Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Btw, Margee, I think florduh sounds like a guy.  Of course, my voice is pretty squeaky so everyone has a low voice compared to mine!  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

• Like 1

Regarding avatars: when I was new here I just gave Dude's avatar a quick glance in the forum index (where they're way smaller) and thought it looked like a picture of a Sumerian or Akkadian bust sculpture facing the right, like this one here: 

assyrie25.jpg

I just assumed I was right for quite some time, so I was quite shocked when I realized it's a bunch of dudes jamming. No, I do not suffer from any visual impairment ^^ 

• Super Moderator

Here's a semi-incognito pic of me wearing shades...lol.  A blustery winter day on the beach in Destin, Florida.  But it beat the hell out of the foot of snow we had at home in Virginia at the time.  

Profile Pic Me.jpg

• Super Moderator

Noob--- it's so good to hear from you!  I hope you're doing well.

Btw, Margee, I think florduh sounds like a guy.  Of course, my voice is pretty squeaky so everyone has a low voice compared to mine!  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

noobie, nobbie!! I wish you would come visit more often!! I don't think you have a squeaky voice at all!! (I was lucky enough to meet noob in person too!!) And I agree with you...florduh is all man!! He's knows I was just joking!! ....and he sells himself!! jesus.gif

Love you girl!! Love your picture, pretty lady!! yellow.gif

Here's a semi-incognito pic of me wearing shades...lol.  A blustery winter day on the beach in Destin, Florida.  But it beat the hell out of the foot of snow we had at home in Virginia at the time.  

attachicon.gifProfile Pic Me.jpg

Buff!! You are beautiful!! You look like a movie star!! woohoo.gif

• Super Moderator

Thanks, but that was a VERY flattering picture.  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Enough of this internet shit... When we all hanging out somewhere?

When SC isn't so hot I may just have to throw a party.

• Like 3

Thanks, but that was a VERY flattering picture.  GONZ9729CustomImage1539775.gif

Wendystop.gif No!  (((hug)))

Let's do it Jeff!! I had the greatest meetup with 3 on Ex-c. Let's plan one!!! yellow.gif

Guest Furball

Hey, since I have you "alone" wink.png, I assume that's you with the guitar in your avatar, right? Are you in a band?

Yeah, that's me with the guitar

You must be good with your hands...10.gif

Guest Furball

Hey, since I have you "alone" wink.png, I assume that's you with the guitar in your avatar, right? Are you in a band?

Yeah, that's me with the guitar, and no. Why do you ask? Can you sing and play bass?

Can carry a tune and used to play the cello, does that work? There's a guy playing behind you so thought it was a band.

Cello and Stratocaster? Works for me. Belt it out, honey!

If you become famous, can I have your toe nail clippings?

• Like 1

Guest Furball

I'll include a current photo here. Happy now?

attachicon.gifP5140635.jpg

Speaking of avatars, I know that's not you, Florduh, but surely that is you, Margee, you sexy sultry vixen!

florduh looks exactly like Dr. House!!

I'm an older version of my avatar....Lmao

you know.....more wrinkly......0-picture.gif

Actually, I'll put my old picture up for 24 hours so you can meet me...K?

* There I am except I've gained 10 pounds and my hair is a lot longer. Growing my hair was on my bucket list cause I never had long hair before in my life. 

jesus i thought that was nick nolte 

Totally game for this. I'll bring the booze.

• Like 1

Oh yes yes yes, please please please! :):):):):). I need to convince my hubby that there are nice atheists in the world!
  • Like 1

Dude! Bring your guitar!

• Like 1

Oh yes yes yes, please please please! smile.png:)smile.png:)smile.png. I need to convince my hubby that there are nice atheists in the world!

That will blow our cover of being baby-eating, hedonistic, just-wanna-watch-the-world-burn heathens though. :(

• Like 1

Oh yes yes yes, please please please! :):):):):). I need to convince my hubby that there are nice atheists in the world!

That will blow our cover of being baby-eating, hedonistic, just-wanna-watch-the-world-burn heathens though. :(

That's the whole point!

• Like 1

Oh we'll eat a few babies but only at midnight and under cover of the secret woods meeting place wearing our masks... Or we could just drink our favorite beverages and sit round the fire and grill food

• Like 2

Oh yes yes yes, please please please! smile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.pngsmile.png. I need to convince my hubby that there are nice atheists in the world!
That will blow our cover of being baby-eating, hedonistic, just-wanna-watch-the-world-burn heathens though. sad.png

That's the whole point!

Okay, just make sure it doesn't get too far. Oh hell, who am I kidding - we could solve all of the world's problems and we'll still be baby-eating, hedonistic, just-wanna-watch-the-world-burn heathens.

Carry on! biggrin.png

That's the whole point!

Okay, just make sure it doesn't get too far. Oh hell, who am I kidding - we could solve all of the world's problems and we'll still be baby-eating, hedonistic, just-wanna-watch-the-world-burn heathens.

Carry on! :D

Sigh, true dat!

I love this thread.  Some of us have already seen what the others look like, but this is the first time that I've seen Buffettphan!!!  wub.png 
You'll have to PM me or something if you want to see this mug (or come to North Texas). smileydavid.gif

yay TF crawls to the surface! How you doing my friend?

Since this thread has become a freeforall, I want to ask something that's been bugging me forever:  Who is the mysterious webmdave and why does he never post any comments?  Is he a real person or a program?

• Super Moderator
Is he a real person or a program?

He is a mystery, like God.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.