mature enough to realize what I was getting myself into. Atleast he wasn't violent or anything. The second time I sort of "ran away" from home and traveled over 1000 miles to stay with another guy I met online and wasted about $5000 on hotel bills and had to get the guy's dad to buy me a bus ticket back home. I'd rather stick my head in a camel's ass than try for a third time, so I've pretty much given up on relationships.

You know, this thread has made my pathetic lovelife seem normal. I thought I was in some pretty fuckin screwy relationships, my God.

The problem is that people don't hold themselves accountable for the wrong they have done. Too bad Karma isn't real.
But when one stops aiding and abetting these evil crapheads, stops covering for them, it does dramatically improve the odds that they will eventually crash and burn under their own power. :D I've seen it happen more than once.