Goodbye Jesus

Omg! The Boring Post Thread Got Padlocked!

duderonomy

Duderonomy = Donald Trump. Fweethawt = Hillary.

wrestling-fight-donald-trump-vs-hillary-

I just spit water all over my monitor when I seen that Margee, lol yelrotflmao.gif

• Like 2

Life is short Jeff!  If you want to be a drummer you should be.

Go out and find something cheap to practice on, bring it home and start banging away. I did that once when I wanted to be a boyfriend. I mean, it ain't impossible! 

Is dude gay?? YOU have a crush on Fwee!!! eek.gif  Not that I mind cause I love gay people.......10.gif

I just thought you were straight......Wendyshrug.gif

Bang away on whatever makes you happy!! happydance.gif

No Margee, I'm not gay.   If I was though, I'd be fabulous.  cool.png

• Like 1

I'm confused. How did this conversation turn into "Dude might be gay"?

I am so effing drunk right now. Summer solstice party! I love shit that makes me Happy. Omg thank you auto correct for mr spelling

• Like 2

Rum. Limes. Mashed with tspish or so of sugar. Chipped ice. Straw.

Sounds like fun, Jeff! Wish I could join you!

• Like 1

Daff, We were just saying how happy and gay he was all the time. It's wonderful! See how he is always adding laughter to the board? yellow.gif

Oh yes, I see, that totally describes him! ????

Daff, We were just saying how happy and gay he was all the time. It's wonderful! See how he is always adding laughter to the board? yellow.gif
That's not it, either...

He made a post a page or two back where he said, "I did that once when I wanted to be a boyfriend." Since he didn't clarify when asked about this, there's a pretty good reason to assume that he takes it like a man that's taking him like a man.

Also, since he was shying away when being questioned about it, this shows his submissive side of his personality on the subject and therfore it is also safe to assume that he is a power-bottom.

Explained here --> http://www.gayguys.com/2014/07/real-definition-power-bottom/

Daff, We were just saying how happy and gay he was all the time. It's wonderful! See how he is always adding laughter to the board? :yellow:
That's not it, either...

He made a post a page or two back where he said, "I did that once when I wanted to be a boyfriend." Since he didn't clarify when asked about this, there's a pretty good reason to assume that he takes it like a man that's taking him like a man.

Also, since he was shying away when being questioned about it, this shows his submissive side of his personality on the subject and therfore it is also safe to assume that he is a power-bottom.

Explained here --> http://www.gayguys.com/2014/07/real-definition-power-bottom/

Wow, you know A LOT about the intricacies of gay sex!

Yeah, well -- know your enemy (Dude) and all that stuff.

^ in the biblical sense

Never explain anything Dude. It keeps things interesting

How's the hangover today Jeff?

omg. Ha

Fire ant bites so my hand is red and complaining.

Icy Coca-Cola instead of coffee at 6:00

Had to go out in the yard to find my pants to get my wallet and keys so I could drive in to work. Apparently we abandoned the tent overnight and went in the house to sleep at some point.

Some Mexican food for lunch and I'll be right as rain????

omg. Ha

Had to go out in the yard to find my pants to get my wallet and keys so I could drive in to work. Apparently we abandoned the tent overnight and went in the house to sleep at some point.

Some Mexican food for lunch and I'll be right as rain

Anytime you have to go get your pants from somewhere other than where you woke up, that's a wild night bro.

Once there was a band that went past a liquor store...

Ba dum pshhhhh

Get it? Is a joke people. A band... Liquor store...

Meh never mind

omg. Ha

Some Mexican food for lunch and I'll be right as rain

Anytime you have to go get your pants from somewhere other than where you woke up, that's a wild night bro.
I will explain nothing

What happens in South Carolina, stays in South Carolina.

Yeah, well -- know your enemy (Dude) and all that stuff.

Enemy? I'm crushed. I thought you was my pal.  huh.png

Way to go fwee ????

Way to go fwee ????

Oh jeezus... Don't fall for his fake emotional manipulating BS. He does that all the time. He pops in, slams ME first and when he can't handle the heat, he starts his oh poor poor me BS to get everyone to sympathize with him.

He started this.

You're both monsters!

I feel used by both of you. *sniffle*

Way to go fwee

Oh jeezus... Don't fall for his fake emotional manipulating BS. He does that all the time. He pops in, slams ME first and when he can't handle the heat, he starts his oh poor poor me BS to get everyone to sympathize with him.

He started this.

Let the record show that in this thread Fweethawt cast the first aspersion, and that one can hardly be accused of 'popping in' to one's own thread that one has posted in regularly. If I were to build a case here of who was gay, I would post the links to where Fwee told me to eat his ass, and to where he requested that I blow him.

I would also point out that drummer jokes are always funny, and why for the love of god does anyone here assume that because I said I wanted to be a boyfriend it means that I wanted to be a boyfriend to another man? In some corners of the world, if one wants to be a boyfriend, one finds a girlfriend, brings her home and starts banging away, just like I encouraged Jeff to do with a cheap drum kit. Drummer jokes are also crude sometimes.

Let the record also show that I can not only handle the heat, I bring it.

However, I realized today that I don't want to joke about gay stuff. It's too soon after Orlando. I saw on TV all of the people carrying their wounded fellow club goers to safety, with some of them being wounded themselves. The presumption was that they were all gay. Maybe they were, but all I care about is that I used to make a living playing music in clubs and I didn't know or care what my audience got up to. Granted, in the honky tonks I played in, a few people would have been able to shoot back, but the point is it just isn't funny to me right now.

We can talk about gun control, PC, bathrooms at Target stores (yeah, I'll joke about that), and whatever else. I'd say let's get back to the band, or the calendar.  Jeff, I'm sorry that you think I'm a monster.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.