Goodbye Jesus

And Here I Thought Demons Weren't Real...

Fweethawt

No I'm officially convinced that they are... :)

Do Demons Exist? Watch a Demon-Possessed Model Manifest a Spirit During Live Television Interview -- http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/58515-do-demons-exist-watch-a-demon-possessed-model-manifest-a-spirit-during-live-television-interview

There are rather a lot of mentally ill people. Back in my late 80s Nazarene days there was a BIG push to the new "spiritual warfare" stuff. One morning a lady let out a screech that really did make my hair stand. Sounded like metal tearing mixed with a tiger's growl. Eventually it became clear to me after numerous deliverance sessions that this wasn't a demon, it was her trying to shift blame for her many stupid decisions in life that led her to where she was.

Another there claimed to be from a coven sent to curse the pastor. Covens of Wiccans don't do that sort of thing, but she sold it well. Turns out that she was the daughter of another pastor in town and had some issues.

Another showed up to an early morning prayer meeting drunk as a skunk and saying she was going to kill herself. I was the only one there and had just learned that they moved it to another church building. So I talked to her for a while and then she decided to bike over to the other church. I called over there and they said she was there and that they were doing deliverance. That was odd since she would have had to ride really damn fast to get across town while being drunk, but she was there. She was another teen who had come from a bad background, and had been scooped into church with promises of love and goodness, but she didn't really fit in with the "sally sorority" types and kept hanging out with low-lifes and making bad decisions. So blaming demons was one way to make herself the victim instead of responsible.

I expect that this is pretty common.

Agreed with Fuego - and just like speaking in tongues, you can speak in demonic sounds if you really want it to be real, and you will even get the experience that it is not just your brain doing it, but an external force.

There also are types of epilepsy and other disorders that make your body do really weird things.

Two words buried deep in the article. Bill. Schnoebelen. The initials say it all. BS

Casey

I'm not sure what was going on there, but I've seen girls do worse when being chased by a boy with a dead mouse held by the tail.

Just relax and praise the Holy Farter as I take authority over the evil spooks that are magically inhabiting your inner spook and cast them out gloriously in the Name of JESUS! Glory!

Okay Jeff -- that kinda creeped me out. Sounded a little too "real". Ha-ha!

I'm not sure what was going on there, but I've seen girls do worse when being chased by a boy with a dead mouse held by the tail.

And you were not involved in this, were you. (;->

And you were not involved in this, were you. (;->

I only observed. And did nothing to stop it.  smile.png