Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Well Margee is going to be shocked when she gets back and finds that the band and the thread are dead and we've opened an Infidels Pizza 'n Subs or something instead.

• Like 1

Blasphemer's Burritos? Backslider's BBQ? Pagan Pitas. Condemned Carnita's. Great, now I'm hungry.

Sigh, not only do I not play an instrument anymore or sing well, I also hate to cook. I did wait tables to put myself through college, so maybe I can contribute that way.

I'm down to "let's just go to a restaurant, get obnoxious, and get thrown out for offending other guests"

Heathen Hamburgers. Apostate Cafe. Damned Donuts? I can keep going . . .

Maybe we should just end this and go get a beer somewhere (mojito for me ;)).

At the risk of Dude labeling me as transgender or something, I like a good Mojito too.

Best one I ever had was in Vegas (it was my first one, actually). I was pleasantly surprised when the bartender pulled out a ziploc of fresh mint leaves when he made it. It was awesome. I was tasting mint for quite some time afterwards.

Img271054778.jpg

I would never label you Fwee. Never.

• 2 weeks later...

Allergies have me miserable today. I hate season changes.

With a passion.

• 3 weeks later...

If the thread is padlocked, how are we able to post in it? GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Super Moderator

As long as a post is made at least once every 30 days, the threads stay open.  If they automatically lock due to inactivity and someone wants them reopened, just PM the moderator over that particular area.    biggrin.png

If the thread is padlocked, how are we able to post in it? GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Deidre, this isn't the thread that got padlocked.  Did you just get here? 

Deidre, this isn't the thread that got padlocked.  Did you just get here? 

Deidre, I may have misunderstood. My bad.

^^^doosh^^^

Well I'm rubber and you're glue, so...

• 2 weeks later...

At the risk of Dude labeling me as transgender or something, I like a good Mojito too.

Best one I ever had was in Vegas (it was my first one, actually). I was pleasantly surprised when the bartender pulled out a ziploc of fresh mint leaves when he made it. It was awesome. I was tasting mint for quite some time afterwards.

Are you sure it was just mint in that baggy?

• 2 months later...

duderonomy

Fully Human

• photo-thumb-361.jpeg?_r=1429489088
  • ex-xtiansunite.gif
  •  

Posted 18 August 2016 - 11:39 PM

Well Margee is going to be shocked when she gets back and finds that the band and the thread are dead and we've opened an Infidels Pizza 'n Subs or something instead.

...................................................................................................................................

What happened when I was away? Wendytwitch.gif  You guys opened a Pizza Store? woohoo.gif  Are we going to run a pizza store or get a bang together?

I know! Let's sell pizza on the road in our big bus called, ''Ex-c Infidels''. Let's go live on the road.  Let's live off of nature. Let's live off the land. Let's sing and dance and dance and sing around fires at night and fall asleep in big cozy sleeping-bags and stare at the stars!! Let us all fight off the wild animals together! Let us boil water over a  home made stone bar-b-que and make coffee and tea. Let's get barrels out and make our own booze!! I want to live in a bus. I want to wear flowers in my hair. I want to tip-toe through the tulips. I want to travel to far off places like Maine, U.S.A.. 

Who's with me? yellow.gif  If I get no reply's, we will let this 'once fabulous thread' slide back into it's grave......

Buff, Kev, florduh.... Can you unlock this? We might want to have some fun again. We need to have some fun!! Help us have some fun!!

Be unlocked oh thread!

Oh look it worked!

You can thank me later biggrin.png

• Like 2

We might want to have some fun again. We need to have some fun!! Help us have some fun!!

When everyone was talking about forming a band, I actually posted 2 pieces (songs, I guess?) that I created on an acoustic guitar (probably several pages back) and nobody (except Dude) bothered to comment on them.

I've been broken ever since...

Nothing has been fun for me after that... :(

We might want to have some fun again. We need to have some fun!! Help us have some fun!!

When everyone was talking about forming a band, I actually posted 2 pieces (songs, I guess?) that I created on an acoustic guitar (probably several pages back) and nobody (except Dude) bothered to comment on them.

Nothing has been fun for me after that... sad.png

I'm probably the only one that remembers that you got a new acoustic guitar after giving your other one to your son.

Who loves ya, baby?

duderonomy

Fully Human

• ex-xtiansunite.gif
  •  

Well Margee is going to be shocked when she gets back and finds that the band and the thread are dead and we've opened an Infidels Pizza 'n Subs or something instead.

...................................................................................................................................

What happened when I was away? Wendytwitch.gif  You guys opened a Pizza Store? woohoo.gif  Are we going to run a pizza store or get a bang together?

I know! Let's sell pizza on the road in our big bus called, ''Ex-c Infidels''. Let's go live on the road.  Let's live off of nature. Let's live off the land. Let's sing and dance and dance and sing around fires at night and fall asleep in big cozy sleeping-bags and stare at the stars!! Let us all fight off the wild animals together! Let us boil water over a  home made stone bar-b-que and make coffee and tea. Let's get barrels out and make our own booze!! I want to live in a bus. I want to wear flowers in my hair. I want to tip-toe through the tulips. I want to travel to far off places like Maine, U.S.A.. 

Who's with me? yellow.gif  If I get no reply's, we will let this 'once fabulous thread' slide back into it's grave......

MARGEE!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for jump starting the old thread. There's no place like home for the holidays!

I love the idea of us getting a bang together.  Now you're talking!   wicked.gif   Oh, was that a typo? Dang it!  bluegrab.gif

So we're going to be hippies and sleep under the stars and live off the land. That sounds wonderful, but where will we poop? I'm getting older and I kind of like to be home when I poop.

Nothing has been fun for me after that... sad.png

Fwee, I'll go back a few pages and search this out but I was positive that I told you that I thought you were amazing!! I refuse to have your feelings hurt!!  We must take care of one another and lift each other up cause we don't have the church to do that for us anymore!!

I can't stand it that your heartbroken....woohoo.gif

duderonomy

Fully Human

• ex-xtiansunite.gif
  •  

MARGEE!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for jump starting the old thread. There's no place like home for the holidays!

I love the idea of us getting a bang together.  Now you're talking!   wicked.gif   Oh, was that a typo? Dang it!  bluegrab.gif

So we're going to be hippies and sleep under the stars and live off the land. That sounds wonderful, but where will we poop? I'm getting older and I kind of like to be home when I poop.

I'm going to build a beautiful outhouse for all of us who decide to go on the tour together. I'm going to wallpaper it really nice and have beautiful fragrant spray for our outhouse. You will get used to us all sharing it together cause that's what hippies do....they share everything together. I promise you that you won't be sorry!! It will be just like pooping at home!!

One like this!! yellow.gif  

c6de9c73b1be737f2982c4148871a171.jpg

Or we could even  build one for every member of our team!!

0ae7de19d28400e2206b75fc001a8192.jpg

Gee Margee, I like the first one...I'm in.   Let's all find and old school bus, grab our best faded jeans and take off to find adventure!

• Like 1

If we go on an adventure in the bus, won't we have to keep going back to the outhouse every time someone has to poop?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.