Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

I'm too busy being awesome to chat much.

And by awesome I mean on a diet and grumpy.

Ugh, same here. The weight is coming off, but so slowly it's agonizing.

I don't have a life and you do, yet here we both are!

False equivalency...

Don't forget -- I'm the one with a badass motorcycle.

We just ordered our new helmets today, too. :)

Yeah, she's definitely pooping. I just heard the toilet flush and the sound of the aerosol can being sprayed.

TMI much? Oh wait, I'm talking to Fwee. Never mind!
As I type this post, I am the one doing the pooping. I'm even at my parents' house approximately 60 miles from where my wife pooped earlier today.

We're gonna go see Sausage Party here in a bit. Not with my parents though.

Yeah, she's definitely pooping. I just heard the toilet flush and the sound of the aerosol can being sprayed.

As I type this post, I am the one doing the pooping. I'm even at my parents' house approximately 60 miles from where my wife pooped earlier today.

Nice.

I don't have a life and you do, yet here we both are!

False equivalency...

Don't forget -- I'm the one with a badass motorcycle.

We just ordered our new helmets today, too. smile.png

I have a '96 Dodge Stratus as my daily driver. You got one of those, big fella? Didn't think so, big shot.

Congrats on the new brain buckets by the way.  fun_84.gif

Nice.

Daff, it sounds like Fwee bangs out his posts on a cellphone while he's pinching a loaf. Then I bet he holds it up against the side of his face when he gets a call.

Just sayin'. I mean, it's none of my business who you talk to, but if you are going to use a handheld mic in the band, bring your own, and don't share it with Fwee. I wouldn't let him hold my bow either, if I were you.

My car is an '08 Buick Lucerne. White with tan leather interior and nicely loaded. Even has a heated steering wheel for those cold Cleveland Winter days.

Got one of those?

My car is an '08 Buick Lucerne. White with tan leather interior and nicely loaded. Even has a heated steering wheel for those cold Cleveland Winter days.

Got one of those?

Had two. Didn't like them, so I gave them away to a couple of poor families in my neighborhood. So no I don't.

Got one of those?

Had two. Didn't like them, so I gave them away to a couple of poor families in my neighborhood. So no I don't.
That was you?!?! Thanks, bruh!

Got one of those?

That was you?!?! Thanks, bruh!

No prob. Excuse me if I don't shake your phone hand.

Oh I see this has evolved into the boring post thread for real. Here goes...

I drank very expensive brut champagne last night so unfortunately it was a very small bottle by necessity.

I had plain chilled shrimp with it while the steaks sizzled and saved a little for the meal.

My steak was perfect, bloody and delicious; cooked in an iron skillet at 500° using this recipe.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/pan-seared-rib-eye-recipe.html

It was not ribeye but rather delicious.

Alas I awake with a mouth like a toxic waste facility.

I shall go eat my egg whites and oat bran now.

• Like 1

Next time you cook a steak like that, slam a couple pads of salted butter on there at the end of the cooking time. You may need to add a touch of salt once the butter melts and rinses some away.

You'll thank me for this tip...

A bit of rosemary does wonders, too.

Butter... what can't it do?

Mmmy

At our Walmart we can buy Olive Garden style Italian dressing. Sometimes when I cook steaks, I'll simply smear a layer of that dressing on and sprinkle with dry rosemary, then pan fry. Once finished, add a bit of salt to complete blown mind.

Oh I see this has evolved into the boring post thread for real. Here goes...

I drank very expensive brut champagne last night so unfortunately it was a very small bottle by necessity.

I had plain chilled shrimp with it while the steaks sizzled and saved a little for the meal.

My steak was perfect, bloody and delicious; cooked in an iron skillet at 500° using this recipe.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/pan-seared-rib-eye-recipe.html

It was not ribeye but rather delicious.

Alas I awake with a mouth like a toxic waste facility.

I shall go eat my egg whites and oat bran now.

Next time you cook a steak like that, slam a couple pads of salted butter on there at the end of the cooking time. You may need to add a touch of salt once the butter melts and rinses some away.

You'll thank me for this tip...

A bit of rosemary does wonders, too.

Butter... what can't it do?

Mmmy

At our Walmart we can buy Olive Garden style Italian dressing. Sometimes when I cook steaks, I'll simply smear a layer of that dressing on and sprinkle with dry rosemary, then pan fry. Once finished, add a bit of salt to complete blown mind.

Um, Fweethawt and Jeff, why are you guys outing each other as meat and butter lovers on my thread while I'm trying to warn one band member about another's personal hygiene?

If this thread isn't about getting the Boring Post thread unlocked, (which it is) then it's either about my toenails (when I get shipping rates, Godammit, Furball!) or the band. We can deal with the obsessed Kazoo player in the band when the time comes right? In the meantime, unless you aren't concerned about the band, just say so. See what I mean?  

And if you ever make cheesy bacon burgers (with the bacon and cheese mixed into the burger), cook them slowly. If you don't, the outside will burn before the inside gets done and the cheese gets good and melty.

I think about the band all throughout my steak feast.

Don't judge me pal. I needed artistic inspiration...and flavor!

Oooo, is this the cooking thread now? Let me get a pencil . . .

We could start a restaurant and not have to tour 9 months out of the year

And if you ever make cheesy bacon burgers (with the bacon and cheese mixed into the burger), cook them slowly. If you don't, the outside will burn before the inside gets done and the cheese gets good and melty.

Real men put the cheese on top of the burger and then put the bacon on top of the cheese, Chef Boyarfwee, and burgers, like steaks, have to be cooked until there isn't even a remembrance of pink and they chew like shoe leather. Slow, fast, it doesn't matter. Just make sure they are done. Well done.

You know, maybe Jeff has a point. Why haul all of those amps and all that gear in and out through the snow and rain and burning sun when we could open a restaurant instead?  I'll cook real bacon cheeseburgers for the men and women that know what they want Fwee, and you can slowly cook your sissy burgers for the metrosexuals and other precious snowflakes that wander in.  

• Like 1

We could also be the house band too (for those who can't cook or get along with customers)

You know, I'm losing interest in this thread. I mean, Margee's gone and Daffy doesn't hang around here either anymore. I can't even get Fwee riled up because he can't use his phone at work anymore.

I hate it when stuff changes.

It didn't have to be this way. If it wasn't for you jumping all over everybody (Jeff and I) every time we talk about something you're not interested in, things might've worked out for the better.

Margee is livin' life and Daffy must be getting all she needs from hubby so she doesn't need to hear your flirtatious remarks. Either that, or she just plain grew tired of them.

Last rats on a sinking ship

Goodbye cruel thread

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.