Goodbye Jesus

Schism Erupts In Pastafarianism Over The Acceptability Of Plastic Colanders

Fweethawt

HAHAHAHA!  What's next - a new sect called macaroniites?

Frekin heretics.

Everyone knows metal is the true faith.

• Like 1

It's not a real religion unless they have silly hats.

Organizedreligion2.jpg

• Like 5

That is the most upsetting thing I have read all day. Crud!

Plastic colanders? These fucking pasta liberals are destroying America. When are the DMV clerks going to grow balls, like Kim Davis did and insist on metal colander dignity.

R'amen.

• Like 3

I am a part of the very little known Gnocchi sect. We are comfortable with any type of colander.

• Like 2

• Super Moderator

The liberal and heretical "Plastifarians" have perverted the One True Religion by introducing plastic imitations. The True Church is prepared to welcome them back to the fold when they mend their ways. Really, people, what's next? A Kraft Mac & Cheese sacrament? Sheesh.

This split simply cannot happen!

Oh Great and Powerful Flying Spaghetti Monster:  I beseech thee and pray for the unification of all believers.  That they may be as one, even as you and I are one.  

In Marinara's name I pray.  Ramen.

I know, it didn't work for Jesus' prayer either.  But it was worth a shot. 

• Like 1

The Noodley One will judge as he sees fit. I for one await the word of the order of the midget pasta-monks. Being the Noodley One's chosen people, they must know what the correct course of action is on this matter.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

I belong to the OPP. That's Obese Pastafarian Protestants.  We use metal or plastic.

To us, it's all the same because it's just symbolic. We put out colanders on our heads about once a month as a reminder of something or other. We also believe in "once strained always strained".

• Like 1

I weep for those who value the colander more than that which it strains.

• Like 2

It's the cheese that binds us

• Like 1

HAHAHAHA!  What's next - a new sect called macaroniites?

LOL

This is the BEST thread in months here!

All praise Wheat Semolina Noodles!

kL

Is Udon sacred or profane?

I'd roll around in it if I could.

Early indoctrination into the heretical cult

post-389-0-48574000-1447906144_thumb.jpg

IMG_4774blogedit.jpg

There are some sects (or so I hear) that leave the colander on the young ones until they grow into it and it can no longer be removed. Eventually the child will grow so much that it looks like actual spaghetti coming out of all the little holes!

Now they're pushing Pastafarian indoctrination in the schools!!!!!!

Here's a pic of my nephew and his (supposed) "art project"!

OP31UuF.jpg

Keep your religion to yourselves you noodley nutbags!!!

IMG_4774blogedit.jpg

There are some sects (or so I hear) that leave the colander on the young ones until they grow into it and it can no longer be removed. Eventually the child will grow so much that it looks like actual spaghetti coming out of all the little holes!

Hearing about this practice makes me reconsider my choice not to have kids.  Is anyone available for procreation?

An opposing view:

"If there is a God worthy of worship, why does he allow suffering? Why is the living world so wasteful – what was the point of making those marvelous dinosaurs, just to wipe them out? Why is it not clear which religion provides the best way of approaching God? Now theists have different responses to this counter-evidence. But what is important to note is that it is counter-evidence. Whereas meaningless and trivial stories (say, invisible, intangible beings made of pasta haunt the cosmos) are so disconnected from the real world that it isn’t only impossible to provide evidence for them. It is impossible to provide evidence against them."

Read all:

http://www.saintsandsceptics.org/off-their-noodles-the-tedium-of-pastafarianism/

An opposing view:

"If there is a God worthy of worship, why does he allow suffering? Why is the living world so wasteful – what was the point of making those marvelous dinosaurs, just to wipe them out? Why is it not clear which religion provides the best way of approaching God? Now theists have different responses to this counter-evidence. But what is important to note is that it is counter-evidence. Whereas meaningless and trivial stories (say, invisible, intangible beings made of pasta haunt the cosmos) are so disconnected from the real world that it isn’t only impossible to provide evidence for them. It is impossible to provide evidence against them."

No, this thread is about Pastafarians and funny religious hats.  We already have other threads where your side track has been covered.  You don't even respond when people challenge you.

FSM is real. I feel him in my belly. He's always on my sides

• Like 2