Goodbye Jesus

Bible Inaccuracies And Contradictions

tdsurf

I got links for days....

Okay, links only show that you're not thinking for yourself. We know about a majority of the arguments against the contradictions. But what is your reasoning? I haven't seen you give much on this site. You've been very much linked to usurping the thoughts of others & not forwarding your own.

You've already admitted to being brainwashed into Christianity. You're hardly proving you are at all credible, much less able to form original thought. I hope you can see that & learn how to think for yourself. Because right now, you're nothing more than a lemming or an automaton.

I see the problem here... Sub_d0lt sees the contradictions as "links", so uses links of his own to refute-- not being capable of answering a single one of the contradictions LISTED in the link.

<0, The weak apologetices contained in your list of links has been refuted many times over. Robert Turkel (Tektoniks) is pathetic.

Want a specific example?

Tell us why the bible clearly says Joseph's father was Heli in one place and Jacob in another. Is that an error? Don't start that crap about one being Mary's father, because that would be an ERROR, since it plainly says Joseph-- not Mary. Did Luke lie, or did Matthew lie? Do you think 100% of the translators are wrong? Can you not see ANY error in the geneologies?

Want a specific example?

Tell us why the bible clearly says Joseph's father was Heli in one place and Jacob in another. Is that an error? Don't start that crap about one being Mary's father, because that would be an ERROR, since it plainly says Joseph-- not Mary. Did Luke lie, or did Matthew lie? Do you think 100% of the translators are wrong? Can you not see ANY error in the geneologies?

Tsk! :Doh: You have a spirit of delusion and you don't see it because you don't have an ounce of faith. Get it now?

You know these fundies wiggle their way around everything. Gentle as doves and as shrewd as snakes.

:scratch:

All it takes is one mistake for infallibility to crumble.... :grin:

Hey Antlerman - that's a hell of a point, really.

The Ray Comfort - Kirk Cameron christians of the world like to throw out that "have you ever told one lie - then you're a liar", "have you ever stolen one thing - then you're a thief".. You deserve hell.

Use the same standard on them. If the Bible contains one error, it cannot be the word of an infallible god. And it deserves nothing more or less than any other book.

:shrug: Makes sense to me.