Goodbye Jesus

Lol Moment From Marriage Equality Opponents

Cousin Ricky

Over in the blogs, I observed that marriage equality does not exist anywhere in the Middle East. I was aware that the only Middle Eastern country where gay couples are acknowledged to exist is Israel, and I felt I should check up on their legal status to see if the situation had progressed. During my research, I noticed that the U.S. Virgin Islands has their own Wikipedia article on the topic, and I was curious to see what Wikipedia had to say about us.

The group [One Voice Virgin Islands] authored a letter to V.I. officials that some of its members found objectionable because it included the suggestion that some government officials were homosexual.

Oh, my side hurt from reading that. Everybody knows that there are homosexuals in the Virgin Islands government!yelrotflmao.gif

Pastor Lennox Zamore said that he rejected the argument that legalizing same-sex marriage would benefit the local economy: "We don't want to balance our books by bringing the sex industry – whether it is same sex or not – to the Virgin Islands."

So this purveyor of morality equates marriage with the sex industry? So why isn’t he calling for a ban on heterosexual marriage? (Note to Pastor Zamore: The sex industry is already here. Everybody knows that. (No, this is not an invitation for horny Ex-C members. It’s just an observation.))