Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Dude! Look what I found! I was unaware that the male of the species required different wipes than the female. I can only surmise that they are for the part of the male anatomy that differs from that of the female of the species. Can anyone enlighten me? Does the male member require special wipes?

From what I can see, they are for a common body part. Maybe they smell like Old Spice or Brut? Maybe I'll try some. How many times have I left the ladies room at Target wishing my butthole smelled like an old spicey brut, you know? 

Your turn, Dude. Give us a peek!

Oh God no!

Ha! You got shot down by three hot chicks in this thread.  That's so sad, I can't even bring myself to pick on you right now.  huh.png

Well, I did post a video recently. All you have to do is imagine me 50 pounds lighter, a few years older, and with better lighting, and there you go!

Not good enough. Come on, cough it up!

Dude! Look what I found! I was unaware that the male of the species required different wipes than the female. I can only surmise that they are for the part of the male anatomy that differs from that of the female of the species. Can anyone enlighten me? Does the male member require special wipes?

From what I can see, they are for a common body part. Maybe they smell like Old Spice or Brut? Maybe I'll try some. How many times have I left the ladies room at Target wishing my butthole smelled like an old spicey brut, you know? 

yelrotflmao.gif

Can anyone enlighten me? Does the male member require special wipes?

No, it doesn't. But Dude does. Those wipes are made especially for him. He uses enough of them that he single-handedly (no pun intended) generates a market for them.

Actually I always wanted to be a drummer. I mean really bad I wanted to be a drummer. *sigh*

Life is short Jeff! If you want to be a drummer you should be.

Go out and find something cheap to practice on, bring it home and start banging away. I did that once when I wanted to be a boyfriend. I mean, it ain't impossible!

Care to elaborate on the "I wanted to be a boyfriend" thing?

Oh God no!

Ha! You got shot down by three hot chicks in this thread. That's so sad, I can't even bring myself to pick on you right now. huh.png
Shot down? I think not... The ladies in this thread are too busy wringing out their panties at just the thought of me posting a picture that they don't have the time to shoot me down.

No, it doesn't. But Dude does. Those wipes are made especially for him. He uses enough of them that he single-handedly (no pun intended) generates a market for them.

Dumb.

Actually I always wanted to be a drummer. I mean really bad I wanted to be a drummer. *sigh*

Life is short Jeff! If you want to be a drummer you should be.

Go out and find something cheap to practice on, bring it home and start banging away. I did that once when I wanted to be a boyfriend. I mean, it ain't impossible!

Care to elaborate on the "I wanted to be a boyfriend" thing?

Dumber.

Oh God no!
Ha! You got shot down by three hot chicks in this thread. That's so sad, I can't even bring myself to pick on you right now. huh.png
Shot down? I think not... The ladies in this thread are too busy wringing out their panties at just the thought of me posting a picture that they don't have the time to shoot me down.

Dumber to.

I agree with Dude, Fwee, you're losing your touch!????

I agree with Dude, Fwee, you're losing your touch!

What's with the wink?   Et tu, Brute?  Maybe just the old spice then? 

Haha, I must say I'm curious about the "wanted to be a boyfriend" as well.

• Like 1

I already said what I thought.  Dumber.  I can't help it if my posts are deceptively edited. 

I already said what I thought. Dumber. I can't help it if my posts are deceptively edited.

It wasn't edited. Here's a link to the original. I have no way of editing the original so -- you're lying.

http://www.ex-christian.net/topic/72673-omg-the-boring-post-thread-got-padlocked/?p=1111300

I agree with Dude, Fwee, you're losing your touch!????

I think you should really read my comment again about the 'Dude Wipes'. That was actually a pretty good one.

Oh God no!

Dumber to.
Then show me where I was "shot down" more so than actual requests to post pics of myself.

And it's 'too' not "to", genius.

Duderonomy = Donald Trump. Fweethawt = Hillary.

Oh God no!
Dumber to.
Then show me where I was "shot down" more so than actual requests to post pics of myself.

And it's 'too' not "to", genius.

I'm sorry, I thought you were into pop culture and you would recognise all of the Dumb and Dumber movie references, even the lastest one. Duh. I'm sorry if I offended you, grammar Nazi. No soup for me for a year, I get it.

Bitch, please. 

Duderonomy = Donald Trump. Fweethawt = Hillary.

Dumb.

I'm sorry, I thought you were into pop culture and you would recognise all of the Dumb and Dumber movie references, even the lastest one. Duh. I'm sorry if I offended you, grammar Nazi. No soup for me for a year, I get it.

Bitch, please.

Do I look like someone that's into pop culture? Hell no I don't.

Just like I'm not familiar with your Dumb & Dumber references, either.

To me they're dumb, dumber, dumber to, dumber too AND dumber still.

Life is short Jeff!  If you want to be a drummer you should be.

Is dude gay?? YOU have a crush on Fwee!!! eek.gif  Not that I mind cause I love gay people.......10.gif

I just thought you were straight......Wendyshrug.gif

Bang away on whatever makes you happy!! happydance.gif

I have a name for these wipes if they hit the market. They will be called, ''Shower in a Box''.... Fits in your back pocket. 

And I want the money for these when they hit the market. woohoo.gif

Bitch, please.

Do I look like someone that's into pop culture? Hell no I don't.

Just like I'm not familiar with your Dumb & Dumber references, either.

To me they're dumb, dumber, dumber to, dumber too AND dumber still.

giphy.gif

Oh God no!

wringing-underwear-o.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.